Did we miss out on these? - Would u have signed them 4 the reds?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:53 am

although now i think about it with Kewell's ankle problems it may have been worth grabbing a cheap LM like Van Persie to fill in, as we only really have smicer who could play there and he isn't exactly a left sided player, and is also injured.

Still we need a RM and to slightly lesser extent (as we have Hamann and Murphy) CM first and foremost.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:24 am

Van Persie would be better and was very surprise Arsenal had him. He is really good and may well cover for bergkamp and Pires if either one fails. He is also better than VDV and VDM, favoured by some forum-mates here.

Kezman is a very good striker. Works like hell and is darn accurate. better than Drogba who is hugely over-rated. Damn the blues whom with all the $$ in the world got him at a bargain. :angry: We were the ones who snub him out initially.

Of all players mentioned, all taken up, what is left for us? Who did we miss out? Personally I would like E'too here. He can play behind the strikers or as a winger. Joaquim will also be great if Betis lets him off.
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:59 pm

Must admit though i totally trust rafa in who he buys and if a bargain comes up im sure hell be in for him
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:02 pm

kezman got sent off last night for chelsea against roma and may now miss the start of the season through suspension. however his scoring record for psv was phenomenal. he smashed all of van basten and van horseface's records. last season he scored 35 goals in 32 games.

having said all that, i still wouldn't pick him over owen or cisse.
:)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:28 pm

Kezman will spend half the season on his ar*e if he charges at players in the Premiership like he did Dacourt
The spirit of Di Canio lives on ,this Kezman's got a short fuse  :D Lost the plot last night :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:17 pm

we missed out on Malbranque!
whylongball?

Postby barnesrush » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:21 pm

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:26 pm

owen and baros were already boss.
cisse is f****** bosser  :D  :D  :D
we dont need any of the strikers.

midfielders....hmmm.....
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby barnesrush » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:28 pm

wheres malbranque gone?
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:33 pm

kuala lumpur
for a few cocktails
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby adayinthelife » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:18 am

None of the original players mentioned are any better than we have esp butt who the description water carrier was made for. :D

IMO 1 player who we have missed out on big time is Ujfalushi who would have been great alongside Hyypia but Fiorentina just signed for a steal at 5m. :(
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:23 am

adayinthelife wrote:IMO 1 player who we have missed out on big time is Ujfalushi who would have been great alongside Hyypia but Fiorentina just signed for a steal at 5m. :(

Agree entirely !!!! Had a superb Euro Championship and had we signed him the pace in the centre of defense would have been improved loads .

Hopefully we can aqcquire Ballak or Rosisky before the Euro Chamipions League deadline on Thursday plus another centre back  :glare:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:39 am

Before I get slated I @#&!ing HATE Chelsea, hate em...BUT I think they have done good business, easy for them I know with their millions but  Kezman is quality...I'm not worried as some have said we already Owen, Cisse and Baros in place but still, I rate him highly. Where I am more gutted is that they have Carvalho...I know 20 mill is stupid money and we couldn't afford that but he is a class defender and Chelsea have done well to get him, would have loved him at Liverpool!! Just a reminder....I HATE CHELSEA...just think they have signed some very good players this season is all :( :( :(
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:23 am

Yeh i Submit, Even my brother in law who's SCUM
likes Kezman, mmmmm mind you ??? .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:27 am

Nope Solved the riddle my brother in law was winding me up.
Cisse Cisse Cisse :)  :D  :p .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion