How could he miss ?! - Mo`s miss from the goalline

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ade » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:12 am

Dalglish, take your point about winning being all that matters at the minute, but I think the concerns go deeper for a lot of us. Don't forget, this scraping 3pts here and there is all for one thing - getting 4th place. Way we're going the record books in five years time will show that yeh, we consistently came 3rd or 4th and qualified for the CL and kept a profit ticking over and signed some good players and lost better players…and won absolutely nothing. This ain't good enough, and I think the damage is too deep now: GH has gotta go, and this is just delaying the inevitable.
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chinesegirl » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:54 am

Er,do you mean Owen?
I saw the match that evening till 2am on TV.I was not sad .We had got 3 points.we can be happy.no need to think that he missed the goal.
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby ROBtheRED » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:42 pm

OWEN'S MISS, WAS IT WORSE THAN RONNIE ROSENTHAL'S FAMOUS OPEN GOAL HOWLER AGAINST VILLA?
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sangy » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:52 pm

yea agree wit ya SS Premiership that wise sucks as also noticed the bias :angry:
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:32 pm

give owen a chance first game back come on lads b fair y has it got to b owen all the time to score he needs help its LIVERPOOL F.C not OWEN F.C
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion