Kop last night.....amazing!..... - ..der der der der der der der deeer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:18 am

god bless you sakisportsmouth, hopefully you'll remain keeping in touch with this forum by the time you become sakisgreece again :)
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:15 am

dapioneer wrote:i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.  how do i go about applying for a season ticket?  ive been told its not worth the hassle

If the local lads wanted to go the game that much they could.  Am local meself and I manage to get hold off at least 2 or 3 tickets for most league games.  So am thinking there not a r se d if they go or not.  An then moan about not being able to get tickets.  Its aload off ******, cause tickets are easy to get hold off.  If you have half a brain cell that is.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:20 am

murphy0151 wrote:
dapioneer wrote:i was in the kop last night just behind the goal halfway up.  the stand was bouncing, its about time there was a bit of atmosphere.  that centinery stand and the upper anfield road sat for most the game.

im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years.  how do i go about applying for a season ticket?  ive been told its not worth the hassle

If the local lads wanted to go the game that much they could.  Am local meself and I manage to get hold off at least 2 or 3 tickets for most league games.  So am thinking there not a r se d if they go or not.  An then moan about not being able to get tickets.  Its aload off ******, cause tickets are easy to get hold off.  If you have half a brain cell that is.

Did you get any Derby tickets then Murrf  ? ? ? ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:32 am

dapioneer wrote:im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years. 

yeah right! and they're stealing all our jobs and women too!

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:42 am

I was on the 12th row of the Kop a little to the right of the goal. Wat a game it was, the randomness of hugging strangers just makes me laugh when I think about it. When Stevie G hit that beauty I just went crazy, i think i started celebrating when it left his foot :laugh:

The atmosphere was unreal, somethin I havent experienced since we won the FA cup in 2001 (well the last 10 mins). What a turn around, the whole way home i had the biggest smile on my face a bit like this --------> :D

Nice comments by that Olympicos fan too, I think i may have broken the seat iinfront of me too, when Gerrard scored I had one foot on the chair in front and one on my chair. I was just waitin for the linesmans flag to get raised and see that we had yet another goal disallowed, the chair bent and i nearly fell off before landing on my mate and continuing celebrating.

The Kop was unreal, the view I had of the Kop is making me go cold now when I think about it, just looking back at the Kop and seeing so many happy faces, it was ****** quality.

Amazin night, hopefully it wont be the last for a while
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:44 am

Also I wold like to add, u know when u have come out of a good game because the fans are still singing on the way out of the game, hasnt happened for a while at Anfield or maybe its just cos I sit in the Upper Cent :laugh:
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:03 pm

Gotta agree guys, the best atomosphere since I was at the Roma game a few seasons ago, I had a big coat on and I've got a massive bruise on my arm some how and a f**k'd up finger, fantastic night, all I did was smile on the way home :cool:

I feel so proud to be a red after nights like that :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:43 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

I did yeah, thanks tooo Dan putting her foot down "Your coming christmas shopping she said"  Thanks Dan  :D

What I should off said was easy to get tickets to home games, an it is.  If you want to go then you can.  Simple as, an at the present time wools most want to be there more than local lads because the ground is full off do you want to buy a combin harvester type people.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:50 pm

Rafa wrote:Also I wold like to add, u know when u have come out of a good game because the fans are still singing on the way out of the game, hasnt happened for a while at Anfield or maybe its just cos I sit in the Upper Cent :laugh:

it looked ****** up there from were i was sitting
100-1102639321

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:55 pm

murphy0151 wrote:the ground is full off do you want to buy a combin harvester type people.

I'll swap you my combine harvester for a pair of Rockports and one of those shell suits you robbed off St Johns market. Cos all you scousers do is rob, and all us wools do is drive combine harvesters and clog up Anfield with know-nothings, right?

Aaaaah Murph, isn't generalisation and stereotyping a crock of sh*t.....      ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:55 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

I did yeah, thanks tooo Dan putting her foot down "Your coming christmas shopping she said"  Thanks Dan  :D

What I should off said was easy to get tickets to home games, an it is.  If you want to go then you can.  Simple as, an at the present time wools most want to be there more than local lads because the ground is full off do you want to buy a combin harvester type people.

shouldnt be allowed, behind me were a group of irish lads, some of which told me they dont even support liverpool, i suppose you think thats ok

same with all the foreigners, why dont support their local team.  at least with the bluenoses they have local support
100-1102639321

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:57 pm

dapioneer wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

shouldnt be allowed, behind me were a group of irish lads, some of which told me they dont even support liverpool, i suppose you think thats ok

same with all the foreigners, why dont support their local team.  at least with the bluenoses they have local support

There's a bloke who came on this forum for about an hour, a right kn*b he was - called Roy1978

You two should get together, you'd get on like a house on fire
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:57 pm

andy_g wrote:
dapioneer wrote:im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop.  it comes to something when local lads cant get tickets and the waiting list for a season ticket is around 12 years. 

yeah right! and they're stealing all our jobs and women too!

that as well
100-1102639321

Postby 100-1102639321 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:03 pm

Woollyback wrote:
dapioneer wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

There's a bloke who came on this forum for about an hour, a right kn*b he was - called Roy1978

You two should get together, you'd get on like a house on fire

probably will get on well.

how on earth can you support a team that you live miles away from is beyond me.  i do think that if you live somewhere like cornwall, devon or norway and you support liverpool than it makes you a gloryhunter.  then probably started supporting liverpool when they were good years ago
100-1102639321

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:14 pm

Woollyback wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:the ground is full off do you want to buy a combin harvester type people.

I'll swap you my combine harvester for a pair of Rockports and one of those shell suits you robbed off St Johns market. Cos all you scousers do is rob, and all us wools do is drive combine harvesters and clog up Anfield with know-nothings, right?

Aaaaah Murph, isn't generalisation and stereotyping a crock of sh*t.....      ???

Close mate, close I aint got Rockport but I did half inch me trackie but it wasnt from st Johns.  lol  Any chance off a prediction for saturdays lotto plz.  :D
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion