Come here to know more about s.l.benfica - Cheers from portugal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Diabos1982.com » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:47 pm

information about S.L.Benfica:

www.Diabos1982.com - SUPPORTERS of Benfica website

www.FORUM.diabos1982.com - forum discussion about SLBenfica supporters, with many pictures.

www.SL-Benfica.com - biggest SLBenfica website, with lots of news about the club, but it's not official.

General information about supporters in Portugal:

www.ULTRAS12.com - biggest forum discussion about portuguese supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans. Lots of pictures and videos there.

www.ADEPTOS.blogspot.com - biggest website with news about supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans (not only Portuguese, but mostly)

:buttrock

Now, with those websites, you can learn more about SLBenfica club, their fans, their passion with soccer, and many other things :;):

I would like to tell you that Liverpool is my favourite club in england and you (liverpool supporters) were always my favourite supporters in the world !! i never had the oportunity to visit anfield road, but NOW finally i will visit it!!

if some of you are thinking about coming to Portugal to watch SLBenfica v Liverpool , you can ask here or in Private Message whatever you want to know about SLBenfica, Portugal, or other things.

sorry if my english is not good.
Cheers !
Diabos1982.com

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:50 pm

Your English is alot better than my Portuguese.

Welcome.

All I really need to know is how many goals we'll beat you by and the scorers so i can run down the bookies. :D
115-1073096938

Postby Woollyback » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:47 am

Cheers Diabos, nice to see a supporter of another club with a brain after all the idiots from Sao Paulo. Welcome to our forum :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:04 am

No insult mate,but if any of your fellow supporters are Brazilian than maybe you should feck off now.The last thing we need is another invasion by fans of wannabe clubs.You and your mates talk like adults and you`ll be treated like adults......talk like adolescents and our very own Jonnymac will shut you down....no insult intended btw.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:10 am

greenred wrote:No insult mate,but if any of your fellow supporters are Brazilian than maybe you should feck off now.The last thing we need is another invasion by fans of wannabe clubs.You and your mates talk like adults and you`ll be treated like adults......talk like adolescents and our very own Jonnymac will shut you down....no insult intended btw.

How could anyone be insulted by that greenred!!!  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:19 am

Lionheart wrote:
greenred wrote:No insult mate,but if any of your fellow supporters are Brazilian than maybe you should feck off now.The last thing we need is another invasion by fans of wannabe clubs.You and your mates talk like adults and you`ll be treated like adults......talk like adolescents and our very own Jonnymac will shut you down....no insult intended btw.

How could anyone be insulted by that greenred!!!  :D

Ya think i was too pc than ???  :D I`ll try harder next time :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:52 am

While your here Lionheart could i apologise for BarryBelfast...sometimes you despair of your own countrymen.Im a Dubliner but he`s still one of us.Im sure the bloke regretted his words as soon as he sobered up....but a bit too late unfortunately.Anyway,sorry again...you know all us Irish arent like that,we love the Aussies.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:39 am

Thanks Diabos. Welcome to the forum. :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:12 pm

Im a Dubliner but he`s still one of us

Ah, I'll always remember Balally, Dundrum, O'connel street, Grafton, what memories!. I was there with 17 years, before the so called Celtic Tiger.

BTW, you was a little bit too harsh with the lad :D This guy came with utter respect and sensible opinions about our team. Plus, he invited to know more by putting available a couple of links, on the contrary of the Brazilian guys who stuffed this forum with unrequested info. Perfect post of Benfica supporter IMHO

Diablos 1982: Moito Obrigado (sp?) :D Thanks for your post, mate!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Diabos1982.com » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:04 pm

Some pictures:

CUP final against fc porto (we won 2-1) in 2004

fc porto 0-2 SL Benfica (this season for Portuguese League)

fc porto 0-2 SL Benfica (this season for Portuguese League - the moment when we SCORE the 1st goal)

Video With Benfica Supporters singing - you can make the download here.

Nuno Gomes - Proud to be SL Benfica player and Champion :)
Diabos1982.com

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:43 pm

give us simao and we will be happy  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:24 am

There's not doubt.

We are going to send out the competition a team of great tradition and good crowd.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tiki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:19 am

manchester united fans...said that...and pull out!!! ....but we wanna 2 games with very fair play...but think this you give us 20€ million, more the qualification...is fair:D and simao goes to your squad
tiki

Postby tiki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:23 am

i didn't see the game against são paulo...but in our stadium is great honour receive the european champions...:)
tiki

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:48 am

20 € -> more or less 15 Million Quid. Let me think...

No, wrong door. We are not the stupid english you've been told they'd pay ridiculous amounts of money, in not a so wealthy current European Football. That's Chelsea, in London.

We are a serious football club. Our players do not marry the likes of Victoria Adams, nor do aftershave advertisement in the TV, they actually play football. And good football, if I may add.

So no. There's tons of quality players around the world and we won't pay ridiculous amounts of money. Let's face it. You consider selling a good player, because you need the money. And no team is going to pay that much, so if you really love your player, if you are a true Benfica supporter, you'd want to see him playing in a serious football club, not a brothel like Madrid or Chelski. Just release him at a reasonable price now.

Cheers.

:D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion