Tv at liverpool airport

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kitster » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:58 am

Daft question you may think but i've a flight at 2:30pm on sunday from here and would like to know if the match will be on in a bar at the airport.
Mrs' got a right bollocking for organising this trip i can tell you.Thanks in advance.
kitster

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:12 am

There is one at the bar in the departure lounge, i was watching Man city against Reading there last month...so you should be all right mate.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:17 am

I'll be in some bar in Benidorm next sunday watching us I hope the bar is manc free, cause if we get beat I might find meself locked up in a Costa Blanca jail  :D

The last time I was in JLA they had cricket on so the match might be on.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:03 am

I was in Benidorm a couple of years ago lynds and i was looking for somewhere to watch the England v Greece match. I sent the missus and the kids to the beach and off i went.

I found this little ale ouse just off the main drag. So i walked in not even noticing the name of the pub.

I goes to the bar and orders a pint, the barman just looked at me and snarled something. As i was waiting for me pint i noticed all these pictures on the wall of manc players and manc scarves. I looked at the barman again and noticed his manc tattoo. Then it suddenly dawned on me i was in a manc pub with me Liverpool top on.

I got me pint and went to sit down and every fecker was staring at me. I thought to myself i'm not moving now and make myself look like a gobsh!te , so i sat next to 2 lads, both wearing Burnley  tops . One lad said , your taking a fecking chance mate, to which my reply was what can you do.

The next thing the tele goes off and the lights go out.  Divine intervention it must have been . It was a power cut , so i made my excuses and left.

That is why i'm convinced that God is a scouser and he saved me from getting a good kicking that day. :D

By the way the ale ouse was called The Stretford End. It didn't even click in me head . What a ultra maroon :D  :D  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:11 am

Igor Zidane wrote:By the way the ale ouse was called The Stretford End.

Makes Note To Self: Avoid The Stretford End pub at all costs  :D
Serious tho, I can get in a right foul mood when we get beat so if any mancs start I wont back down for a minute  :eyebrow
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kitster » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:18 am

cheers fellas.
kitster

Postby redmikey » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:09 pm

stretford end eh!

note to self remember fire bomb when on hols next year :D
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion