Dark days again - Inept, no desire ala houllier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jkop » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:48 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
BOODIDDY wrote:I dont make knee jerk reactions, but after today and the season so far, then something has to be said. Benitez just hasn't grasped the premiership. His methods aren't suited to it. I'm fed up of reading about the number of corners, shots and possesion we have. GOALS WIN GAMES! END OF

I ain't saying rafa must go, no way. But, someone must be brought in alongside him who understands the prem and english football. Alex Miller is the only Brit and he ain't very good.

Our game has no speed to it. Our strikers are incapable of going past defenders and the wingers are the poorest wingers i have seen in red shirts.

Just listening to rafa on the telly, he seems dillusional. Statistics! Remember Houllier? Same thing every week.

I would like to hear our manager coome out once and say that we are poor and need to change drastically. The defence is cagey, mainly down to the fact that reina isn't a good keeper. Now, i know we had  a number of clean sheets last year, but how many of them were down to the brilliance of reina? Not many! Carra and sammi were immense.

A number of our players don't try. Look at their kits when they come off, no sweat, dirt etc.

Gerrard looks embarrassed to be playing with some of our players. Gonzales is one who needs to go, as long as i have a hole in my :censored: that lad won't be a player. Pennant just isn't up to it thats why wenger got rid. Kuyt, Crouch are too similar and Bellamy will run all day but so will steve cram and he ain't a top footballer is he? The speed has all gone, Owen,Baros Cisse Pongolle.

I cant wait for Kewell to come back cos i believe he is the only answer to our left sided problems.

We are no nearer to challenging for the title then the likes of Bolton, Everton Villa etc.

If we really want it then we must think big. This club is resting on its laurels again. The signings this summer are very similar to Houlliers Diouf, Diao and Cheyrou summer. We got oue second and sometimes third choice signings in certain positions cos we aren't thinking like a big club.

I DONT LIKE RANTING LIKE THIS BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH AND DON'T WANT TO SEE US GO BACK TO HOULLIERS DARK AGES AGAIN.

:censored: THE NEW STADIUM AND INVEST IN THE VERY BEST PLAYERS COS WE WONT FILL A NEW STADIUM WITH THE DRIVEL AND STYLE WE ARE PLAYING AT THE MOMENT.

That post - that single solitary post you've just written there, ensures that for the rest of your days you will be labelled a c*nt.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Reina isn't a good 'keeper, despite the clean sheets, despite the penalties he has saved in his career, despite being the best 'keeper in Spain the season before he joined us.

Despite all that - Reina is a dodgy 'keeper, why? Because Carragher took the ball away from him a couple of times? You tit.

Or is it because he made a few errors earlier in the season because Mr Wonderful JC f*cked up?

Either way, you obviously know as much about football as I do about the innards of a Walrus' large intestine. F*ck all.

"Beni hasn't grasped the Premiership", Mr Diddy reckons. Well Mr Griffin thinks that Mr Diddy is a gimp, to be honest.

A record amount of points, a record number of clean sheets, a record number of consecutive wins and games unbeaten do something to your theory, Boo.

You want to know what, Boo? Well, Boo - they take your theory's pants down and stick their throbbing rod of truth right up your theory's sh*tter. THAT is what they do, Boo. You f*cking Necrophiliac.

Anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that you start to worry when your team ISN'T creating chances. When it ISN'T dominating games. When the players aren't even GETTING shots.

But lets all imagine for a moment that you are right, Boo. We are on the same level as Everton and Bolton.

So lets just scrap that "Only British team into the group stages of the Champions' League" title, and go for "Sh*t, finishing mid-table at best club".

We didn't finish 3rd last season with the FA cup aswell. We didn't win the CHampions' League the season before.

No - we're no better than our bitter-scum neighbours. We haven't had our hardest start to a season in certainly MY lifetime. We're just sh*te. We'll never be anything under Rafa as he doesn't understand the English game.

Ahem.

F*CK OFF YOU THICK TW*T.

We are Liverpool FC, and we WILL show c*nts like you that when you pull a lion's tail, he'll turn round and bite your f*cking head off.

F*ck everyone who doubts Rafa - he will prove you wrong and you'll skulk back hoping everyone's forgotten your little "indescretions".

Well f*ck you. I'm making a list, getting Santa to check it twice, and I'll post the names of every sad c*nt who has pulled the boss down in his hour of need.

Call yourselves supporters?

I wouldn't wipe my dogsh*t-stained shoes on you, you f*cking whores.

God help anyone else who upsets Lando ! :sniffle  :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:00 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
s@int wrote:Maybe we have to accept we are no longer a BIG club. Look at our buys, we just cant compete with Mancs or Chelsea for players. Mancs have bought Ferdinand £28million, Rooney £25million, Veron £28million Van Nistelroy £24million .Chelsea have bought Shevchenko, Cole, Essien, Drogba all over £20million. And we are trying to catch them!

We spent £30million on 5 players maybe we would have been better off spending most of it on one world class player. I just dont know anymore. I was made up with our buys after we got Kuyt(before Kuyt I was a little disappointed) but maybe one world class player and one prospect every season is the better way to go?

Are you and peewee saying you want us to either be bought out by some billionaire, who will no doubt turn us into a brand name and tarnish our traditions just for a league title, which we can win with honesty and hardwork?!?!

no, read my post again as i shouldnt have to explain what i write unless it is to a complete muppet.

what we need is some financial input and we need it quickly, we rested on our laurels many years ago while the mancs were cashing in on merchandisenwhich put them in a better position than us financially.

i dont want some foriegn billionaire mate, but we do need an injection for the squad and the stadium, it seems that we have neither the desire or the skill to win the title ao all the hard work in the world wont help us im afraid
112-1077774096

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:14 pm

I agree we do need some financial input, but it's not a must have, I refer you to Arsenal who do not spend £30,000,000 million on a player like Man Utd and Chelsea have done in the past. Wenger didn't make many big name signings and has hardly spent a load of cash on players, he's used his limited resources wisely, he's signed relatively unknown players for low prices and got the best out of them, he's also adopted the honesty + hard work = success approach that Shankly instilled into us. Football as you know doesn't change, the principles remain, Rafa just not been wise in the transfer window, that's all, he's made some very good signings Momo Sissoko £5,000,000 and Alonso £10,000,000 and he's signed Kuyt and Agger as well, so we can win the League with the resources we have at the moment.  Arsenal have shown it can be done, we can do it as well providing we spend our money wisely.
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:38 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
s@int wrote:Maybe we have to accept we are no longer a BIG club. Look at our buys, we just cant compete with Mancs or Chelsea for players. Mancs have bought Ferdinand £28million, Rooney £25million, Veron £28million Van Nistelroy £24million .Chelsea have bought Shevchenko, Cole, Essien, Drogba all over £20million. And we are trying to catch them!

We spent £30million on 5 players maybe we would have been better off spending most of it on one world class player. I just dont know anymore. I was made up with our buys after we got Kuyt(before Kuyt I was a little disappointed) but maybe one world class player and one prospect every season is the better way to go?

Are you and peewee saying you want us to either be bought out by some billionaire, who will no doubt turn us into a brand name and tarnish our traditions just for a league title, which we can win with honesty and hardwork?!?!

Where do I say anything about selling our soul. What I put forward as a possibility is a change from buying a lot of squad players to buying one TOP PLAYER and one prospect a season instead.

Try reading what people write and not what you think in future t0sser
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:49 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Its not like you to mince your words Lando!

Must have got laid last night your sooooo happy!! :laugh:  :laugh:

Dont sit on the fence lando :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:53 pm

s@int wrote:Where do I say anything about selling our soul. What I put forward as a possibility is a change from buying a lot of squad players to buying one TOP PLAYER and one prospect a season instead.

Is there any need for an insult? I only asked you a question, I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you said. There might be a case that you should word your sentences better, but lets not go into that.
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:11 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
s@int wrote:Where do I say anything about selling our soul. What I put forward as a possibility is a change from buying a lot of squad players to buying one TOP PLAYER and one prospect a season instead.

Is there any need for an insult? I only asked you a question, I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you said. There might be a case that you should word your sentences better, but lets not go into that.

You write a supercillious post saying that I am asking for an Abramovich type and want to sell our soul and you expect me to smile. Maybe you should learn how to read mate.

You now criticise my writing after your display of ineptitude with your post about fkn gears! WTF are you on. Maybe you should take time out of your busy schedule to learn how to understand plain English. I very rarely insult anyone but you deserved it.

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:16 pm

I do apologise for mis interpreting your post, I do not think an insult was necessary; it just ruins a perfectly good debate. If I wanted to exchange insults and listen to insults from other board members I’d go onto the official board. I have said all that needs to be said; I’m not looking for an argument with you, so let’s say nothing more on your insult.
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:21 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:I do apologise for mis interpreting your post, I do not think an insult was necessary; it just ruins a perfectly good debate. If I wanted to exchange insults and listen to insults from other board members I’d go onto the official board. I have said all that needs to be said; I’m not looking for an argument with you, so let’s say nothing more on your insult.

Criticise the points I make and I have no problems, make things up and you will get whatever insults I think appropriate, and if you think calling you a t0sser is a big insult just try the same thing with some of our more robust members and see what happens.

Postby alessandromagno » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:24 pm

What's the point of making a long quote--and then writing one insignificant line with a face?
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:25 pm

I'm well aware of the insults some members have received on here from others; there have been several this morning in this thread. I misunderstood what you were saying, it's not a big deal, a simple correction on your part is all that was needed and my post about Gerrard being a cog in the machine was not inept, sure it was an odd way of describing how we work, but if you read it a few times, you might understand what I was trying to say. I won't prolong this disagreement; I have other things to do with my time, as far as I'm concerned this has been forgotten.
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:28 pm

:laugh:

Postby bedlovedays » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:37 pm

alessandromagno wrote:What's the point of making a long quote--and then writing one insignificant line with a face?

thanks Allessandro

Do you think that if we had of kept Pongolle and spent the 12 mill that we spent on Bellamy and Pennant on a decent wing man that we would be in a better position now and we could all get on with enjoying a beautiful sunny afternoon?

In addition, I do not see Bellamy being any better than Pongolle was. At least Pongolle scored when he played.
bedlovedays

Postby alessandromagno » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:44 pm

Read my posts to see.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:36 pm

Where are the people who said Alves wasnt worth what seville were asking and Rafa was right not to pay the going rate.  Anyone who watched Seville last season and this season knows Alves is different class and Rafa made a blunder in not paying the price Seville wanted.  Rafa tried to get him on the cheap when in reality he was worth more than that.  Instead we got the cheap option in Pennant who was overpriced and got a worse player.  Did anyone see Seville last night v Valencia.  Alves price will only rise and Rafa made a mistake in not signing him.  Another depressing thing is in Jan we have Lucas Neil to look forward to.  Not exactly someone who will make the side better.  Just another average player who will do a job.
puroresu

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion