Why is john lennon airport and limestreet....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:04 pm

always busy when Liverpool play at home. I was talking to a taxi driver the other day and he is convinced that around 20% of supporters live outisde Liverpool even live in another country.

Why dont these people support they local team? Why dont the people of Liverpool get all the tickets?

any idea?
Iamheretoplease

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:10 pm

It's full not because supporters, bt because people send special reporters to Anfield, more than 60 only from Spain, IIRC, that wouldn't happen with Neverton, obviously
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:11 pm

KNOB OFF TAFFY
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:17 pm

neil wrote:KNOB OFF TAFFY

could you use your brain and use more appropriate vocab
Iamheretoplease

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:19 pm

sod off you big fallopian tube. The use of lexis is appropriate to such a sad bluenose c.unt like you.
Last edited by wrighty (not mark!) on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:22 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:sod off you big fallopian tube. The use of lexis is appropriate to such a sad bluenose c.unt like you.

to be a supporter of Liverpool do we have to constantly defend players that cant pass a football square who earn 65,000 a week?

i thought real fans were fans that cared for the club and its future not defending Harry Kewell, Peter Crouch.

Tell me, where are all those fans that said give heskey a chance hes a good player but then the moment he leaves you are all in agreement that hes rubbish. i could write a list.

we have 3 possible 4 players that are good enough to win the league over 38 games. we can only lose 2/38 if we want to win. do you really think that we have the players to do that. no we dont i know it you know it stop living with dorothy and live in the real world.
Iamheretoplease

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:23 pm

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:24 pm

The real world is that we're CL champions, and we've won 6 games in a row, get your facts right.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:25 pm

Please everyone just ignore this!

The idiot is only after getting a rise out of us all!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:26 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:
neil wrote:KNOB OFF TAFFY

could you use your brain and use more appropriate vocab

Why yes. Has anyone noticed the tailbacks on the A55 and Queensbury bridge always coincide with an Everton home game?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:28 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:sod off you big fallopian tube. The use of lexis is appropriate to such a sad bluenose c.unt like you.

to be a supporter of Liverpool do we have to constantly defend players that cant pass a football square who earn 65,000 a week?

i thought real fans were fans that cared for the club and its future not defending Harry Kewell, Peter Crouch.

Tell me, where are all those fans that said give heskey a chance hes a good player but then the moment he leaves you are all in agreement that hes rubbish. i could write a list.

we have 3 possible 4 players that are good enough to win the league over 38 games. we can only lose 2/38 if we want to win. do you really think that we have the players to do that. no we dont i know it you know it stop living with dorothy and live in the real world.

Yea, the real world is, we won the European cup last season, were jetting off to japan to play in the world club championship and we are in 3rd place with a game in hand over chelsea which could lead to only a 9-point gap.

You're right mate, I'll have to live in the 'real world' because the 'reality' is that we are a sh!t team. You were probably one of the knobheads who said that we would never win the euro cup and would get relegated when we were going through a bad patch earlier on this season.

No mate, i'm a real supporter. You are definately not, not of Liverpool anyway
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:29 pm

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:31 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
Iamheretoplease wrote:

Yea, the real world is, we won the European cup last season, were jetting off to japan to play in the world club championship and we are in 3rd place with a game in hand over chelsea which could lead to only a 9-point gap.

You're right mate, I'll have to live in the 'real world' because the 'reality' is that we are a sh!t team. You were probably one of the knobheads who said that we would never win the euro cup and would get relegated when we were going through a bad patch earlier on this season.

No mate, i'm a real supporter. You are definately not, not of Liverpool anyway

yes we did win the european cup.

but we havent won the league in 15 years.

so what would you rather win the league or the european cup.

real fans want to win the league.
Iamheretoplease

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:35 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:real fans want to win the league.

Well you lot wont be winning anything any time soon, probably not in my lifetime  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:36 pm

Oh really? Since when did I say i'd rather win the euro cup than the prem? Did i not say we are gaining on Chelsea? I want us to win the league more than anything and I think we will within the next three seasons if not possibly this season.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion