Garcia on his way here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:55 pm

alonso garcia joseme cisse thats 4 new players upto now why does owen want 2 go??? we are going to be a force this season cant bloody wait. hurry up an sign for 4 years owen you wont be sorry :D  :D  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:58 pm

he said hed stay if we got cl football this season. he said hed stay if we signed quality players. what more does he want.
class players comin in. i definitely think we'll be top 3 at least this season.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:05 pm

anno cant wait dont know much about garcia or alonso but garcia must be good to play for real an alonso 10 mill he must be execelent aswell
unless benni plans playin 5-4-1 like at valencia either cisse or baros upfront alone thats why he thinks we dont need owen, we had a little taster of it the other nite when he brought diao on for baros, this might be plan B cause he said weve got 4 forwards even tho saying that its nice to know already hes got the team to start leaning 2 kinds of diffrent games its going to suprise the oppisition this season if plan A isnt workin 2-4-4 half time 5-4-1 :D  :D  :D
roll on saturday when i hope this owen cr@p has been sorted out an we can get back to winning things again
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:55 pm

can someone tell me something about garcia. all iknow is he plays in spain
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ralmach » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:34 pm

Hello, i'm spanish and i like LFC since i was a child, is my english favourite team and with all the spanish that will go to liverpool i'm so happy.

I can tell you so many things about Luis Garcia, Xabi Alonso, Josemi, Benitez and everything you want to know about La liga and their players. But you have to apoligize my english because it's very bad, the last time i studied it was 3 years ago and it's very easy forget a language when you don't practise a lot.

Well, about Luis Garcia i think he is a very good player, he usually plays in the left but now in Barça have been playing in the right. He can score too, cause has a very good shot. I think he's similar to kewell.
Here in Spain today in the most important radio program said that he'll go to liverpool for 9 million €, but Barça doesn't want to seel him, so i don´t know what will finally happen.

There's a thing that seems it's sure, and it's that Xabi Alonso is going to singn for Liverpool for 5 years and LFC is going to pay about 16 million €, but it will be reduced because of the money Real Sociedad debt for Westerweld.

And eventually Michael Owen is very close to Real Madrid, that could pay 15 million € + Juanfran or Nuñez.

That's all, if you have more questions you can ask me, well, i mean if you can understand my horrible english  :blush:   :p
Spanish LFC fan
ralmach

Postby charwell » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:40 pm

Your English is excellent, a lot better than some on here! Thanks for your very informative post. Re ALonso will MAdrid hijack the deal? How good is Josemi and Juanfaran? I thought Barcelona were keen to offload Garcia as signed Deco and E'Too?
charwell

Postby Dalglish » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:40 pm

Don't worry about the English my friend , it's better than my Spanish !!!!!! :D

Thanks for the information , keep it coming ......
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:43 pm

thanks ralmach. very useful post.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anchor man » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:05 am

Ralmach tell me more about juanfran and nunez
anchor man

Postby ralmach » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:06 am

charwell wrote:Your English is excellent, a lot better than some on here! Thanks for your very informative post. Re ALonso will MAdrid hijack the deal? How good is Josemi and Juanfaran? I thought Barcelona were keen to offload Garcia as signed Deco and E'Too?

1. I've heard now in radio that the Xabi Alonso deal with Liverpool is very near. Will Real Madrid hijack it? my personal opinion is that it depends of Vieira, if he signs for Real Madrid won't be problem with Alonso. In June everybody thought that Alonso was going to Madrid but Real Sociedad want 24 million €. Nowadays Alonso is cheaper and if Vieira fail Madrid coud "attack" Alonso.

2. Josemi is a good player. In Malaga he play in the defence in the right, but he can also play in the center of the defence.
Juanfran is a right midfielder but i think that if Owen comes to Madrid will go Nuñez to LFC, he's similar to juanfran so there's no differece. But i haven't seen them very much cause they have played 4 o 5 matchs with Real Madrid's first team.

3. I think Barça needs Luis Garcia to sustitute Guily o to play in the left wing when Ronaldinho can't play. In radio have said that Barcelona's executives doesn't think that Liverpool will pay 9 M €. There's an important issue about it, and it's that if Liverpool pay 9 M € would get Luis Garcia and Barça won't impede it because of his agreement.
Spanish LFC fan
ralmach

Postby the great one » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:19 am

i heard juan fran is better than numez and some people are touting him as the next figo and benitzes is very keen on landing him.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion