Dont buy the sun - An idiots guide

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kopite25 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:28 pm

This is a copy of an email i had a friend send on my behalf today to the Scum newspaper as i couldn't bring myself to even look up the address as that would of meant going on to their website or worse still actually looking for the address in the paper.

I would normally begin a letter with an opening greeting but in your case I don't believe it's justifyed. It's taken every ammount of will power I have to just even write this letter & not just send an email saying f**k off.

I visted one of my favourite websites today www.anfieldred.co.uk & was alarmed to read a story there about your news paper (if it can even be classified as that) asking them to work in partnership with you re sending news feeds to them & them linking back to that rag of yours website.

They very elquantly replied but I feel this was far more than you deserved. I'm sure everyone who works there is more than aware of the sh*t & utter lies that your rag printed under the front page headline of 'THE TRUTH' back in April 1989.

To this day nobody I know in our great city buys this paper & as you are yet to print a front page apology (which I feel would be in no way adiquate anyway) i believe you can go stick this suggestion right up your southern :censored:.

I would love to see you print this letter but even if you did i'd never be able to read it due to the fact I wouldn't even wipe my :censored: with your paper (as more sh*t would come off the page anyway) let alone read it.

I do hope you have the balls to print or post this somewhere on your website, but like the cowards you all are, you would never be able too as that would surely equal an admission of guilt.

Andrew Parkes

( I was born a red, i'll live a red & i'll die a red)

Sorry about mentioning another site on here but i was so fuming when i read it i felt i had to say something
Shankly on boardroom meetings - 'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.'

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9349/kkwt.jpg
Kopite25

Postby rafa09 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Well done KOPITE 25 you have my upmost respect :bowdown
rafa09

Postby johnymarcu » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:14 pm

rafa09 wrote:Well done KOPITE 25 you have my upmost respect :bowdown

+1
ImageImage
johnymarcu

Postby roberto green » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:43 am

Kopite25 wrote:This is a copy of an email i had a friend send on my behalf today to the Scum newspaper as i couldn't bring myself to even look up the address as that would of meant going on to their website or worse still actually looking for the address in the paper.

I would normally begin a letter with an opening greeting but in your case I don't believe it's justifyed. It's taken every ammount of will power I have to just even write this letter & not just send an email saying f**k off.

I visted one of my favourite websites today www.anfieldred.co.uk & was alarmed to read a story there about your news paper (if it can even be classified as that) asking them to work in partnership with you re sending news feeds to them & them linking back to that rag of yours website.

They very elquantly replied but I feel this was far more than you deserved. I'm sure everyone who works there is more than aware of the sh*t & utter lies that your rag printed under the front page headline of 'THE TRUTH' back in April 1989.

To this day nobody I know in our great city buys this paper & as you are yet to print a front page apology (which I feel would be in no way adiquate anyway) i believe you can go stick this suggestion right up your southern :censored:.

I would love to see you print this letter but even if you did i'd never be able to read it due to the fact I wouldn't even wipe my :censored: with your paper (as more sh*t would come off the page anyway) let alone read it.

I do hope you have the balls to print or post this somewhere on your website, but like the cowards you all are, you would never be able too as that would surely equal an admission of guilt.

Andrew Parkes

( I was born a red, i'll live a red & i'll die a red)

Sorry about mentioning another site on here but i was so fuming when i read it i felt i had to say something

Yeah fair enough but remember if anyone buy's the News of the World you are just as bad
roberto green

Postby footballfreak » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah, that's bad.
My destination for free ringtones
footballfreak

Postby justyna » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 pm

News of the World had the pics from Stevie wedding, didn't they?
justyna

Postby wayneleon » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 am

The Sun is banned as far as I am concerned.  And it always will be.  The lies that they spouted about our supporters was beyond the pale.  I feel that if you support Liverpool, love Liverpool, and are dedicated to the club, then buying The Sun shouldn't even be an issue. Yet some 'supporters' still buy it knowing full well what that rag did. Can those people really call themselves supporters of our wonderful club?
wayneleon

Postby lfcdude » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 am

you only have to look at the sort of people who produce and buy that rubbish to realise you don't want to be associate with them in anyway.  I've never bought the sun and never will and always look at those who I do see reading it as being a bit simple and gullible!!!
lfcdude

Postby Shinobi » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:21 pm

I never trust the Sun about anything.  :)
Shinobi

Postby das20093 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 pm

spot on leon. Any idiot who reads the s*n are complete t**ts
das20093

Postby siforest65 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 pm

the Sun is the top of my "never buy" newspapers purely because it prints sensationalist :censored:.

Saying that, I rarely buy newspapers these days anyway as they tend to be an editors mouthpiece for their political views.
siforest65

Postby das20093 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm

i was thinking the same luvliverpool
das20093

Postby terradinessuno » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:11 pm

ciao
terradinessuno

Postby terradinessuno » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:12 pm

In memory and friendship ...
terradinessuno

Postby hatter » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 am

I have posted on the Hillsborough thread , support from Luton fans .

I then see this thread , and thought I would let you know of an artical in the Mirror last week .

It was a compleat slur on Luton , not only the football team , but the town as a whole . It was in the betting section , and when I rang the Mirror ,and complained on the content of it . It not only offended me refuring to the place I live , and the team I support , it also refured to " Passing away in you sleep , the side effect of supporting Luton " . In very bad taste in what was a emotional time in football with the Hillsborough anniversay.

I was told I should get more of a sense of humor , and regarding the comments from Mr Macgoven about passing away , " poss not the cleverest thing to say at this time ".

To make it worse , he is a scouser !!.

No mirror fro me from now on . Kepp up with the pressure for the 96 ,
Hatter
hatter

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion