Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dundreamin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 pm

I don't trust them at all anymore why?
1 They shafted kenny
2 The ground situation
3 The manager installed
4 The management structure
5 The total bull.***** they spout
6 There Americans the land of the free tell that to Iran and afganistan and the rest of the world they have fooked up
7 They just want to make a profit. When they don't they will do us over. Don't believe me watch and learn
8 This won't work It's ANOTHER FALSE DAWN
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby metalhead » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Ok
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 am

fuck sake
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:07 am

What he said.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 am

dundreamin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm wrote:I don't trust them at all anymore why?
1 They shafted kenny
2 The ground situation
3 The manager installed
6 There Americans the land of the free tell that to Iran and afganistan and the rest of the world they have fooked up
7 They just want to make a profit. When they don't they will do us over. Don't believe me watch and learn

Happy talk, keep talking happy talk
Talk about things you like to do
You got to have a dream, if you dont have a dream
How you gunna have a dream come true?
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby D___C » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 am

dundreamin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm wrote:I don't trust them at all anymore why?
1 They shafted kenny
2 The ground situation
3 The manager installed

Oh dear... you had one too many sherrys old timer?

Shouldn't dignify such nonsense with a response but;

1.Kenny was never their manager. They appointed him on a short term basis because the fans called for him. Now they have got their manager.
2.We dont know anything concrete on the ground situation so any comment is pointless.
3.The manager installed hasnt managed a game yet so unless you are nostradamus you dont know jack.
4.Rodgers is manager, thats all that matters.
5.What BS? More vague nonsense.
6.Ahem... we are also in Afghanistan and Iraq so we are just as bad. Completely irrelevant also.
7.True, they do want to make a profit.. and its why western owners (be it Brits, Americans etc etc) are not ideal for this sport as most sugar daddys tend to be eastern.
8.Again, nostradamus has spoken.

Shoo... Off to bed.
D___C

Postby friendlyguy33 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:38 am

Were they also to blame for last season's premiership performance? When did Hicks & Gillett ever spend £114 million over an eight month period? Stadiums don't get built in a day particularly when there's planning, finance and other issues to consider.

Kenny will always be a legend at Anfield for his contribution in so many ways but he was the first to say in January 2011 that if there was someone better out there who could be manager then he would stand aside.

Whatever you think about FSG if it weren't for them Liverpool Football Club would have most probably ended up in administration 20 months ago.
friendlyguy33

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 am

Why I don't trust FSG:

1) FSG could stand for Fish, Sausages and Gorillas, which makes no sense
2) Werners hair looks like a weird wig
3) They are from a country that gave us 30 Rock
4) and Two and a Half Men
5) They have a baseball team with Sox in the title !
6) John Henry has a really hot wife. Now my missus is hot, but she wears jumpers and doesn't like curry.
7) They are from a country that gave us 30 Rock. Now I know I have mentioned this, but its a big deal for me. Liz Lemon, is she? no, see nothing going there either.
8) Proms, what the hell?
9) They spent £20 million on Downing
10) FSG could also mean Fire Steven Gerrard, which is a no no.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:13 am

1 They shafted kenny
2 The ground situation
3 The manager installed

This coming from a person who wanted Owen Coyle for the job not 2 years ago. Do us a favour mate and lay of the crack.

1) They didn''t shaft Kenny. He spent half as much as Rafa did in 5 years in less than 2 and finished worse than he ever did. He had it coming and was never cut out of it. 2) What owners in football today are NOT in it for the money. Give me a fkn break they are all there to make money. And you should be glad they are because if we didn't have any such owners who were intent on making money we probably wouldn't be able to afford wages for the likes of Stevie or Suarez.

Save your negative kneejerk Sh*t for RAWK mate. Today is a great day for this club and there are wools like you making a mockery of it.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 am

Oh yeah, they did give us Im Gonna Git You Sucka !  :wwww

Last pic reminded me of that.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 am

Kharhaz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 pm wrote:Why I don't trust FSG:

9) They spent £20 million on Downing

I agree with this bit, For that alone Henry deserves a slap/  :laugh:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 am

dundreamin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 am wrote:I don't trust them at all anymore why?
1 They shafted kenny
2 The ground situation
3 The manager installed

What a homo post.    Go write 'I must not be a knob' 1,000 times.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 am

Ive gone to my Happy place Khar and im not coming out unti at least July except of course if John Henry offers up his missus as compensation for Downing transfer.

Hopefully by then people would have realised like in Game ofThrones that we all miss Ned Stark but as true man of the north he realised that show had to go on
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 am

Dont start all sh!te like this dundreamin

I'll be honest, i was gutted when they sacked Kenny and think he deserved another season.

But they have their own ideas on how to move forward and to be honest if your not excited after Brendan Rodgers press conference yesterday then you are hard to please.

These people are business men and wont be doing anything unless they think it will be for the benefit of the club.

Whether they are right in their decisions remains to be seen but i trust they have the clubs interests at heart, mainly because they want to make money and a successful LFC will do that.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion