Dont buy the sun - An idiots guide

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:32 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Get feckin in there :buttrock

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8283549.stm

FECKING TREMENDOS THAT WAS iGOR :nod

That is brilliant!!!! Is there anyway I can get a ripped copy of that video?
I want to keep that.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm

bavlondon wrote:
redbeergoggles wrote:
s@int wrote:Image

I hope someone was disciplined for this mistake.

I simply cant believe an oversight of that magnitude could reveal itself on LFC TV of all sites ,well spotted Saint .
LFC TV should be the bastion of all we hold true  ,this type of lethargic work needs to be eradicated its slovenly and lazy    :veryangry

Sorry I feel bad for asking this but what is wrong with that article?

top right hand corner - advert for s*n bingo
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Bav lad , take alook at the top right hand corner of the LFC tv webpage pictured.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Ah yes sorry I should have spotted that. I was just reading the article itself and was scratching my head for a good 2 mins there. Quite surprising to see that there. Something like that cannot be a one off mistake. To get a sponsored banner on your website you have to actually embed the banner itself onto the webpage so it's planned in that sense.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 pm

bavlondon wrote:Ah yes sorry I should have spotted that. I was just reading the article itself and was scratching my head for a good 2 mins there. Quite surprising to see that there. Something like that cannot be a one off mistake. To get a sponsored banner on your website you have to actually embed the banner itself onto the webpage so it's planned in that sense.

A lot of website get outside companies to add scrolling banners onto their website and the outside company just puts on the adds .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Do you work in web development? Im pretty sure the whole website needs to be published from server side even if they are outsourcing ads from other companies.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes but outsourced companies have links to the main hosting server that enables them to link directly into the website and add onto the website for their advertiser - saves time that way .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Yes I suppose thats feasible. Someone from LFC would have had to sign of on whats been agreed to go up there so it's someones fault for sure.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Yeah but these companies just get scrolling ads from all over the place - more of an oversight on the outscourced company and im pretty sure wont happen again
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 am

I was watching Question Time when one of the questions mentioned the rag. And how they are supporting the conservatives. The one question I was asking was who fecking cares what sh!t they write about? So come next election and one inept bunch of useless retards are replaced by another, the rag can turn around and say, "thanks to us we have changed britain". Is this what britain has been reduced to? The opinions of the scummiest of the scum matters more than everyday other matters? By christ things are bad when the main news story is what some bandwagon jumper with a half @ssed opinion is the main story, things are bad when on the BBC website showing a politician ripping the paper in half constitutes a story. Heres an idea, and I think this would work well. Just dont acknowledge the rag exists in the first place because lets face it, the people who buy it in the first place are well on their way to being brain dead.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 pm

They follow elections like little middle class kids follow football. If they think Tories are going to win, they support the Tories, if they think Labour will win they support Labour.

:censored:, the lot of them - including all the red tops in that.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby Greavesie » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:06 am

just thought I'd let everyone know I'm joining a group to ban this sh!trag from Leeds University, wish me luck in my endeavours
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Well that Shearer can feck off now, an all , did anyone just see the ad on ITV2 , ABSOLUTLY gobsmacked tbh what a utter gobsh.ite that Shearer is ,

"The Sun to British football, is what St James Park is to Newcastle."

YES ALAN A LOAD OF SH.ITE
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Was just going to comment on that Nan. I can't believe any self respecting footballer would say things to back them up like that. I never liked him anyway, Ian Wright too.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am

bavlondon wrote:Was just going to comment on that Nan. I can't believe any self respecting footballer would say things to back them up like that. I never liked him anyway, Ian Wright too.

Oh i know he is not an ex player or has no ties to us Bav but you would think after making comments like this he would no better

The former England man – who famously won the Premier League at Anfield with Blackburn in 1995 – knows how important the commemoration of the 20th anniversary is on Merseyside, having lived in Formby during his spell with Rovers.

He said today: “I am really looking forward to the game, and I am delighted to help such a brilliant cause.

“Having spent time in Merseyside during my spell at Blackburn Rovers, I know how important Hillsborough is to the people there.”

Shame he never thought about them words when he was taking his wedge for the ad :no
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion