RIP-DRUMMERPHIL!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby what-a-hit-son » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Alright all, I'm an LFC Reds Forum member and Iike it in there and its very doubtful that that will change too much. What I'm trying to say is, in all honesty and luckily for you lot, you won't see too much of me on here. 'Post-wise' at least.

It's strange because I was on the LFC Reds this morning and whilst I was on it I got a text off my mate letting me know that his friend (a lad who lives in Putney and who I think a lot of and have good sessions with when down London) lost his Dad to a long battle with cancer in the early hours of this morning. I text the lad, Jim by the way, telling him I was thinking of him, and he texted me back thanking me and then I replied tell him that he's in for a very special session the next time I'm down there in April.

Then, totally un-connected by the way, I thought I'd have a nose in here this morning for the first time. Heard it mentioned on LFC Reds many times by s@int, george lucas and most of all Big Mick of whom, coincidentally met my mate Jim when we had a little sesh in Mick's pub in Wimbledon. I can't remember too much about that night though. They've mentioned newkit on numerous occasions anyway but for some reason I looked today.

Anyway, when I popped in here the title of this thread stood out and I looked at it.

And then found myself reading every single post in it.

Phil's strength through mass adversity was admirable, his humour and approach to his illness whilst posting made me smile and the reality of knowing what was happening and what was coming as I read on nearly made this grown man cry. I had goose pimples as I was so totally touched by the whole damn thing.

Every now and then things happen that put things well and truly into perspective and after this morning my worries seem like a walk in the park.

I just thought I had to register if only just to post once in here.

RIP Phil, RIP Jim's Dad and may you both rest in peace.

Respect to Karen, I hope you and the family are okay and my thoughts are with Jim and his family.

And here's us worrying ay?

RIP.
what-a-hit-son
LFC newBie

Postby mrsDrummerphil » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:29 am

what-a-hit-son » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 pm wrote:Alright all, I'm an LFC Reds Forum member and Iike it in there and its very doubtful that that will change too much. What I'm trying to say is, in all honesty and luckily for you lot, you won't see too much of me on here. 'Post-wise' at least.

It's strange because I was on the LFC Reds this morning and whilst I was on it I got a text off my mate letting me know that his friend (a lad who lives in Putney and who I think a lot of and have good sessions with when down London) lost his Dad to a long battle with cancer in the early hours of this morning. I text the lad, Jim by the way, telling him I was thinking of him, and he texted me back thanking me and then I replied tell him that he's in for a very special session the next time I'm down there in April.

Then, totally un-connected by the way, I thought I'd have a nose in here this morning for the first time. Heard it mentioned on LFC Reds many times by s@int, george lucas and most of all Big Mick of whom, coincidentally met my mate Jim when we had a little sesh in Mick's pub in Wimbledon. I can't remember too much about that night though. They've mentioned newkit on numerous occasions anyway but for some reason I looked today.

Anyway, when I popped in here the title of this thread stood out and I looked at it.

And then found myself reading every single post in it.

Phil's strength through mass adversity was admirable, his humour and approach to his illness whilst posting made me smile and the reality of knowing what was happening and what was coming as I read on nearly made this grown man cry. I had goose pimples as I was so totally touched by the whole damn thing.

Every now and then things happen that put things well and truly into perspective and after this morning my worries seem like a walk in the park.

I just thought I had to register if only just to post once in here.

RIP Phil, RIP Jim's Dad and may you both rest in peace.

Respect to Karen, I hope you and the family are okay and my thoughts are with Jim and his family.

And here's us worrying ay?

RIP.

No other words needed   :buttrock
mrsDrummerphil

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 pm

found a picture of the flag we did for Phil online the other day at wembley.

Rest In PEace mate - and have a word with the Big Man for us next year yeah.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion