Lucky liverpool - No good luck wishes from this fella

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:53 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote: Due to the London being media central, it will be like Istanbul 2005 never happened.  I'm serious as well, if it happens, you watch.

there is a case to argue, that has already happened to an extent. and should they or chelsea win the champions league, we will NEVER hear the end of it.

fwiw i can see AC Milan grinding another one out.  :sleep

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Alonso14 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:16 pm

I dont want AC to do it either. Still think we got a chnace of catching them in the European Trophy Cabinet. I think they got 6? and Madrid 9?

Barca only having only won 1 previously, Id be more then happy if they did it. Espically because of some of the football they play.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:59 pm

I'm supporting Barca.....exquisite football and the master at work.......Ronaldinho.
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby redmikey » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:29 pm

I am in the reallly don't care who win's it now . there are no english players in the arsenal team so the whole national pride thing goes out the window but it wouldn't bother me for them to win and think it would be funny if spur didn't qualify because arsenal won it..... aftyer all rthey are only cockney :censored:....

as for everton fans ..tw@t i know plenty that cheer for man u against us and a few that were over the moon when we were 3-0 down last may
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:23 pm

Like most people on here, Ive no problem with Arsenal, theyve had plenty of onfield battles with both Man u and Chelsea, and Ive always taken their side against both..they play attractive football too ..but this is a whole different thing,
I DONT  want to see Arsenal win the Champions league. Theyre a cocky confident lot and of course theyll say they didnt need any luck and boast how easy it was.
I want this to trophy to remain out of reach to all the other English cups :nod   elite only .
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:45 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Sorry to sound like a spoilt brat, but I don't want what we achieved last year forgotten so soon by ANYONE.  Due to the London being media central, it will be like Istanbul 2005 never happened.  I'm serious as well, if it happens, you watch.

It's a fair point J-mac.

I don't want them to win because it belittles our acheivement last year and removes some of the mystique of the tournament for English clubs who seldom win this cup. I don't like saying it but it's true.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:56 pm

Although I do like the kind of football Arsenal play and respect Arsene Wenger, financially it wouldn't be in LFC's interests to have a Premiership rival with a huge new stadium getting the extra revenue by winning the Champions League.

Same goes for AC Milan and Barcelona. Winning the European Cup would make them both stronger than they already are.

So Villarreal would be my personal hope to win the cup, since I doubt it much make much impact.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:59 pm

All of this talk is very premature. Arsenal are 3 matches removed from the Champions League Trophy.

It's like handing someone the FA Cup because they're through to the quarter-finals.
ivor_the_injun

Postby GOAT » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:59 pm

Would hate for them to win it but its not going to happen, AC milan or barca will win it of course
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:12 am

Finally!!!!! A thread dedicated to like-minded people!

I f*cking hate Wenger and his team of sh*t-stabbers.

The Froggy b*stard had NOTHING good to say about us last season, and rather than keep his wrikled trap shut, he started belittling us.

WELL F*CK YOU, YOU UN-IRONED PIECE OF SH*T. YOU WILL NEVER WIN OL' BIG EARS, AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN IT WHILE EVER YOU ARE A TW*T. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Arsehole:angry:
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:51 am

Sounds like a little bit of jealousy to me.
I know you are going to jump on me but there you go.
Some say they would hate it for them to win so they can chant they won the cup but its ok for us to chant it to every other team in the world.
Don’t get me wrong the only team I want to win it is us but you can’t knock arsenal for getting further then us this time round.
Even if they did by some chance win it that would be one win to our five. There not even close to our achievements on Europe
I would let then chant all day for winning one cl cup but I would be chanting back well done but if you want to impress us chant when you have won 5. Which is not going to happen 1n our life time.
It’s Chelsea I hate if they were in arsenals position this season I would have had to assassinate the lot of um.
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:55 am

I would be happy for an english team to win the champions league. but I dont want wenger to win it or Ashley Cole for the things they said about our champions league win. Lucky this flukey that. went out shopping instead of watching made me feel sick. I hate that.

But I have some respect for Arsenal Henry, Fabregas, Ljungberg are all good players.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:02 am

but also if villareal win in then the bluesh1te will start telling everyone that they got knocked out by the future winners and therefore lessen their humiliation

:D
112-1077774096

Postby bng89 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:52 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Finally!!!!! A thread dedicated to like-minded people!

I f*cking hate Wenger and his team of sh*t-stabbers.

The Froggy b*stard had NOTHING good to say about us last season, and rather than keep his wrikled trap shut, he started belittling us.

WELL F*CK YOU, YOU UN-IRONED PIECE OF SH*T. YOU WILL NEVER WIN OL' BIG EARS, AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN IT WHILE EVER YOU ARE A TW*T. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Arsehole:angry:

Agree with that.
Fuking French Frogs. Play in England comp and they might not even have a Englishman in his side. They play :censored: football and hate them even more when they dive
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby The Red Baron » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:19 am

I hope Arsenal are dumped on their @rses in the semi.I have no desire to see any other English club lift old big ears.Having booked our flights and accomodation for the final months ago,we are going for a few days on the p!ss.It wont be the same with Paris full of southern softies and actually winning the fu.king thing is unthinkable.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion