Lucky liverpool - No good luck wishes from this fella

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:39 am

Having said that though, he can fuck off this Sunday.
jonnymac1979

Postby bng89 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:35 am

Arsenal to get knocked out by Villarreal, Barca to lose to AC Milan
And hopefully Blackburn can get fourth in the EPL. i do not want Arsenal to get fourth
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby weringo » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:44 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:If we're confessing, I've had Craig Bellamy in my Fantasy Premier League team for the last three weeks.  I sold Rooney though because he hadn't scored in months and then he suddenly couldn't stop scoring as soon as I sold him.  Swings and roundabouts.  I did have Michael Owen though when he was red-hot for Newcastle so even if we lost out by not signing him, I never!!!

I have Bellamy on my team also haha!
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby bng89 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:53 am

Im trying to fit Bellamy in but i don't have the 'money'
My Team-
              Reina

Hyypia     Gallas      Chimbonda

Lampard    Gerrard    Giannakopoulos     Nolan

Bent    McBride    Harewood
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby teamleader1 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:12 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
peewee wrote:but also if villareal win in then the bluesh1te will start telling everyone that they got knocked out by the future winners and therefore lessen their humiliation

:D

Pee, they've already started murmuring that ifithadnabinfor* Collina, they'd be in the semi finals now, because "If Villarreal have done it, we could have done it."

Seriously by the way, that's how their twisted views work.

* That's Evertonian for "If it hadn't have been for....."

Ive heared this if only bull from the blue noses in work,
so working on this logic they must be over the fkn moon having been hammered by the CURRENT CHAMPIONS home and away this season -- IF ONLY!  :rasp

An as for Wenger winning the C/L  I have no hesitation in wishing him all the luck he wished us last may!

i.e  NONE
teamleader1

Postby azriahmad » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:40 am

Arsenal may have the "weaker" opponents on paper, but the tiny club the Yellow Submarines are no mugs having come this far - they were in an easy group but thereafter, they had to make progress over a 2 legged affair like any other team in the CL - so it won't be a walk over or a foregone conclusion.

Even if they do get to the final, I think either of the likely finalist from the other half of the draw, can rip Arsenal's flimsy defence apart and score goals, even if they get only 1 or 2 chances. Arsenal's defence had not come up against a clinical attack like Milan or Barca and Arsenal do give their opponents plenty of shooting chance by the way they play.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark 23 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:36 pm

Our run was the hardest last year, as for Arsene he was bitter towards us last season, and he also came out with some classics about how it ahould be for 'champions' only. And the premiership is the true test of form

I fancy Villareal to beat them in Spain, but the Barcelona team will show them a thing or two.

As far as Cockneys are concerned, I go to Uni with one of them, and he said we got beat by 'Portguese Window Cleaners', and for Liverpool to stop living in the past.  So although they can play some decent football, I would love for them to get beat in the final, finish 5th in the league, lose Henry, and then be in a financial mess when paying for this new stadium.
Mark 23

Postby Mark 23 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:41 pm

I think Febregas and Reyes will leave as well. I wouldn't mind signign Cesc, he looks good.

I love the way in which the most bitter blues conduct themselves.  It is unreal that they think they could of emulated Villareal's run.

I was in the pub watching that game, and some Liverpudlians cheered when Villareal scored, and the Evertonians piped up 'how they have waited 20 years for this game', and then accused the Liverpool fans of being obsessed with Everton's results.  I know Evertonians who love it when Everton get beat, they often check our results before their own.

They still believe that if it wasn't for Hysel, then they would have won the European Cup, and went on to be great.
Mark 23

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:43 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Villareal will not concede at home and go through on a single away goal

whats your prediction now  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark 23 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:55 pm

azriahmad wrote:Arsenal may have the "weaker" opponents on paper, but the tiny club the Yellow Submarines are no mugs having come this far - they were in an easy group but thereafter, they had to make progress over a 2 legged affair like any other team in the CL - so it won't be a walk over or a foregone conclusion.

Even if they do get to the final, I think either of the likely finalist from the other half of the draw, can rip Arsenal's flimsy defence apart and score goals, even if they get only 1 or 2 chances. Arsenal's defence had not come up against a clinical attack like Milan or Barca and Arsenal do give their opponents plenty of shooting chance by the way they play.

Very good point raised there, they might have kept 8 clean sheets but they have not been as great in the EPL.  Some gunner 'Alan Davis - the curly headed dickhead' said they had the best defence in the league, I think statisitcs might prove him wrong.  Sanderos looks woeful against quality players, Alan Hansen picked up on his positioning, it is really poor.
I think Villareal will beat them 2-0 over there.  Although watching them get beat in the final against Barca would be great.  I think Arsenal vs AC Milan would be a good final.  The pace of Arsenal's football pulling apart the Milan defence, and then the quality of AC Milan's fowards ripping apart the dickheads at the back for Arsenal.
Mark 23

Postby mighty mo » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:14 pm

i don't want then to win just because when wenger compared our achievements of getting to  the champions league final with millwall the year before in the FA cup and he was still dismisive after we won it with petty comments in the papers.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:08 am

Did you hear Wenger after the tottenham derby, commenting on carrick continuing when 2 of his players were "hurt" he said that "Jol Lied and pretended not to see it" HA!!!! who's he kidding he hasnt seen anything scine 1997.

I'd love arsenal to win the champs league, last season at Highbury, denis bergkamp, terry henry it would be great for those players but I dont want wenger to win it for his coments last year. I want terry henry to stay at arsenal because if he goes that leaves arsenal in the :censored: and I think out of the title race next year which is bad for the premiership, I want as many teams as possible chasing chelski next season. But as I said wengers comments last year came out of jelousy and bitterness like we had no right to win it last year. The difference between us and them is we acknowledged we were underdogs through the tournament last year.

There achievements in this season champs league have been good, much respect but its no different to ours last year. In fact its scary some of the similarities. Anyway they have been underdogs most of the campaign and just like us they have thrived on it. I cant see barca or AC Milan loosing in the final but that was said last year.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:12 am

I hope the 'Yellow Submarine' beat the gunners in the second leg. Then, Arsenal will have no CL next season. So, what if Henry like to play for us ? What do you think ?
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:51 am

yes.....there's one thing whinger and moanrinho can put in one sentence. They're arrogant. No matter how many times they lose or outplayed by others team, they will say that " the best team " lose or others teams don't want to play football. So come on villareal.....kick out arsenal, so no cl next season.
darwisigila

Postby Fowler_ The _Prowler » Fri May 05, 2006 5:31 pm

Whoops sorry delete this
Fowler_ The _Prowler

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion