Why is nothing happening - Dont trust the lying yanks

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:02 pm

To all the sceptics that whinged for weeks, without giving our new owners time and the benefit of the doubt  :rasp

This site was turned into a b!tch fest of the highest order, slagging the lying yanks, saying Rafa and Parry needed to pull there fingers out, dont you feel stupid now ?

Maybe fans will still be unhappy, some wanted Tevez, Eto or Villa, some will say Torres doesnt score enough.

What nobody can deny is that the american owners have underlined there intent and backed our manager with a MAJOR signing, something that we havent seen in a long long time.

I am now intrigued to see if or what other players will come in, but want to congratulate the board on securing a top player that would of been coveted by many of our rivals, shelling out top money that everyone doubted we would.

Made up  :)

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm

The voice of reason!

So true and that reason alone is why I don't bother posting much between seasons. Far too many numpties spouting drivel for my liking
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:To all the sceptics that whinged for weeks, without giving our new owners time and the benefit of the doubt  :rasp

This site was turned into a b!tch fest of the highest order, slagging the lying yanks, saying Rafa and Parry needed to pull there fingers out, dont you feel stupid now ?

Maybe fans will still be unhappy, some wanted Tevez, Eto or Villa, some will say Torres doesnt score enough.

What nobody can deny is that the american owners have underlined there intent and backed our manager with a MAJOR signing, something that we havent seen in a long long time.

I am now intrigued to see if or what other players will come in, but want to congratulate the board on securing a top player that would of been coveted by many of our rivals, shelling out top money that everyone doubted we would.

Made up  :)

I still say they havn't backed us up enough!!! I WANT ETOO!  :angry: 

just messing  :D

It clearly shows that the new owners are ready to back rafa benitez up on any of his top transfer targets, so its definitly good news. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks the owners can do the same and we can end up with players that Rafa really wants not 3rd or 4th choice players.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:07 pm

I wonder if the journos that wrote that we had no money, that Rafa was about to leave, that he was fuming due to lack of budget, will admit now that all they wrote was utter bóllocks. As always.

I wonder aswell which front they'll pick now in order to attack Liverpool Football Club, it's what they do.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:09 pm

Sabre wrote:I wonder aswell which front they'll pick now in order to attack Liverpool Football Club, it's what they do.

Diao to re-sign for liverpool  ???

:D
Last edited by metalhead on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:12 pm

metalhead wrote:I still say they havn't backed us up enough!!! I WANT ETOO!  :angry: 

i want i want i want it`s always the same with you bl**dy kids
:rasp  :rasp
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:13 pm

Sabre wrote:I wonder if the journos that wrote that we had no money, that Rafa was about to leave, that he was fuming due to lack of budget, will admit now that all they wrote was utter bóllocks. As always.

I wonder aswell which front they'll pick now in order to attack Liverpool Football Club, it's what they do.

no chance they would have crawled back under there stone by now just waiting for some more rubbish they can print
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:14 pm

To be fair to the whingers, up to now we have spent no more than we did last season. Infact if we sell the players who are rumoured to go our net spend up to now will be only about £10/12 million. Then again if we buy all the players we are rumoured to be interested in our net spend hovers somewhere around the £500million mark  :D
account deleted by request

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:15 pm

metalhead wrote:
Sabre wrote:I wonder aswell which front they'll pick now in order to attack Liverpool Football Club, it's what they do.

Diao to re-sign for liverpool  ???

now your talking  :D  :D

that`s what i call a major signing
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:16 pm

yer but but only 27million , feckin mingebags , sack the lot of em :D  :angry:  :p
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:19 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:yer but but only 27million , feckin mingebags , sack the lot of em :D  :angry:  :p

so far

lets hope we have a few more pence for a couple of more top notch players
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:24 pm

s@int wrote:To be fair to the whingers, up to now we have spent no more than we did last season. Infact if we sell the players who are rumoured to go our net spend up to now will be only about £10/12 million. Then again if we buy all the players we are rumoured to be interested in our net spend hovers somewhere around the £500million mark  :D

I know you were joking mate, but no matter what is spent now (even though i think there will be another big signing) to pay that much and pick up one of the major young talents in europe shows that we are trying to finally take things to the next level.

None of the lets buy him cos we cant afford our main target, i genuinley believe that Torres was Rafa's number one target due to our style of play and the qualities he has, eg the ability to run with the ball at pace, beat a man and score goals.

It will now be interesting to see what areas he wants to target after wrapping up the area that by the looks of things he thought we were weakest in.
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Lets not get caried away it is only 1 player a unproven 1 at that but untill i see some more players and the new designs for the new stadium and then the shovel in the ground then they still have some work to do.

But not a bad start hey. :) :)
grayghost

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:It will now be interesting to see what areas he wants to target after wrapping up the area that by the looks of things he thought we were weakest in.

seems to be he is looking at the LB position would like to see a winger mancini maybe but there are interesting times ahead i think
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:31 pm

Nice one Ace but surely we need at least 5 or 6 more threads saying the exact same thing to truly balance things out on this board! ??? :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion