Kop last night.....amazing!..... - ..der der der der der der der deeer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:02 pm

andy_g wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

There will be bother tomorrow I sense it,  :( thats why early kick off, no consumed alchol if theres none round goodison, you can guarentee there will be murder in town, ecspecially if we win :glare:

cisse_...

i've never met you and can't claim to know you... but the way i've seen you vent your spleen on this forum a few times - no-one is gonna DARE kick off while you're about!  :O[/quote]
??? Why I havent said anything bad there, ive just said I think there will be crowd trouble and fighting between the fans in town.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:04 pm

Woollyback wrote:
andy_g wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

There will be bother tomorrow I sense it,  :( thats why early kick off, no consumed alchol if theres none round goodison, you can guarentee there will be murder in town, ecspecially if we win :glare:

cisse_...

i've never met you and can't claim to know you... but the way i've seen you vent your spleen on this forum a few times - no-one is gonna DARE kick off while you're about!  :O

Too right mate! :D  No-one messes with our Lyndz and lives to tell the tale :devil:[/quote]
Arrrrrrrr woolly me fellow buckaneer how ya doin old bean :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:07 pm

Arrrrrrr.....  doin just fine pirate :D  Off to make me tea now, back to terrorise them thar high seas laterrrrr :devil:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:08 pm

Nice to see Murf is making friends on here anyway.

Ha Ha  :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:52 pm

Wonderful tribute also people ...

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:32 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Wonderful tribute also people ...

Yeah, that was good to see.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:04 am

dapioneer wrote:im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop. 

So if you are sick of the Irish, you must really have preferred the following not to ever have won the Irish shirt:

Ronnie Whelan
Jim Beglin
Steve Heighway
Steve Staunton
Steve Finnan
Michael Robinson

Also, it must sicken your stomach to see young up and coming Irish players emerging from Melwood, like:

Ritchie Partridge
Darren Potter
Michael Foley Sheridan

And don't forget those turncoats who gave two fingers to Britain and played for Ireland because of Irish blood in their veins: John Aldridge, Ray Houghtan and Mark Lawernson.

Hang on, Lawernson and Houghtan weren't born in Liverpool so these are outsiders as well?

Why stop with the Irish? Liverpool could have done without Alan Hansen, Gary McAllister, John Wark, Graeme Souness, Ian St. John, Ron Yeats, Gary Gillespie and Steve Nicol coming down from the wild highlands of Scotland. There was also a chap that came from Glasgow that we could have done without......Daglish.

There was another half wit that emerged from a mine in Scotland that was really irrelevant to Liverpool. Shankly I think his name is.

John Barnes was Jamacain, not even an Englishman and certainly not a Scouser!

Ian Rush, Alan Kennedy, Tommy Smith, John Toshak Craig Jonston, Kevin Keegan, Peter Beardsley, Alan Evans, Ray Clemence......all great players, but hold on, none of them were from Merseyside.

You don't like Scandinavians who travel between 1000 and 2000 miles taking your seats so they support their heros such as Sammi Hyppia, Glenn Hysen, Jan Molby, Jari Litmannen and John Arne Riise?

Now there's a no nothin' Spaniard in charge, so perhaps he should **** off home and bring his entire coaching staff and 4 Spanish players with him?

:angry:  :angry:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:08 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
dapioneer wrote:im stick the death of all the southerns, irish and foreigners in the kop. 

So if you are sick of the Irish, you must really have preferred the following not to ever have won the Irish shirt:

Ronnie Whelan
Jim Beglin
Steve Heighway
Steve Staunton
Steve Finnan
Michael Robinson

Also, it must sicken your stomach to see young up and coming Irish players emerging from Melwood, like:

Ritchie Partridge
Darren Potter
Michael Foley Sheridan

And don't forget those turncoats who gave two fingers to Britain and played for Ireland because of Irish blood in their veins: John Aldridge, Ray Houghtan and Mark Lawernson.

Hang on, Lawernson and Houghtan weren't born in Liverpool so these are outsiders as well?

Why stop with the Irish? Liverpool could have done without Alan Hansen, Gary McAllister, John Wark, Graeme Souness, Ian St. John, Ron Yeats, Gary Gillespie and Steve Nicol coming down from the wild highlands of Scotland. There was also a chap that came from Glasgow that we could have done without......Daglish.

There was another half wit that emerged from a mine in Scotland that was really irrelevant to Liverpool. Shankly I think his name is.

John Barnes was Jamacain, not even an Englishman and certainly not a Scouser!

Ian Rush, Alan Kennedy, Tommy Smith, John Toshak Craig Jonston, Kevin Keegan, Peter Beardsley, Alan Evans, Ray Clemence......all great players, but hold on, none of them were from Merseyside.

You don't like Scandinavians who travel between 1000 and 2000 miles taking your seats so they support their heros such as Sammi Hyppia, Glenn Hysen, Jan Molby, Jari Litmannen and John Arne Riise?

Now there's a no nothin' Spaniard in charge, so perhaps he should **** off home and bring his entire coaching staff and 4 Spanish players with him?

:angry:  :angry:

Nice one Jb well said :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:24 am

I hear what you people are saying, but why is it that everyone who is of the opinion that Liverpool FC should be for the people of Liverpool shouted off this forum.

It is after all a forum for opinion, and if people have this opinion, is that wrong?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:36 am

:glare: now there's a surprising comment ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sakisportsmouth » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:26 am

Guys I am not going to intervene again on this forum. This is your forum. It is a forum to discuss your internal(Liverpool FC) issues. My team is Olympiakos, but I really like Liverpool.Wish you good luck. And remember this. Liverpool and Olympiakos are brother clubs. 96+21. You will never walk alone
sakisportsmouth

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:37 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:It is after all a forum for opinion, and if people have this opinion, is that wrong?

Coming from you, I am not the least surprised.

You should get a life and venture out from your cave once in a while...when a comment is racist in nature, it is hatred, NOT OPINION! There are appropriate forums for this, this is NOT one of them!!!  :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:38 am

sakisportsmouth wrote:Guys I am not going to intervene again on this forum. This is your forum. It is a forum to discuss your internal(Liverpool FC) issues. My team is Olympiakos, but I really like Liverpool.Wish you good luck. And remember this. Liverpool and Olympiakos are brother clubs. 96+21. You will never walk alone

Dont leave on there behalve, they are FOOLS with all that JIBBA JABBA, stay for the ride mate its good here :cool:
Not everyone shares there meanings or views only themselves. :p

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:46 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:I hear what you people are saying, but why is it that everyone who is of the opinion that Liverpool FC should be for the people of Liverpool shouted off this forum.

It is after all a forum for opinion, and if people have this opinion, is that wrong?

Leon, these prats do have a right to be on the forum to air their views. Just like I have the right to tell them to f*ck right off cos their opinion stinks
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:01 am

Woollyback wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:I hear what you people are saying, but why is it that everyone who is of the opinion that Liverpool FC should be for the people of Liverpool shouted off this forum.

Leon, these prats do have a right to be on the forum to air their views. Just like I have the right to tell them to f*ck right off cos their opinion stinks

Wastin your time woolly he shares there opinion :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion