Grow up - We are liverpool fc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:01 am

just becaouse we didn't sign up any new faces,it's not doom and gloom like what Rick Parry said,he and the board and Rafa believes the players has all the capabilities to compete for any cup competitions.

YNWA.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Jari's mullet » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:45 pm

We know what players we have until the next transfer window, we've just got to get on with it and get behind the 11 Rafa chooses to play.  Like azriahmad said with the number of games we are going to be expected to play, what is going to be important is the contribution made by the youngsters.
Jari's mullet

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:39 pm

drummerphil wrote:To all the idiotic people who have been around these parts lately
GROW UP.I love Liverpool fc with a passion and over the years
I have witnessed more success than any other football club in this country could imagine.The first Trophy I can remember was in 74 when we beat Newcastle in the FA cup final and from that,there have been amazing days and nights of excitement,Passion  and pure joy that even now my hairs on my arms stand up when I think about them.
Eras,managers,and players come and go and with them come thoughts of
Anticipation and hope.I remember when “sir” Bob took over from Shanks,Dalglish from Fagin,and Evans from Souness etc etc. one thing I can say nothing changes in my feelings for this great club of mine,and nothing will.
I,ve also witnessed tragedy with Hillsborough,Heysel and cried bucket loads over lost friends but again my club,my passion remains.
As most of you know I,m quite Ill with Cancer at the moment and in between throwing up every hour i still remember with warmest feelings the joy, the passion, the everything that LIVERPOOL FC has given me.
The point I,m making is ok we havent signed a RW or a CB before the deadline day and it dosn’t matter how many Newcastle fans,Chelsea or united fans come on here to wind us up,because we have and are something that they will never be.We are family,we are friends but above all we are LIVERPOOL FC and don’t you FORGET IT.

YNWA

good post mate!! keep chin up fella!! ignore the twa.ts!!
YNWA
66-1120597113

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:21 pm

Good post phil....there are a minority of morons on here but as least the school holidays are over!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:23 pm

:D   thank god for that my two have been driving me mad
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby muttleyp » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:24 pm

drummerphil wrote:To all the idiotic people who have been around these parts lately
GROW UP.I love Liverpool fc with a passion and over the years
I have witnessed more success than any other football club in this country could imagine.The first Trophy I can remember was in 74 when we beat Newcastle in the FA cup final and from that,there have been amazing days and nights of excitement,Passion  and pure joy that even now my hairs on my arms stand up when I think about them.
Eras,managers,and players come and go and with them come thoughts of
Anticipation and hope.I remember when “sir” Bob took over from Shanks,Dalglish from Fagin,and Evans from Souness etc etc. one thing I can say nothing changes in my feelings for this great club of mine,and nothing will.
I,ve also witnessed tragedy with Hillsborough,Heysel and cried bucket loads over lost friends but again my club,my passion remains.
As most of you know I,m quite Ill with Cancer at the moment and in between throwing up every hour i still remember with warmest feelings the joy, the passion, the everything that LIVERPOOL FC has given me.
The point I,m making is ok we havent signed a RW or a CB before the deadline day and it dosn’t matter how many Newcastle fans,Chelsea or united fans come on here to wind us up,because we have and are something that they will never be.We are family,we are friends but above all we are LIVERPOOL FC and don’t you FORGET IT.

YNWA

Quality post mate!!! These are the kind of posts that make me proud to be a Liverpool fan and know we have the best fans in the world.
I was upset that we did not sign either a CB or a RW, i felt the signing of Crouch was a step back, but the transfer window is closed and theres nothing we can do to change whats happened, we have who we have, so that will have to do us till January.
So its time for Liverpool fans to do what we do best and thats support our team with all that we have, and cheer the lads on to victory!!!
                                     YNWA
muttleyp

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:31 pm

I think it is all part of a cunning plan.  A plan that is as cunning as a fox, who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford University.

By not making any HUGE signings....we retain our 'underdog' status....thus, teams will think us mid table fodder and be shocked when we disprove the critics!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion