Kop last night.....amazing!..... - ..der der der der der der der deeer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:14 pm

LFC is a global brand, like it or lump it lad. All the successful sides follow that path, or would you rather we isolate ourselves from anywhere without an 0151 code and wallow in the lower leagues with no money? I've got a lot more respect for a supporter who schleps all the way over from Norway and spends a fortune following his club than a local like you who doesn't go to the game cos he just can't be ars*d getting tickets, but has the cheek to moan about people who do make the effort
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:16 pm

murphy0151 wrote:Close mate, close I aint got Rockport but I did half inch me trackie but it wasnt from st Johns.  lol  Any chance off a prediction for saturdays lotto plz.  :D

Yeah, they'll pick a load of numbers and somebody might win shed loads of money :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:09 pm

Another muppet who speaks out of his ar5e *Paul shakes his head* :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:27 pm

Getting a f*cking life dapioneer you dildo ya!

All us out of towners or foreigners would deserve a ticket to the game over w*nkers like you any day. I am ashamed to think a Liverpool supporter would even think like that. Liverpool wouldnt be half the f*cking team they are now without foreign or global support you nim rod. You obviously know sweet FA about football.

Friggin dick brain. :angry:
Last edited by Gareth G on Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:49 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:Getting a f*cking life dapioneer you dildo ya!

All us out of towners or foreigners would deserve a ticket to the game over w*nkers like you any day. I am ashamed to think a Liverpool supporter would even think like that. Liverpool wouldnt be half the f*cking team they are now without foreign or global support you nim rod. You obviously know sweet FA about football.

Friggin dick brain. :angry:

hear hear...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:52 pm

dapioneer wrote:im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.

hey Granny, ain't this racist statement or what? Shouldn't the forum rule be applied on this d!ckhead?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:08 pm

:glare:  :angry:  :glare:  :angry:  :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:30 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:It was one amazing night, that is for sure.

I kissed more men last night than Graham Norton

:glare: is that right Leone...   :oh:  :upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FrankM » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:40 pm

dapioneer wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
dapioneer wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
dapioneer wrote:i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.  how do i go about applying for a season ticket?  ive been told its not worth the hassle

If the local lads wanted to go the game that much they could.  Am local meself and I manage to get hold off at least 2 or 3 tickets for most league games.  So am thinking there not a r se d if they go or not.  An then moan about not being able to get tickets.  Its aload off ******, cause tickets are easy to get hold off.  If you have half a brain cell that is.

Did you get any Derby tickets then Murrf  ? ? ? ?

I did yeah, thanks tooo Dan putting her foot down "Your coming christmas shopping she said"  Thanks Dan  :D

What I should off said was easy to get tickets to home games, an it is.  If you want to go then you can.  Simple as, an at the present time wools most want to be there more than local lads because the ground is full off do you want to buy a combin harvester type people.

shouldnt be allowed, behind me were a group of irish lads, some of which told me they dont even support liverpool, i suppose you think thats ok

same with all the foreigners, why dont support their local team.  at least with the bluenoses they have local support

There's a bloke who came on this forum for about an hour, a right kn*b he was - called Roy1978

You two should get together, you'd get on like a house on fire

probably will get on well.

how on earth can you support a team that you live miles away from is beyond me.  i do think that if you live somewhere like cornwall, devon or norway and you support liverpool than it makes you a gloryhunter.  then probably started supporting liverpool when they were good years ago

Bullsh*t. I've supported Liverpool since 1963. I live in Ireland and am as much entitled to a ticket as you.

I can assure you that they were not winning very much then.

Dont tar us all with the same brush.
FrankM

Postby sakisportsmouth » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:56 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:god bless you sakisportsmouth, hopefully you'll remain keeping in touch with this forum by the time you become sakisgreece again :)

Look Olympiakos fans maybe are the most fanatic fans in the world.We are really sick with our team. Maybe you noticed that on Wednesday. But we know how to appreciate things. And maybe Liverpool is the only team in the world with such an amazing history and we really now that. In Greece maybe all of Olympiakos fans are supporters of Liverpool. And please do me a favour. Teach a good lesson to Everton. One police officer in Anfield came to me and told me "i am with u. Kick their butt. I hate them". I don't believe them.One reason that the city of Liverpool is well known is because it has the most glorious team in world(after Olympiakos xaxxaaxa). Good luck tomorrow
sakisportsmouth

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:00 pm

sakisportsmouth wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:god bless you sakisportsmouth, hopefully you'll remain keeping in touch with this forum by the time you become sakisgreece again :)

Look Olympiakos fans maybe are the most fanatic fans in the world.We are really sick with our team. Maybe you noticed that on Wednesday. But we know how to appreciate things. And maybe Liverpool is the only team in the world with such an amazing history and we really now that. In Greece maybe all of Olympiakos fans are supporters of Liverpool. And please do me a favour. Teach a good lesson to Everton. One police officer in Anfield came to me and told me "i am with u. Kick their butt. I hate them". I don't believe them.One reason that the city of Liverpool is well known is because it has the most glorious team in world(after Olympiakos xaxxaaxa). Good luck tomorrow

Cheers mate :cool:
That bizzie must have been a gobsh.ite then :glare:
There will be bother tomorrow I sense it,  :( thats why early kick off, no consumed alchol if theres none round goodison, you can guarentee there will be murder in town, ecspecially if we win :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:01 pm

FrankM wrote:
dapioneer wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
dapioneer wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
dapioneer wrote:i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.  how do i go about applying for a season ticket?  ive been told its not worth the hassle

If the local lads wanted to go the game that much they could.  Am local meself and I manage to get hold off at least 2 or 3 tickets for most league games.  So am thinking there not a r se d if they go or not.  An then moan about not being able to get tickets.  Its aload off ******, cause tickets are easy to get hold off.  If you have half a brain cell that is.

Did you get any Derby tickets then Murrf  ? ? ? ?

I did yeah, thanks tooo Dan putting her foot down "Your coming christmas shopping she said"  Thanks Dan  :D

What I should off said was easy to get tickets to home games, an it is.  If you want to go then you can.  Simple as, an at the present time wools most want to be there more than local lads because the ground is full off do you want to buy a combin harvester type people.

shouldnt be allowed, behind me were a group of irish lads, some of which told me they dont even support liverpool, i suppose you think thats ok

same with all the foreigners, why dont support their local team.  at least with the bluenoses they have local support

There's a bloke who came on this forum for about an hour, a right kn*b he was - called Roy1978

You two should get together, you'd get on like a house on fire

probably will get on well.

how on earth can you support a team that you live miles away from is beyond me.  i do think that if you live somewhere like cornwall, devon or norway and you support liverpool than it makes you a gloryhunter.  then probably started supporting liverpool when they were good years ago

Bullsh*t. I've supported Liverpool since 1963. I live in Ireland and am as much entitled to a ticket as you.

I can assure you that they were not winning very much then.

Dont tar us all with the same brush.

Frank... no point arguing or reasoning with a biggott.. how they live in this world I know not...  :glare:

LFC belongs to those who support it.... locals and worldwide.... technology from planes to the internet has made the world such a small place.. "the world is our oyster..."  :)
Last edited by zarababe on Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:12 pm

Sometimes,thankfully only on very rare occassions,the forum attracts a total div or two.There is only one thing worse than a local racist bigot and that is two local racist bigots.The sooner they get it through,to their thicko brains,that Liverpool FC don't want anything to do with them,the better it is for the rest of us locals and the the true Liverpool fan/support world-wide.
               Go away! :angry:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby andy_g » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:51 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

There will be bother tomorrow I sense it,  :( thats why early kick off, no consumed alchol if theres none round goodison, you can guarentee there will be murder in town, ecspecially if we win :glare:[/quote]
cisse_...

i've never met you and can't claim to know you... but the way i've seen you vent your spleen on this forum a few times - no-one is gonna DARE kick off while you're about!  :O

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:02 pm

andy_g wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

There will be bother tomorrow I sense it,  :( thats why early kick off, no consumed alchol if theres none round goodison, you can guarentee there will be murder in town, ecspecially if we win :glare:

cisse_...

i've never met you and can't claim to know you... but the way i've seen you vent your spleen on this forum a few times - no-one is gonna DARE kick off while you're about!  :O[/quote]
Too right mate! :D  No-one messes with our Lyndz and lives to tell the tale :devil:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion