L F C TV Channel - Schedule/discussion here:

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:03 pm

Great to see big Jan there.

So far so good for the channel - at last, something worth watching!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:37 pm

Watched little bits last night in between the uefa cup games.
I thought it was sound, they showed that clip of all the fans doing the conga singing the best midfield in the world  :D
Jan sounds like a proper scouser and it makes me laugh everytime i hear him talk.
The only annoying thing for me is...i have sky in 3 rooms, and ordered setanta in the living room, so can only get it in there, i think it should be on all 3 boxes.
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:24 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:Watched little bits last night in between the uefa cup games.
I thought it was sound, they showed that clip of all the fans doing the conga singing the best midfield in the world  :D
Jan sounds like a proper scouser and it makes me laugh everytime i hear him talk.
The only annoying thing for me is...i have sky in 3 rooms, and ordered setanta in the living room, so can only get it in there, i think it should be on all 3 boxes.

lol Ave got that probem aswell mate.  Well not me me auld fella really as ive got it one me box but its not on me auld fellas.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:50 pm

murphy0151 wrote:

lol Ave got that probem aswell mate.  Well not me me auld fella really as ive got it one me box but its not on me auld fellas.

Dya reckon there is anything that can be done ?

Can you swap the cards in the boxes or dont they work then ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:40 pm

destro wrote:Aldo got his wrists slapped for saying scoring a goal is better than sex   :laugh: :laugh:

lol that was funny, but you could see it coming when he was asked the question ay  :D

I'm well made-up to see a channel dedicated to me beloved Liverpool - awesome and its good as well.

Letting my little one watch 'High School Musical 2' at the moment but will be her bed time soon so I'll settle down and watch some more after my fasting ends for the day !!  :D

Wonder if Momo's fasting  ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:41 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

I havent a clue mate.  Probably wont work on mine as mines a sky+ and me auld fellas is just me auld sky box.  Me auld fella rang sky and they said there was nothing they could do cause its not there channel.   IM gutted it means ill ave to sit with me auld fella talking shhhite threw out plaenty of games this season. 

Sounds harsh but if you knew me dad lol
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:41 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

You could try ..doh  :D

They do work - I do it all the time  :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 am

A quick question for you cheeky chappies...
I got all the Setanta channels, but not exactly through the normal channels, if ye know what i mean.
Thing is, like one of the previous posts, I have Chelski TV and Manure TV....but can't see LFC TV anywhere - anybody know where to find it ? A hint perhaps ?
Muchos gracias....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ste123lfc » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:42 am

Bought a freeview box for work and subscribed to satanta thinking we would get all the channels and LFCtv all for £9.99,
only to discover that you only get setanta sports 1 and nothing else. If you subscribe on sky and pay your £9.99 you get all channels. Talk about a ferkin rip off, has anyone else had this problem.  :veryangry
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby nemesh » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:45 am

Fantastic. but i dont think it will show some reserve games.
nemesh

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:11 pm

This morning watched Liverpool beat Leeds 5-0 ('96/'97 season) two goals each from Ruddock and Fowler plus a screamer from Collymore.  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:08 pm

woof woof ! wrote:This morning watched Liverpool beat Leeds 5-0 ('96/'97 season) two goals each from Ruddock and Fowler plus a screamer from Collymore.  :)

I remember that game, Leeds had the worst top ever dead plain and boring...with the TERMINATOR...Robert Molenaar at the back  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nemesh » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:08 pm

There is a special video clip with the best of yossi benayoun the great israeli player that enter this year to the club.

you can download here :

http://rapidshare.com/fil...est_Moments.wmv
* the clip was made before he moved to westham and then to liverpool.
nemesh

Postby weringo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm

I've been calling for an LFC channel for years and now we have one I can't be bothered to watch it :laugh:
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:A quick question for you cheeky chappies...
I got all the Setanta channels, but not exactly through the normal channels, if ye know what i mean.
Thing is, like one of the previous posts, I have Chelski TV and Manure TV....but can't see LFC TV anywhere - anybody know where to find it ? A hint perhaps ?
Muchos gracias....

I think it's either 442 or 422 or something. It's there alright.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion