Kop last night.....amazing!..... - ..der der der der der der der deeer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:38 pm

Must say i was privaliged to be on the kop last night it was most defo an occasion that will stick with me till i die, i was sat in row 20 right in the corner were Gerrard ran to when he scored and the pandamonium that followed was unbelivable, i nearly killed me self running down the stairs huggin every god damn person i went passed on me way, it was incredable. Its been years since ive tasted an atmosphere like that in Anfield and boy i dont want it to stop now ive had a taste of it again! And to be singing all the way out of the ground and down Oakfield road was unbeliveable but to then walk into the Sandon Pub and to here "Der der der der der der der deeer" just made my night complete, it had me in stitches......Just like to here any other stories as well from anyone who went the game cos im sure everyones got there own story to tell after a night like that.

P.S I know Der der der der der der der deeer, comes from the song Ring of fire but where the fu*k has it come from, love to know if anyone knows about this song cos its gonna be a cult classic!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:45 pm

Must have been fantastic.

:D
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:15 pm

Although these last few weeks have been great (and nerve wreaking), would like us to start thrashing teams 5-0 (starting with the blue sh** of course :D).

If we start winning games in the last few minutes...... I don't know how long i am gonna last...  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:16 pm

It was one amazing night, that is for sure.

I kissed more men last night than Graham Norton when we scored the fifth (he disallowed two good goals dont forget).

On the song, there is some intresting debate going on on RAWK, and it appears to be a toss up between :

@  the song being originated by the Kirkby lads bus with refernce to the bum hole and too many currys the night before an away game

@  and the fact that it has originated at a particularaly scary incident at an away game, faced by an nagry mob in sofia. The ring of fire in reference to the angry mob surrounding our fans.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:26 pm

Signing-on fee when joining chelsea/madrid  - 1 million pounds

Contract when joining chelsea/madrid - 60,000 pounds per week.

Scoring the winner at anfield for liverpool  - priceless  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:35 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:It was one amazing night, that is for sure.

I kissed more men last night than Graham Norton when we scored the fifth (he disallowed two good goals dont forget).

On the song, there is some intresting debate going on on RAWK, and it appears to be a toss up between :

@  the song being originated by the Kirkby lads bus with refernce to the bum hole and too many currys the night before an away game

@  and the fact that it has originated at a particularaly scary incident at an away game, faced by an nagry mob in sofia. The ring of fire in reference to the angry mob surrounding our fans.

Thanks for that about the song leon that tunes been in me head for a couple of weeks and had no clue why i was singing it, Even whistlin it on the bus to work this morning!....... Must admit though this last minute wins do nothin for your health, after getting back to me seat after that 3rd goal me legs were trembling and me heart nearly packed in.....and im only 23!!!

RAFAS REDS SHOULD COME WITH A HEALTH WARNING!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sakisportsmouth » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:33 am

Bruno Zidane! wrote:Must say i was privaliged to be on the kop last night it was most defo an occasion that will stick with me till i die, i was sat in row 20 right in the corner were Gerrard ran to when he scored and the pandamonium that followed was unbelivable, i nearly killed me self running down the stairs huggin every god damn person i went passed on me way, it was incredable. Its been years since ive tasted an atmosphere like that in Anfield and boy i dont want it to stop now ive had a taste of it again! And to be singing all the way out of the ground and down Oakfield road was unbeliveable but to then walk into the Sandon Pub and to here "Der der der der der der der deeer" just made my night complete, it had me in stitches......Just like to here any other stories as well from anyone who went the game cos im sure everyones got there own story to tell after a night like that.

P.S I know Der der der der der der der deeer, comes from the song Ring of fire but where the fu*k has it come from, love to know if anyone knows about this song cos its gonna be a cult classic!

I am greek. I was last night in Anfield. Although i am really disappointed about my team, i would like to wish you every success in the champions league. Also i would like to praise all the fans of Liverpool. Liverpool and Olympiakos have too many common characteristics. We really appreciate you, we hope you will also appreciate us. We really love our team. We can do everything about our team. We hope you will also appreciate us. Good luck on you campaign
sakisportsmouth

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:39 am

sakisportsmouth wrote:I am greek. I was last night in Anfield. Although i am really disappointed about my team, i would like to wish you every success in the champions league. Also i would like to praise all the fans of Liverpool. Liverpool and Olympiakos have too many common characteristics. We really appreciate you, we hope you will also appreciate us. We really love our team. We can do everything about our team. We hope you will also appreciate us. Good luck on you campaign

Top comment from a top bloke  :D

Nice to get some positive feedback from the opposing fanbase. I was reading in the fanzine RAOTL about the shared rememberance of the Hillsborough 96 and the 21 Greek fans who perished in 1981.

We share a common love of the game and a common respect for our fallen comrades ....You'll Never Walk Alone
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:39 am

Are you still in Liverpool as you post this, sakisportsmouth?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby sakisportsmouth » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:20 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Are you still in Liverpool as you post this, sakisportsmouth?

I am in Portsmouth now. Guys you can not believe our feelings now. We are really obsessed with our team. But when we were returning home with the buses we were all saying about your amazing fans and your unbelievible atmosphere. We promise that Olympiakos fans will support you in the future. We are really crazy. You will see us in Anfield again to support liverpool this time. good luck again brothers
sakisportsmouth

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:24 am

:)  Top geezer :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:55 am

i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.  how do i go about applying for a season ticket?  ive been told its not worth the hassle
100-1102639321

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:57 am

Not this old chestnut rearing its ugly head again.......... ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:14 am

dapioneer wrote:i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.  how do i go about applying for a season ticket?  ive been told its not worth the hassle

Grow up and face the facts mate , we are a worldwide club.

If you had joined the Season ticket list a few years back when only the so called "foreigners" were supporting your "Local" club then you might not be on here moaning about not getting a ticket when the good old days are returning  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:17 am

Dalglish wrote:
dapioneer wrote:i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

Grow up and face the facts mate , we are a worldwide club.

If you had joined the Season ticket list a few years back when only the so called "foreigners" were supporting your "Local" club then you might not be on here moaning about not getting a ticket when the good old days are returning  ???

Spot on.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion