Drummerphil tributes & rememberance - Leave your respects he

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SoppMeister » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:53 pm

Never got to speak to Phil but I could always see when browsing these boards how respected he was, and how he deserved all the respect he got.

You're an inspiration Karen, how you battle through these tough times I'll never know.

YNWA Phil
SoppMeister

Postby red37 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:00 pm

5000th post.

Not forgotten. R.I.P

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby mrsDrummerphil » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Really love you guys, carn't express how much it means when I read your posts, just appreciate that the Phil lives on in so many hearts, even to newcomers it is clear that to have known Phil was a great honour and blessing and the spirit of LFC is not one to be dismissed but to be proud to be a Red and as I sit here wearing one of Phil's LFC shirts, drinking out of his LFC mug and today having 'discussions' at work with fellow work colleagues (the Directors support Chelsea and Man U) I defend LFC with all my heart and hope you will allow me to be maybe a somewhat silent supporter but one who hand on heart can say LFC and its wonderful supporters are and will always be apart of my life and engraved in my heart.

YNWA back at ya

:buttrock
mrsDrummerphil

Postby Scottbot » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:36 am

It's great to hear from you Karen and remember there's no need to be a silent supporter/poster. Get yourself in Livvy General Discussion!!! :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:07 am

Remembering Phil and thinking of his loved ones's too.
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:31 pm

I never speaked to him
But he seems a very nice guy
:(
MightyLFC

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:43 pm

I'll tell you what I told Phil, its nothing but a sh.it machine.

:p
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:21 am

3000th post

Rest In Peace Phil

YNWA
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:59 am

mrsDrummerphil wrote:Really love you guys, carn't express how much it means when I read your posts, just appreciate that the Phil lives on in so many hearts, even to newcomers it is clear that to have known Phil was a great honour and blessing and the spirit of LFC is not one to be dismissed but to be proud to be a Red and as I sit here wearing one of Phil's LFC shirts, drinking out of his LFC mug and today having 'discussions' at work with fellow work colleagues (the Directors support Chelsea and Man U) I defend LFC with all my heart and hope you will allow me to be maybe a somewhat silent supporter but one who hand on heart can say LFC and its wonderful supporters are and will always be apart of my life and engraved in my heart.

YNWA back at ya

You must keep hanging around here Karen, we like to hear from you .

I think it's too early to tell your kids to read us, because we have the morality a bit loose, but I hope one day they'll join too when they reach Adambarret's age!

YNWA!!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:58 pm

mrsDrummerphil wrote:Really love you guys, carn't express how much it means when I read your posts, just appreciate that the Phil lives on in so many hearts, even to newcomers it is clear that to have known Phil was a great honour and blessing and the spirit of LFC is not one to be dismissed but to be proud to be a Red and as I sit here wearing one of Phil's LFC shirts, drinking out of his LFC mug and today having 'discussions' at work with fellow work colleagues (the Directors support Chelsea and Man U) I defend LFC with all my heart and hope you will allow me to be maybe a somewhat silent supporter but one who hand on heart can say LFC and its wonderful supporters are and will always be apart of my life and engraved in my heart.

YNWA back at ya

you're always welcome here, so don't be a stranger  :;):
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 am

I never knew Phil but i know what its like to lose some one you love i will pray for you and your family tonight.

God bless R.I.P Phil
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:58 pm

We haven't forgotten you Phil,

YNWA mate.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby shanks72 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:11 am

Thinking of you, Karen, on this day which would have been your first anniversary...

memories are special and I know that yours was a very special day....
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrsDrummerphil » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:45 pm

shanks72 wrote:Thinking of you, Karen, on this day which would have been your first anniversary...

memories are special and I know that yours was a very special day....

Very touched that you have remembered. I will never forget the look on Phil's face when he saw me in my dress!!! Don't do dresses as a rule but it bought a tear to Phil's eye he knows I don't do dresses for just anyone! And whoever put the line in "untill death do us part" think it needs to be rewrote, it will take more than death to part me from Phil, he lives on in my life stronger than ever and I say "till death reunites us" and I see him once again wearing his wedding outfit, his number 9 LFC shirt, worn with great pride on our wedding day and to his final resting place.

YNWA my love and I will always feel your heartbeat next to mine and the warmth of your touch still comforts me and your wisdom still guides me, we are and always will be husband and wife. X
mrsDrummerphil

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Keep your chin up luv.

We will never forget Phil.

Hope you and the kids are doing as best as can be.

Take care queen.

xxxx
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion