Friends, i need your help ... - Looking for a photo from ataturk airport

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mgabby » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:41 pm

Well, as you can see I am new here.
I am a Liverpool fan for about 25 years ... and I am from Israel. Became a LFC fan when Avi Cohen turned from yellow (Maccabi Tel Aviv) to red, and been "stuck" with LFC since...  :D

I have been to Istanbul (of course) and took tons of pictures, but what I am looking for is the one I don't have. Believe it or not - but it is a true story ....

The day after the game, at around 12 p.m. local time I have been in Ataturk airport (together with 3 friends) waiting to the flight back to Tel Aviv. Sudenly, we see Liverpool players enter the terminal just a few meters from us .... they were wearing the medals on and looked very happy.
No security guards, no nothing. We were standing in two rows and the players just walked in the middle. One of my friends spoke with Stevie G, I spoke with Rafa but the third friend didn't waste any time and went to Hyypia that was holding the cup. Hyypia just gave it to him !!!! and my friend lifted the cup ....

I don't have any photos of this event ....  :no

Please, Please, Please - If you have been there and have photos, or if you have seen photos in other sites, please let me know .....

As I said I have tons of photos (well, about 400) from those 4 days I have been in Istanbul ... I'd be happy to upload them if you are interested .... took lots of photoes of the fans ....

Thanks a lot,
Gabby, Tel Aviv, Israel

GO LIVERPOOL !!!
mgabby

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion