Look again! - Au revoir but the problem's still there

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JohnBull » Mon May 24, 2004 3:49 pm

Houllier was a man promoted beyond his capabilities.
During the last few months he has shown an arrogance based on his self belief that beggars belief!
He has not accepted any responsibility for our dreadful performances but accepts full credit for the "successes"and talks of the treble season as if it was the "be all to end all"
We were never even close to a premiership title under him and that is the only cup worth winning!!
What worries me is that today was clearly coming two years ago. The same board that supported him in those  days, is there now and we are supposed to believe that things have changed !!!
How many titles under the Moores  board? ???
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon May 24, 2004 3:58 pm

On another note, I have had my wife blubbering on the phone to me since I told her Houllier "departed company".  Ever since she saw him at anfield a few years ago she keeps saying what a lovely man he is.  Has he this effect on all women ?

Seán
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby JohnBull » Mon May 24, 2004 3:59 pm

I don't know but I've heard he 's got an affect on young men
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lep_16 » Mon May 24, 2004 4:08 pm

I have to be honest and say I would like too see some of his signings following him and Baros is not one of them but looks like he is on his way :(. I feel for the man but he wasn't up to it and his lack of passion ****** me off. I agree JB this is 18 months too late..
never let your past dictate your future but make sure it plays a part
Lep_16

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 24, 2004 5:26 pm

For me the worst was that he kept on trying to make out that they were doing well. He'd pick some stupid statistic, shots on goal over the season (wow, a wild shot from 30 yards because we coudn't break down teams).

He also boasted that none of his sales went onto bigger things, thats because they were ******.

He was a ****** manager, I am glad he is gone and for the first time in years I feel good about LFC.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 24, 2004 5:46 pm

im glad hes gone but im proud of what he did for the club, building up the training etc
time for enw things tho i guess, looking forward to the future
also, a few fans i know of the scum and manure are a lil more worried about next season now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 24, 2004 5:58 pm

JB, be thankfull for small mercies, the board took their time but they did eventually see the light.
:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion