Kop last night.....amazing!..... - ..der der der der der der der deeer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:04 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:I hear what you people are saying, but why is it that everyone who is of the opinion that Liverpool FC should be for the people of Liverpool shouted off this forum.

It is after all a forum for opinion, and if people have this opinion, is that wrong?

Leon, these prats do have a right to be on the forum to air their views. Just like I have the right to tell them to f*ck right off cos their opinion stinks

Wastin your time woolly he shares there opinion :glare:

I think he probably does, but the difference with Leon is deep down he KNOWS he's wrong and I'm right :O
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:46 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:I hear what you people are saying, but why is it that everyone who is of the opinion that Liverpool FC should be for the people of Liverpool shouted off this forum.

It is after all a forum for opinion, and if people have this opinion, is that wrong?

Leon, these prats do have a right to be on the forum to air their views. Just like I have the right to tell them to f*ck right off cos their opinion stinks

I think he probably does, but the difference with Leon is deep down he KNOWS he's right and I am wrong :O

I know.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:11 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

I think he probably does, but the difference with Leon is deep down he KNOWS he's homosexual :O

I know.

It's all coming out now isn't it :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:17 pm

.. yeh slag ppl off for reading the "scum" .... in the same way ppl can read what they want ... ???  not on this forum....

... Football is a global phenomenon none of us need to justify our reasons for supporting any team or indiviuual... its in the heart ... and those who advocate localism.. need to get an exit pass to other parts of the country.. and venture to other places in the world and see ... the language of football is global...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:50 pm

zarababe wrote:.. yeh slag ppl off for reading the "scum" .... in the same way ppl can read what they want ... ???  not on this forum....

... Football is a global phenomenon none of us need to justify our reasons for supporting any team or indiviuual... its in the heart ... and those who advocate localism.. need to get an exit pass to other parts of the country.. and venture to other places in the world and see ... the language of football is global...

Whilst I applaud you for sticking up for yer fella girl, you are blinkered in your view.

I said that if people are of the view that black is black, and you think it is white, then that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. So why then are the people who think otherwise shouted off?

It is after all a forum for discussion and debate.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sakisportsmouth » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:26 pm

zarababe wrote:.. yeh slag ppl off for reading the "scum" .... in the same way ppl can read what they want ... ???  not on this forum....

This is one of you guys.he registered in the forum of olympiakos supporters.We really thank him. This is the whole sense. Not to be fanatic, but open-minded.Football is a global phenomenon. But i don't want to cause any problems here.And this is your forum.So watch this. Bye from me.

Nickname: Scouser Liverpool Fan
"Best regards to all the Olympiakos reds...
I have registered for the site only to praise the 3000 fans that witnessed the game at Anfield. I was in the KOP and watched in admiration at the support you gave your team. You were one of the noiseiest bunch of nut cases ever to be heard!!!lol It was a great night for us, however your supporters should be proud of themselves for their support and for their support of the mosaic which comemorated both our loses.
I wish every single Olympiacos supporter the very bets for the future.
Scouser"
sakisportsmouth

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion