LIVERPOOL VS FULHAM - ALL POSTS HERE

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:57 am

TheoRacle wrote: :(  looks suitably sheepish for a sec then thinks awww f##k it! :D

This must be the intoxicating effect of scoring more than on goal in a game!!!

To be fair though, its not very polite to come into someone's 'lounge room' and start having a go at people for slating our dear friend Alfonso.  You would think a newbie might have a look around first rather than just wading in, boots and all.

Perhaps the content of his last post....
you know i thought this forum was ok untill tonight but now i know its like hmmmmmm full of f++king  kids and  that dont want to chat about liverpool at all .
i god dam hate little pri.cks sitting behind there pc thinking there big men .
stu the asswhip red thinks he is some kind of fu..cking hard man cos he has a very large mouth but he is just a little 22 your old fuc..ing girl .for fu..ck sake ban me you call yourselves liverpool fc suporters like fu..ck just full of  girls with out a clue .
fuc..k it keep your  forum . most of you chat  anyway and would not know anything about lfc unless your read it or see it on tv .
there is no point in posting back ill not be back to read it .
ps stu the red  licking  sucking gay boy it was nice chatting to you fuc..king dickless   bye bye .
hints as to why he chose that particular Username? There's nothing wrong with 22 year old girls either IMHO  :eyebrow

What the hell are you on about? youd think a newbie would have a look around? you know how many people post here on a daily basis? god damn i bet there is over 100,000 posts through out this forum thats alot of reading  :Oo: i agree with reading rules firstly.  :cool:  pff nutter

Anyway back to the subject, i'm glad we thumped Fulham we needed this high scoring match soley for the strikers, lets hope it kicks start them into scoring for fun untill the end of the season because if we want to finish second were gonna have to win the majority of games that are left. well done the lads.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Alanay » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:20 am

The goals bring confident to the strikers. Hope they can maintain such built up and become unstoppable momentum. Moro realy shows that he was very pleased with his goal. Nonetheless, he should have score twice last nite... at least....
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:01 am

stu_the_red wrote:
stapo1000 wrote:I only saw the highlights but the commentators were adament that the scoreline flattered us and that we looked dodgy at the back. From what i saw fowler worked extremely hard, looked confident and was worth his goal. Haman was the best player on the pitch. There were a few mix-ups and communication problems between players at the back. The 5 goals will do our confidence a world of good tho with some important games coming up.

You saw highlights. We took our chances and Hamann might aswell not been there. The midfield completely FAILED to control the game.

Thats the difference in going to the game and watching highlights. Fowler was man of the match by a mile. Hamann, not even in our top 4.

Fowler, Kewell, Carragher then Agger (even though he gave the ball away for there goal).

Hamman had a good game - he broke up their play well and he did some cracking balls out to Garcia.

Agreed about Fowler, he was finding space well when dropping off.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:02 am

Effes wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
stapo1000 wrote:I only saw the highlights but the commentators were adament that the scoreline flattered us and that we looked dodgy at the back. From what i saw fowler worked extremely hard, looked confident and was worth his goal. Haman was the best player on the pitch. There were a few mix-ups and communication problems between players at the back. The 5 goals will do our confidence a world of good tho with some important games coming up.

You saw highlights. We took our chances and Hamann might aswell not been there. The midfield completely FAILED to control the game.

Thats the difference in going to the game and watching highlights. Fowler was man of the match by a mile. Hamann, not even in our top 4.

Fowler, Kewell, Carragher then Agger (even though he gave the ball away for there goal).

Hamman had a good game - he broke up their play well and he did some cracking balls out to Garcia.

Agreed about Fowler, he was finding space well when dropping off.

I was at the game and thought the midfield was a bit scrappy.  Fulham only had one prolonged spell where they looked like building up pressure though - this is probably because of Fulham's shortcomings.

We DID take our chances.  It's very rare that every attack ends in a goal, but we scored four goals (and forced another) and we only created the same amount of chances as we have been doing in many recent games.

I thought Agger was excellent and Fowler played like a 21-year-old (it'll take a few more games before those around him tune into his wavelength).  I was impressed too at the way Luis Garcia demanded the ball, despite playing out of position and not having a great game.  Even Djimi showed off a few tricks!  I was pleasantly surprised by the way we kept going forward - I get the feeling Rafa would be happy to win every game by one goal, but there are some games where the team would be better 'riding the wave' and going forward relentlessly.

Overall, a very good night!
:buttrock
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby kobashi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:33 am

morientes should of had few more.  there is quite a few times he gets in behind and either he too slow and defenders recover or he misses the chance.

good that he did score though.  i would go with cisse and fowler vs newcastle, boumsong really struggles against genuine pace..
kobashi

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:31 am

kobashi wrote:morientes should of had few more.  there is quite a few times he gets in behind and either he too slow and defenders recover or he misses the chance.

good that he did score though.  i would go with cisse and fowler vs newcastle, boumsong really struggles against genuine pace..

hello kobashi. welcome

hey, your post name isnt a plug for a restaurant is it??  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:43 am

Judge wrote:
kobashi wrote:morientes should of had few more.  there is quite a few times he gets in behind and either he too slow and defenders recover or he misses the chance.

hello kobashi. welcome

Na its a plug for Kenta Kobashi. A Japanese Pro-wrestler and legend in the sport.  One of the greatest of all time.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/k/kenta-kobashi.html

http://www.burninglariat.com/main.html
puroresu

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Was it just me or did Morientes look as though he'd "found a penny but lost a pound " after he scored ?
He was surrounded by team mates celebrating and yet he looked as though he was blanking the congratulations . Maybe he was in shock .  :D

Goal aside ,he played quite well as did Cisse when he came on .
Good result ,hopefully puts us back on track.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I love this place!!!!! :D

who doesn't  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dannyboy » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:59 pm

Didnt see the game lastnight but have heard from a good source (Hacksawjimduggin) that Hamman played well. i am glad to hear this as i feel he is a great member of the squad. he is solid and can pass a ball also. i saw the goals and it looked from the Fulham goal that the defence got caught out again can anyone say if they were solid or if they looked a bit dodgy.
Dannyboy

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:33 pm

Defence was ok but never looking as assured as when Sammi is playing alonside Carra .

Had to smile when I saw that for Warnocks goal BOTH our fullbacks were inside Fulhams box , (ok we were 4-1 up with a minute to go :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:36 pm

puroresu wrote:
Judge wrote:

hello kobashi. welcome

Na its a plug for Kenta Kobashi. A Japanese Pro-wrestler and legend in the sport.  One of the greatest of all time.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/k/kenta-kobashi.html

http://www.burninglariat.com/main.html

i prefer kendo nagasaki  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:06 pm

We didn't have much defending to do.  Agger was very good, as was Carra.  We did look nervous from time to time though, but then Traore was playing.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Dannyboy » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:09 pm

thanx for the report lads. Have to say warnock celebrated his goal like he had just won lottery that shows you how much it means for him to do well for us. i like him and think he will succed in the first team.
Dannyboy

Postby RAGE UK » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:31 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
RAGE UK wrote:Ok m8 no probs but if he is doing that y is he still allowed to post in this site .
im a newb here so ill keep my mouth shut .
its only the last liverpool sites ive used was full of little :censored:s slagging each other off all day and all night .
thay missed the point that the forum was about football .

bye for now .............................................> RAGE UK <................................................................

Read the :censored: rules dickhead.

No :censored: :censored: text speak. It pisses people off and you will be banned for it. Get with the program, or :censored: off.

yo stu the big red mouth.
i cant seem to find in the rules anything about no text chat typing son.
i think i may have missed it .
can you point me to where is states no text chat please .or any one that can show me cos i think maybe them big lips of stu the red are maybe getting in his eyes .
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion