Michael`s getting married !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:48 pm

According to norwegian paper he`s getting married after this season ! Any1 know the date, AND will it help him in anyway ? :D
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:08 am

Hopefully that will influance his gmae in some way, he need's a kick up the a#se at the minute. Baros is out classing him in my opinion. I know some people are probably going to grill my ***** for this but i think Owen is slowly fading, ive yet to see the flare he had when he was just braking into the first team. I know injuries have played a part in this but still, he isn't playing good enough no more and i think if Liverpool get a right offer they should sell him!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:11 am

You could be right,because its important he doesnt go on a free.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:37 am

Bob Paisley used to say that any player who got married was the poorer on the pitch for it for 18 months so maybe we had better cash in our Owen chips:p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shilton_red » Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:40 am

I think hes done alot of worrying about his girlfriend child and family lately , and its effected his game . But there is nothing we can do about that its just a fact of life as you get older . I love the bloke to bits but i think we should sell him soon abroad , hes just not doing the business on the pitch .
"WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM , HOLD YOUR HEAD UP
HIGH AND DONT BE AFRAID OF THE DARK ".
shilton_red

Postby Thor Viking » Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:21 pm

shilton_red wrote:I think hes done alot of worrying about his girlfriend child and family lately , and its effected his game . But there is nothing we can do about that its just a fact of life as you get older . I love the bloke to bits but i think we should sell him soon abroad , hes just not doing the business on the pitch .

Where do you want him to go ? Do you think he can play in Real Madrid ? With Becks ?
I think he should go to an italian team, Milan, Rome or Juve. He would probably be exceptional pairing with our John Carew, you know, the one from the Riise incident, in Rome !?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kozarets1914 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:47 pm

married? who's the lucky guy???  :D  :D  :D
kozarets1914

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:42 am

Bet you wish it were you eh?..jigolo :D ...Ithink michael will stay at LFC, allthough i dont think he will sign more than a one year contract?..which the way things have been going with our team i cant blame him.
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:00 am

Cant believe that burke..kozaret is still hanging around here?...the sad toss!!...Razkaray se to mayka you dupedavec!! :angry:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:35 pm

well shilton_red, you could be right but what has he got to worry about?

he's bringing in thousand's a week so it surely couldn't be financialy. Also ive never heard of him having trouble's with his relationship, he sounded quite happy when talking about his family in an interview.

Don't get me wrong, i think Owen is a nice guy too, but that doesn't make him a better player, i think he need's to be inspired by something or someone and like i said, this marriage could be it!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion