Lfc v monaco - The team

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:45 pm

well now I dont give 2 ****** ****** pathetic
are we really givin that ausie ****** 65 grand a week?
he can ****** off and gerrard if ya wana go just say cause your startin to look like michael owen you could have helped us, but no you want to prove your point we arnt good enough so you will leave :angry: .
I am ****** fumin total disgrace again, omg no one wants to be in my house now,
the fans the manager, jesus christ millions down the drain , but dont forget lads them millions would have been paying your wages, Kewell f@ck off in january we dont need you and you dont need the money, so f@ck off now,
how can we be so unlucky 2 injuries Josemi on for garcia then josemi with brain damage :angry: .
If none of you ****** are proud enough to play for our team then all f@ck off.
Im disgusted in the lot of them and gerrard and Kewell imparticular.
I tell ya what buy lower division players who know how to fight and reap rewards not that load of ****** we have on our books, ffs Mellor was beetroot after 10 mins and he didnt even run ??? .
I have the worst nightmare in my mind and I hope it doesnt come true :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ShaneK » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:49 pm

personally i thought gerrard did alrite but im surprised he played for the whole 90mins
ShaneK

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:49 pm

:angry: the only player tonight with heart and soul was carra the restcan f@ck off :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:51 pm

Gerrard back from injury? or gerrad that wants out I see the latter im afraid, as if to say f@ck off im not carryin u lot again :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ShaneK » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:52 pm

wouldnt even almost be surprised if he left, i was expecting him to go last summer
ShaneK

Postby mistyred » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:52 pm

Too right Cisse F@ckin yellow bellies the lot of em. :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:54 pm

very depressing, but......arh balls!  not much else to say really, is there? :glare:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:55 pm

35million yes please.

Well if ya don't wanna play please don't stay. ???
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:56 pm

****** yellow kits. I tell ya we need to stop wearing em.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:01 pm

And as for that f@ckin kwell he can stick his @rse where the sun dont shine im afraid, and to be honest I even think rafa will go if he gets no funds, ffs Houllier is still there one week fluency playing and passing like a dream then all of a sudden the exocist arives and us fans are like what the f@ck its like a bleedin poltergeist of houllier flyin round we are failing terribly, its so weird its so mad cause I really believe in my team and what they can do, AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why dont yous do it lads yous are better than anyone, I wana shake ya grap hold of ya and tell you thata sorry people im on one im just so annoyed please lads do it for us :(

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:04 pm

sorry people ive let my emotions run riot ok, just want our team to succeed and be the best what we know they can be :)

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:08 pm

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE ALE'OUSE.WE WERE ******,THEY WERE ****** THE PITCH WAS ****** THE REF WAS ERE ****** AND EVEN THE ALE WAS ******,NEVERMIND ATLEAST I'M OOOOOH!!! GOT A GO I NEED A ******.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whelston23 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:10 pm

tell you guys... mellor sucks big time... he cant play in such condition.... big time mistake.. well for steven.. one thing is for sure.. if liverpool lost the next game... we will lose him.. i think we need more money than we need gerrard. too lack of squad quality. but will be sad to see him leave... on hsi performance.. fair.. due to the fact that he is just back from injury.. liverpool today looks like the liverpool in the past.. i was wondering... if  the ref nv seee the hand ball.. why the linesman nv sees it.. he should have a closer view of the incident. and how come the liverpool players " appeal" and stop playing. thats not gd at all.. the team is lacking of morale.
towards the final minutes... Liverpool players appeal again for goal.. why not just shut up and play... stupid appeals... they got to understand, if the ref is not gona give u a free kick or a goal.. no matter how much appeal u make , it will not change the ref's decision.. so, just keep your hands down and play !
injuries, i dun see liverpool making it on sunday, only 50% for a draw. thats all>
whelston23

Postby whelston23 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:13 pm

houllier should just F*** off... he is distracting the players.. kewell.. i am his supporter. but , due to his performance..i am very disappointed.. no heart in playing or chasing the ball.. he should leave.. for his sake and for the club's sake
whelston23

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:13 pm

In a situation like this it wouldn't hurt if we cashed in Gerrard. With that kind of money we could sign good players. Two strikers,good winger,one or two defenders=Gerrard.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion