Cisse getting married tomorrow

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:51 pm

Congratulation Djibril lad, where me hat  :D
All down hill from now on, no only messing lad, all the best mate, what a year you've had.
Lord and Lordess of frodham.
Save me a slice of cake :D
Michael owens getting married tomorrow aswell i think, gona be difficult for some players to go to 2 weddings, but both are in Wales, Cisses getting wed in a castle, Cisses guests, Henry, Zidane, Viera, me :D
Have a great time all. :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:53 pm

I thought this thread is about You Lynds :p

All the best for Cisse :D Good luck for the new life :) :blues:
Last edited by Pablo_Escobar on Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:01 pm

Yea lets hope his wife (to be, either could still do a runner!! :laugh: ) is not, how shall i put this in the easiest way so as not to take all day describing - Like a certain Mr.Rooney's other half.
As long as that is the case, ALL IS GOOD!!!!

Good Luck Djib !!!! I was gonna say 'break a leg', then realised it wouldnt exactly be appropriate would it!!!

YNWA
76-1115222408

Postby 3-3 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:03 pm

What a year for Djibril!
3-3

Postby JBG » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:05 pm

That'd be a strange wedding..........??? ??? :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:11 pm

Yea lets hope his wife (to be, either could still do a runner!!  ) is not, how shall i put this in the easiest way so as not to take all day describing - Like a certain Mr.Rooney's other half.

Good Luck Djib !!!! I was gonna say 'break a leg', then realised it wouldnt exactly be appropriate would it!!!

YNWA

If she did do a runner he's so quick he'd catch her :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:17 pm

His girlfriend is Jude Littler, a 30-year-old mother-of-one and the setting for their wedding is 19th-century Bodelwyddan Castle, in North Wales.  the French international has paid more than £5,000 to reserve the castle and its surrounding parkland and he's also booked all of the rooms at the hotel on site.  He's paid out for extra security to patrol the grounds, in preparation for a bash that could see guests including Liverpool team-mates Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher and French team-mates such as Thierry Henry and Zinedine Zidane.

Cisse's bride-to-be Jude is said to be from Bangor originally but she moved to Elton in Cheshire, two years ago. Cisse bought a £2m mansion - Ridge Manor in Frodsham - prior to the end of the season and as a result became Lord of The Manor of Frodsham. Once they are married Ms Littler will be entitled to call herself the Lady of the Manor.

Djibril, 23, and Jude met when out with friends in Cheshire. Jude's mum, Christine, 49 lives in West Sussex and is going to give her daughter away at the ceremony. Jude's father died some time ago.

Her grandmother, Lillian, 72 lives on Anglesey and is looking forward to the wedding. She seems to be taken by Djibril, saying: "He doesn't act like a superstar at all. I have met him a few times, and he is a lovely, lovely man."

Cisse future bride Jude
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:27 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Yea lets hope his wife (to be, either could still do a runner!!  ) is not, how shall i put this in the easiest way so as not to take all day describing - Like a certain Mr.Rooney's other half.

YNWA

If she did do a runner he's so quick he'd catch her :D

haha...your right, didnt think of that !!!! Lmao !!!  :D
76-1115222408

Postby policy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:14 am

7 year difference and she is older.

Don't know if that is good or not ???

But if it doesn't work out, he can take a couple of more cracks at it. :;):
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:15 am

No, I really wish those two happiness.

HAPPY WEDDING DJIBRIL!!!!
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:23 am

Well he certainly thinks he's scored :D
If not he can net one on the 2nd attempt :D

But really good luck to them.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davesaraver1 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:28 pm

djbril wedding was yesterday and he got married in a red suit his liverpool colours
davesaraver1

Postby 116-1104673748 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:52 pm

I grieve at the loss of another eligible bachelor.

PS:I'm not gay.
116-1104673748

Postby policy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:09 pm

thomas88 wrote:PS:I'm not gay.

It is just one of those things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???

J/K mate.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Adebisi » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:37 pm

davesaraver1 wrote:djbril wedding was yesterday and he got married in a red suit his liverpool colours

hehe I want to see this suit!!!
Adebisi

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion