Ideas please - The all new anfield rap 2004

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:40 pm

here are some ideas for the all new anfield rap 2004! contributions would be very much appreciated please. best ones will be added.

(IN A JOHN BARNES RAP STYLE VOICE)

I'm Houllier and the fans say Allez, It means, 'go' but in a positive way. When I wear my scarf, the reds do say, He's taking the reds all the way.

Jamie's the name and I'm Scouse through and through. Look at me funny and I'll chuck coins at you, I'm like a gazelle with a Predator shoe, Get outta my way cos I'm coming through.

I'm from Chester so I'm not really Scouse, I bought all the family a spanking new house. I'm dangerous man, though as quiet as a mouse, I take penalties like a big girl's blouse.

CHORUS

"When we take the field we make Anfield Rock, Though it doesn't last long before they start to mock. They're mad as hatters, the Anfield Flock, Cos we players would rather be down the Albert Dock"

I'm the DJ man from Leicester town, I'm running fast before falling down. People say I'm a bit of a clown, My one-on-one's make the manager frown.

I'm Aussie gold and the fans get so loud, When I sprint down the touchline Neville eats my dust cloud. But the chance can get wasted - of this I'm not proud, I usually cross it into the crowd.

I'm the boy in goal who cant take a goal kick, i fall on my ars* and get loads of stick, the gaffer tells me i'm dead easy to injure, hes having a larf, oops there goes

CHORUS

:D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Puddy Heskey » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:41 pm

Sing this like the thats amorie song.

He's cr#p, he sucks he doesnt give a f##k.Thatsa Traore
He must smoke craic cus hes cr#p he has his heart attacks. Thatsa Houllier.
He's fat, he's slow,he doesnt know where to go.Thatsa Heskey.
He's a big pile of pecker s##t with no skill and no clue of what the f##king ball looks like and doesnt know how he got on the team and wonders why when blues his favourite colour he wheres red.Where biscans blue jersey go find it will ya.Thatsa Biscan.

Ok last line didnt ryme but its still good.
Puddy Heskey

Postby Coley » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:18 pm

I think Puddy's song wins.  Funny. :D
Coley

Postby Puddy Heskey » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:13 am

Damn right i win
Puddy Heskey

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion