Great painting,must see gerrard,garcia,traoreriise - Huge painting on ebay lfc v chelsea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jaradlfc » Mon May 23, 2005 4:21 pm

Thanks Ace,sorry if it appears to some that im using this forum as an advertising board,

I painted the Mural coz I was feeling over the moon after we beat Chelsea,Im sure all lfc fans know the feeling,now its complete I thought why not share the pic with other  fellow supporters.To me its priceless,i didn't paint it for money even if it appears that way to some,the boys expressions say it all in the paining,brings a smile to my face everytime I look at it.:;):
Come on the Reds:D
jaradlfc

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 23, 2005 4:22 pm

jaradlfc wrote:Thanks Ace,sorry if it appears to some that im using this forum as an advertising board,

I painted the Mural coz I was feeling over the moon after we beat Chelsea,Im sure all lfc fans know the feeling,now its complete I thought why not share the pic with other  fellow supporters.To me its priceless,i didn't paint it for money even if it appears that way to some,the boys expressions say it all in the paining,brings a smile to my face everytime I look at it.:;):
Come on the Reds:D

So you are going to give me the picture for nothing then ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jaradlfc » Mon May 23, 2005 4:26 pm

Personally I hope it ends up somewhere everyone gets to enjoy it for free.
jaradlfc

Postby taff » Mon May 23, 2005 4:28 pm

See if the players will autograph it then donate it to the HJC
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Mon May 23, 2005 4:34 pm

kopite wrote:Gerrards thigh looks a bit big .

I thought that

nice painting though  :)
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 23, 2005 4:38 pm

taff wrote:See if the players will autograph it then donate it to the HJC

Top suggestion.
jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 23, 2005 4:51 pm

jaradlfc wrote:Found this Huge Painting on ebay,must see for all LFC art/memorabilia collectors and fans.

Painting (mural) is of Gerrard,Traore,Garcia and Riise celebrating the goal Vs Chelsea.

Item number: 7324426614 :bowdown

The painting if you could call it that is sh'ite ,they look as thought they're playing "twister" Riise's right arm seems about four foot long and Gerrard is gettin a blow job .

Tacky .   :bump
Last edited by woof woof ! on Mon May 23, 2005 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 23, 2005 4:56 pm

i've just read his original post again, he says he "found" this painting on ebay

now he's backtracking trying to say he just wants everybody to see his pic. yeah right

f*cking waster
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 23, 2005 4:56 pm

I've made a few banners for members' signatures on this forum, do you want to pay me £600.00 and I'll do one for you?

I know you're probably trying to make a living but £600.00? ???
jonnymac1979

Postby MilitiaRusher » Mon May 23, 2005 4:59 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
jaradlfc wrote:Found this Huge Painting on ebay,must see for all LFC art/memorabilia collectors and fans.

Painting (mural) is of Gerrard,Traore,Garcia and Riise celebrating the goal Vs Chelsea.

Item number: 7324426614 :bowdown

The painting if you could call it that is sh'ite ,they look as thought they're playing "twister" Riise's right arm seems about four foot long and Gerrard is gettin a blow job .

Tacky .   :bump

The painting does seem to look fine, except for some minor mistakes. But I certainly dont see that Riise has a particularly long hand (I think you mistakened it for Garcia's hand?) and Gerrard looks normal, except for his thigh and weird looking face.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 23, 2005 5:01 pm

Woollyback wrote:i've just read his original post again, he says he "found" this painting on ebay

now he's backtracking trying to say he just wants everybody to see his pic. yeah right

f*cking waster

Woolly, you got there before me, I was just going to point out the irony of his initial post, I find it quite funny that some people think that they are pulling the wool over your eyes when posting links on forums.  Take that iPod one the other day, for example.

And also, don't think I don't see the irony of having a link to my own website in my signature.  At least I have the decency not to charge for the use of my sites products.  In my eyes, it hardly constitutes advertising as everything is free.  There are no pay-per-click adverts or nothing on my site. 

Pure LFC content and that's it.
jonnymac1979

Postby jaradlfc » Mon May 23, 2005 5:25 pm

The painting is to scale, Gerrards thigh looks big because of the way its positioned,his facial expression is intense and painted true to the original photo.

I guess art provokes different emotions in people,thats what it's intended to do.
jaradlfc

Postby Adebisi » Mon May 23, 2005 6:20 pm

You guys are being very harsh critics!

Excellent work, will hopefully see a Champions League victory painting!

But yeah best just be honest in the first place :;):
Adebisi

Postby Santa » Mon May 23, 2005 6:46 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I know you're probably trying to make a living but £600.00? ???

£600.00 and reserve is still not met :no ...why not send it to me, I will add the four players signatures for you as well, and that will only cost you a mere £200  :eyebrow 

Found it on eBay  :laugh:  :laugh:   :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Mon May 23, 2005 7:08 pm

Doesn't do anything for me Im afraid. Stevie looks more like Dennis Wise, Riise's jaw is just all wrong and Garcia's head doesn't look attached to his body.

I cant believe the bidding's at £600, you must be pushing it up yourself ???
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion