Why is nothing happening - Dont trust the lying yanks

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby grayghost » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:34 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:It will now be interesting to see what areas he wants to target after wrapping up the area that by the looks of things he thought we were weakest in.

seems to be he is looking at the LB position would like to see a winger mancini maybe but there are interesting times ahead i think

Iwould not mind seeing that Adrino from Sevile saw him a couple of times not a bad player.
grayghost

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 pm

Bad Bob wrote::D

Nice one Ace but surely we need at least 5 or 6 more threads saying the exact same thing to truly balance things out on this board! ??? :D

Just thought it needed bringing up mate  :D

There were so many threads that tortured my soul, thought it was only fair the people who started them (and constantly whined like a bird thats due on) felt a little foolish.

Grayghost, am not getting carried away mate, just happy that we appear to be trying to move onto the next level and not settling for 3rd or 4th place in the league signing stopgaps and squad players.

Hopefully this will be proved further in the coming weeks  :)
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 pm

Well the speculation is that we now go for heinze or another left back. I would also love to see a good right winger and a left if we can afford it. manchini fits the bill perfectly as he can play both flanks. I defo think there are more signings in the pipeline but I'm already really excited by this one. I think Torres, once he's settled in, will be a fantastic signing for us. I never doubted that big signings were on the way,  lot fo people actually believe the papers, incredible  :Oo:
heimdall

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:51 pm

heimdall wrote:Well the speculation is that we now go for heinze or another left back. I would also love to see a good right winger and a left if we can afford it. manchini fits the bill perfectly as he can play both flanks. I defo think there are more signings in the pipeline but I'm already really excited by this one. I think Torres, once he's settled in, will be a fantastic signing for us. I never doubted that big signings were on the way,  lot fo people actually believe the papers, incredible  :Oo:

i`m not sure we will go for a right sided winger as we have pennet and i have a feeling gerrard will be used out there again this season, but if he can`t get mancini who?? he can indeed play on both wings so would be a great signing

what i mean by that is if kewell starts playing like he should and could play then he could be moved on the right and gerrard could be moved in to the middle

so bonus on all fronts really imo
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion