Joey barton for rm?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby H_K_LFC » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Maybe we should sign Joey Barton for RM...He was superb against Newcastle last night taking players on and getting in brilliant crosses...He wants to leave City,he wouldn't be too expensive and he wouldnt have settle in to the premiership.

Should we go for him???

AND its meant to be Joey Barton in the topic title  :p
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:02 pm

Yes , but play him in CM and SG play in RM .
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:13 pm

I am loving this thread:

1) Who the fu.ck is Joey Baton ?

2) Sign someone based on one game ?

3) The transfer window is closed
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:16 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:I am loving this thread:

classic leon  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:17 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:1) Who the fu.ck is Joey Baton ?

I think he is a famous athletics relay runner?  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:17 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:I am loving this thread:

We can still sign him for next season and its not based on one game everytine i've seen him he's been brilliant for Man city

lol joey Baton bit was typin error
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:19 pm

stoney wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:1) Who the fu.ck is Joey Baton ?

I think he is a famous athletics relay runner?  :D

what about mountbaton  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mark the red » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:22 pm

proper whoppas thread.  i think barton is too much of a loose cannon to be considered by rafa, the way he has acted at city is disgusting, the way they have stood by him over all the aggro he has caused, attacking some YTS lad with a cigar, breaking richard dunn's foot as well while barneying in thailand. the lad is trouble and for me he is not an improvement on anything we have in our midfield and would only be a fringe/rotation player when you think of us having gerrard, xabi alonso, momo sissoko, hamman who do a similar job and play a similar role to what he does.

i think barton will get found out at a big club, i dont think he is good enough to be considered for us or even the mancs.  although he is a battler and gives his all, and i respect as a player for that, but for liverpool he will rock the boat
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby drummerphil » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:26 pm

Joey Baton....

sounds like a wánker in a shíte relay race.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:28 pm

mark the red wrote:proper whoppas thread.  i think barton is too much of a loose cannon to be considered by rafa, the way he has acted at city is disgusting, the way they have stood by him over all the aggro he has caused, attacking some YTS lad with a cigar, breaking richard dunn's foot as well while barneying in thailand. the lad is trouble and for me he is not an improvement on anything we have in our midfield and would only be a fringe/rotation player when you think of us having gerrard, xabi alonso, momo sissoko, hamman who do a similar job and play a similar role to what he does.

i think barton will get found out at a big club, i dont think he is good enough to be considered for us or even the mancs.  although he is a battler and gives his all, and i respect as a player for that, but for liverpool he will rock the boat

Good player he is. Mark you're wrong about his ability mate. Simple as that, technically and tactically he's as good if not SLIGHTLY better than Gerrard.

However his attitude's a disgrace and physically he's average at best. He's also never in a million years a right sided midfielder, he's a central midfielder.
115-1073096938

Postby mark the red » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:31 pm

you are having a joke, he isnt fit to lace gerrards boots.  i think he looks good for man city, he battles, gets involved, but i dont think he can cut it at the very top and he is setting himself up for a big fall.  i dont think we should sign him, and i doubt we would
mark the red

Postby mark the red » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:39 pm

i dont wish to make enemies on this forum but stu is thick and hasnt got a clue, it annoys me that he sprouts such :censored:
mark the red

Postby flipmode » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:44 pm

H_K_LFC wrote:Maybe we should sign Joey Barton for RM...He was superb against Newcastle last night taking players on and getting in brilliant crosses...He wants to leave City,he wouldn't be too expensive and he wouldnt have settle in to the premiership.

Should we go for him???

AND its meant to be Joey Barton in the topic title  :p

Depends on cost, wouldnt get 1st team probably

ImageImage Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:47 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
mark the red wrote:proper whoppas thread.  i think barton is too much of a loose cannon to be considered by rafa, the way he has acted at city is disgusting, the way they have stood by him over all the aggro he has caused, attacking some YTS lad with a cigar, breaking richard dunn's foot as well while barneying in thailand. the lad is trouble and for me he is not an improvement on anything we have in our midfield and would only be a fringe/rotation player when you think of us having gerrard, xabi alonso, momo sissoko, hamman who do a similar job and play a similar role to what he does.

Good player he is. Mark you're wrong about his ability mate. Simple as that, technically and tactically he's as good if not SLIGHTLY better than Gerrard.

However his attitude's a disgrace and physically he's average at best. He's also never in a million years a right sided midfielder, he's a central midfielder.

This is why you will never have my respect, you talk total bollox lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:57 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:

This is why you will never have my respect, you talk total bollox lad.

Who cares weather i've got your respect? :laugh:

Watch the lads play then come back.
115-1073096938

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion