Getting married tomorrow - Thankyou

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:32 am

Well chuffed for you Phil, hope you and Karen have a really happy life together  :buttrock
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:31 pm

Phil, when you're up to it (I am sure of the combination of your iron will and the prayers of your mates here), PM me and come with your wife to my place in the sun here slightly north of the equator in Malaysia. I'll be glad to take you around. Over here is a fun place to be, just ask peewee.

In the mean time, have a blast of a time. I'm a bit happy today because it's my birthday. :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:47 pm

azriahmad wrote:Phil, when you're up to it (I am sure of the combination of your iron will and the prayers of your mates here), PM me and come with your wife to my place in the sun here slightly north of the equator in Malaysia. I'll be glad to take you around. Over here is a fun place to be, just ask peewee.

In the mean time, have a blast of a time. I'm a bit happy today because it's my birthday. :D

Thanks but i'm told i will never fly again.Furthermore our financial situation would never allow now anyway.
But thanks for the kind words again.

Phil
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:55 pm

No worries, mate. I already consider you a friend.

Hope the next match with Neverton bring you a lot of cheer.

YNWA
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:01 pm

azriahmad wrote:No worries, mate. I already consider you a friend.

Hope the next match with Neverton bring you a lot of cheer.

YNWA

I do you too and many others.Its not every day you get invited to north malaysia is it .I've not even managed to get out of my house yet since March.But with cabin pressure being how it is in planes,it would be very dangerous with cancer on the brain.
Hopefully though if i can beat it,doctors can be proved wrong.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Least I can do, as there is not much else I can do for you. It's half eleven at night over in my parts of the world, I'll be turning in for the night. See you around, mate.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:06 am

Whats the name of the place you live exactly,i love looking up places i've not being too and reading about them.Especially places i've been invited too and probably never will.     :D
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:34 pm

Awwwww so pleased everything went well for you both.. made an honest man of ya at last ay fella :D

Congratulations and hearfelt best wishes for you and yours :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:10 pm

Thanks Zara,infact tomorrow i've been married a week.........time is flying by and they said it wouldnt last :D
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:35 am

drummerphil wrote:Thanks Zara,infact tomorrow i've been married a week.........time is flying by and they said it wouldnt last :D

you ready for divorce then phil  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:11 am

initial  enquires have been made.My toast was under buttered this morning :laugh:
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:39 am

drummerphil wrote:initial  enquires have been made.My toast was under buttered this morning :laugh:

turn the toast over and the butter is then on top.... :rasp
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:16 am

supersub wrote:
drummerphil wrote:initial  enquires have been made.My toast was under buttered this morning :laugh:

turn the toast over and the butter is then on top.... :rasp

thats where i went wrong then,i just thought my bread was wet....
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:25 am

Congratulations Phil, I hope you, Karen and the kids have a long and happy time together. Keep battling fella. All the best. :bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby azriahmad » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:04 pm

Sorry for the late reply.

Phil, Malaysia is formed in 2 parts - the Peninsular which is connected to Thailand and is just north of Singapore and another a part of Borneo island, we usually call East Malaysia. I was born in the nothern state in the Peninsular bordering with Thailand but have been living in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, which is on the western side of the Peninsular and a bit below the middle.

There used to be some of us here - Babu is one, and a scouser who calls himself peewee, peewee suddenly bolted off to Thailand sometime late last year, and I presume he has been there since. I think peewee had been fooling around with too many women (or were they men?) here and probably needed a new challenge by sampling the much larger 50+million Thais.

If you want to know a bit of my history with Liverpool - in 1975 when I was a wee boy (so were you then), I followed my dad to England when he was doing his post-graduate studies at Norwich. My elder brother and I took a liking to one Kevin Keegan, a fantastic buzz of a player, and we followed his then club, Liverpool Football Club, and got more and more hooked. The kids at school in the outskirts of Norwich are naturally fans of Norwich City who were then in the same First Division as us and I get a lot of stick for being the only Liverpool fan. By the end of the season, Sir Bob Paisley won his first two trophies, the league championship and the UEFA Cup, and Keegan and Toshack were very effective as the "little and large" partnership.

By the end of the 1976/77 season, Keegan left yet I then realised that I loved the club much more than the player. My brother and I kept reading news and watching clips of a terriffic Scottish player who plays for Celtic and seemed to score all of the time. We had always wished that Sir Bob would buy him and when Keegan left, I was ecstatic to hear the news that this Scot, Kenny Dalglish joined us as Keegan's replacement.

We came back to Malaysia in August 1977 and I kept following Liverpool. I myself had the opportunity to further my studies in England and from September 1988 until May 1993, I lived in Norwich and then London.

I have been a Liverpool fan for some 21 years now. :D

We get live games thanks to cable tv, but for the European matches, we get them at 3:00 a.m. but heck, that's not going to stop me following Liverpool. There are quite a few of Liverpool fans here in these parts of the world as Liverpool is a famous football institution.

YNWA.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion