Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am

Thommo's perm wrote:Gary Neville
He is misunderstood

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby JamCar05 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
JamCar05 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:I never have a problem with any of the Liverpool lads as long as the conduct themselves in a manner that befits our club

How about Poulsen ???. Or hasn't he conducted himself well enough according to you just because he hasn't played well? Serious question and all 'cause you really do seem to have had it in for him.

Other than that I actually agree with your sentiment.

Don't have a problem with him mate as he hasn't acted in anyway to put our club in a bad name . Yes I think he isn't good enough but that's different IMO

Fair enough and I agree it's different :). It's just that sometimes it can be a bit difficult to distinguish between the two in peoples posts.
JamCar05

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 pm

I have a problem with El Hadj Diouf. I wanna set him on fire and put him out with a shovel.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Lee J wrote:I have a problem with El Hadj Diouf. I wanna set him on fire and put him out with a shovel.

:nod

Why put him out
Benny The Noon

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Lee J wrote:I have a problem with El Hadj Diouf. I wanna set him on fire and put him out with a shovel.

:nod

Why put him out

100% AGREE
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Fauxy wrote:Dont have a problem with Lucas because he's been here for what, 3 and a half years now? Getting played out of position, boo'd off the pitch and getting a lot of stick, yet not once did he ever complain. He just stuck at it and look at him now, hes gained a lot of respect from the fans.

From another team.. Frank Lampard. He's genuinly a nice bloke and an honest player. My dad who is a chelsea supporter, managed to get some VIP thing years and years back so we could go into the dressing room before the game (Liverpool v Chelsea) to meet the players and Lampard was really respectful and had a bit of friendly banter with me (was wearing my liverpool top) :D

LMFAO Nice Bloke? ??? So what about the video of him watching his mate do a skanky tramp (firstly watchiing other peopel :censored: and commenting o it is just wierd fullstop) and telling him 2 shove a bottle up her. lol yeh what a nice respectable bloke
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion