Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:31 pm

:D :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:02 pm

GunGod wrote:Cisse, Morientes, Baros and gasp* Nunez.

how many goals have baros and nunez scored for them? many more than many for us?
is this season has over to draw a conclusion?

what can you tell about owen, heskey?

cisse has scored 6/9 (okay in europe) this season, not enough so far?
moro's getting better this season, he has scored more goals

or are you talking about EPL matches only? well don't worry, there are "a few" matches remaining: 35/38!

get a grip you moaner
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:15 pm

A.B. wrote: :D :laugh:

That's all you've got to offer after hurling words of abuse at others? You are simply not man enough AB. Used to think that you are one of the more distinguished posters around. Far from that I guess.
GunGod

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:08 pm

GunGod wrote:
A.B. wrote::D :laugh:

That's all you've got to offer after hurling words of abuse at others? You are simply not man enough AB. Used to think that you are one of the more distinguished posters around. Far from that I guess.

You bore me mate.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby GunGod » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:59 pm

A.B. wrote:
GunGod wrote:
A.B. wrote::D :laugh:

You bore me mate.

I had really hoped that you would admit your mistake in your accusations towards me. A simple apology would do..and we could have had more lively debates.

I guess its always easily to utter words of malice than to have the courage to offer aoplogies. I'm dissapointed mate, I truly am.
GunGod

Postby The Great Shankly Statue » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:39 pm

GunGod wrote:Cisse, Morientes, Baros and gasp* Nunez.

Nuff' said. Its not about these players who are incapable, its the entire system we are playing that makes even the best players look like Akinbiyi.

Face it, we're a defensive team (we always were since Houllier) and the football we're playing is one big yawn.

Another point. Many of you said that the result yesterday was a good result because 'hey we've gotten past undefeated against 2 bogey teams (boro and spurs)'. Yeah right. Apart from the obvious tough away matches at Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal, let's look forward to getting draws at Man C, Everton, Bolton, Newcastle, Charlton (maybe even West Ham and Aston Villa). Because all these teams are what you people here might call "bogey teams" just to justify our own team's incapabilty to win. That makes 10/19 away fixtures that we aren't hoping to win and be over the moon with a draw. Some great aspirations.

HEAR HEAR!

I just have to agree.

Quality post, if I do say so myself.  :D
The Great Shankly Statue

Postby supersub » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:42 pm

GunGod isn't Hustler..

people,people ,people if a member posts something you disagree with,why not try to enter valid arguements and debate the issues rather than lynch the man before the trial.

Personally if we drew all the away games 0-0 and won all our home games 1-0 then we would most definitely improve our position,probably 3rd.Whether it was entertaining I don't know,but yesterday was hardly boring,well,I've seen worse and that was when we were winning every title coming our way.There are some people who are impossible to please and will always find fault,even if we hand Manu a 7-0 drubbing next week.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby The Great Shankly Statue » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:50 pm

Some poor posts in this topic.

A lot of people are saying.." yes we could have been 2/3/4 goals up".

What good is that? ???? ?????

we didnt score, so we were poor. 10 points behind chelsea and only played 3 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a bad idea selling Baros considering the  3 main remainig strikers are TOTALLY unproven for LFC.

what happened to the LFC teams who used to slaughter teams 3/4/5 and more!

The LFC team that beat Crystal palace 9-0 !

We need class. we should have bought davids and figo instead of sissoko and Nunez.
The Great Shankly Statue

Postby XSD » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:58 pm

GunGod wrote:Anyway, given the degree of your blind support to the team

ok everyone, lets stop supporting our team, clearly we are only looking stupid by not criticising them and hoping they lose so we can have a whinge.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:01 am

The Great Shankly Statue wrote:We need class. we should have bought davids and figo instead of sissoko and Nunez.

We sold Nunez and very nearly did get Figo.
And if you think Davids is a better purchase than Sissoko given their respective ages... :no
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:57 am

GunGod isn't Hustler..

Thanks for clearing that up, what about this noob here "The Great Shankly Statue"
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion