3 cheers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:30 am

3 cheers to man utd for winning the charity shield yesterday against arsenal on penalties at cardiff ,
hip hip hooray , hip hip hooray  ,hip hip hooray  :(

ok they won that but im sure we can wrestle the title from their grasp come next may :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby mistyred » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:25 pm

You are the biggest tw*t that i have come across.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:24 pm

oh come on , enough of the sour grapes,
im sure our pedigree will shine through in the end,
and we'll come up smelling of roses as we turn up the heat,

oh by the by , im not a twit !
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:30 pm

Cheesey you should be careful with your comments,even if they are cheesey tongue in cheek.Some people can't see through your swiss cheese as easily as I do.But don't be put off,I for one look forward to reading your little pieces of prose,even if it is s**te.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:02 pm

Thought that would make u look twice..##,Alright calm down i get that u r sarcastic,but tell me do u really support lfc in life as through death? anb if so how do u stay so enthusiastic?.
Me myself i take enjoyment at taking the p#ss out of the a#se-anal fc (sometimes) as my wife supports them.(She does it to me,Back of)anyway my kids support lfc.Sh*t she's seen this be Back after i get a kick up thee a#se.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:43 pm

supersub wrote:Cheesey you should be careful with your comments,even if they are cheesey tongue in cheek.Some people can't see through your swiss cheese as easily as I do.But don't be put off,I for one look forward to reading your little pieces of prose,even if it is s**te.

why should i be careful , what you gonna do come round and sort me out?
big bully im only 4 foot 5 and wear a size 2
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby gaz31 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:34 pm

size 2 what?
dress i should think................
:D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:29 am

mistyred wrote:,but tell me do u really support lfc in life as through death? anb if so how do u stay so enthusiastic?.

um ,,, i dont know im not dead yet !
at least not until supersub gets hold of me anyway :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:35 am

gaz31 wrote:size 2 what?
dress i should think................
:D  :D

shoes you idiot !! :angry:

my dress size is 6 ;)
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby sangy » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:50 pm

## ## i c cheese boy likes to cross dress on the weekends! And there will b no cheerin esepc not for da f##kin mancs!
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby director » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:19 pm

I am not a blind follower of liverpool and stood by our manager when things were going wrong and the mindless fickle fans calling for his head received a sharp tongue lashing. However there seems to be something fundamentally wrong with our club and i am sorry to say the combine stubborness of Mr Houllier and the stubborness of Mr Highway not to move with the times and adopt the brazilian training regime that improves technique, passing, creativity etc of which has been adopted by almost every club in the league seems to indicate a fruitless season in which Mr Houllier may be on the verge of the sack. ???
director

Postby mistyred » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:45 pm

Yeh Yeh Bla Bla...What r u sayin? is that why GED stinks?alrighty then.Listen dude, not meanin to yank your chain but fickle? how the F*uck can u call people that sh*t when all thiere doin is sayin what they feel? if you tell your girl u love her does that make you a p**f?ok cheesey maybe! but people have a right to express thiere opinions and not be treated like scum  for not following like a bunch of lost sheep.i personally know lfc supporters of all ages some in thiere 90's that don't like what's goin on so what are they?
Oh yeh baby call my name spank my *ss and call me judie er i mean GED.People like you are why lfc will not move forward and lose the term "boring" or "no longer a big club" cos you keep that stubborn man in his job,wake up and smell the midieocraty,can you say EVERTON? 24yrs i have supported the club i love and i refuse to say it. 27 i am and will stick by my beloved lfc and if people don't want what's best for us are they also fickle aswell??.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:04 pm

I can't stand red-blinkered supporters who will applaud any kind of s**te as long as it's red.One day they will wake-up from their dreams and realise our team has stood still for a couple of years and Houllier is not sure how to take us to the next level.I hope I'm wrong and GH produces an all out attacking machine to match Arsenal and the mancs,but somehow I doubt it.Will the blinkered brigade still stand by their man if we fail again,I'm sure they will;and if we do fail they will turn on the fans who say we told you so and accuse them of letting the club down by not supporting GH.
       I'm waffling but what the heck,I'm not as confident as I was 4 weeks ago when HK signed.I wonder if we're resigning ourselves to a season the same as the last prematurely;sod it I'll see how this season pans out before I come down on GH's tactics,you never know.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:31 pm

supersub wrote:I can't stand red-blinkered supporters who will applaud any kind of s**te as long as it's red.One day they will wake-up from their dreams and realise our team has stood still for a couple of years and Houllier is not sure how to take us to the next level.I hope I'm wrong and GH produces an all out attacking machine to match Arsenal and the mancs,but somehow I doubt it.Will the blinkered brigade still stand by their man if we fail again,I'm sure they will;and if we do fail they will turn on the fans who say we told you so and accuse them of letting the club down by not supporting GH.
       I'm waffling but what the heck,I'm not as confident as I was 4 weeks ago when HK signed.I wonder if we're resigning ourselves to a season the same as the last prematurely;sod it I'll see how this season pans out before I come down on GH's tactics,you never know.

I AGREE WITH YOU SS
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bob Hope » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:42 am

Fuck OFF YOU CHILDISH CUNTS  :laugh:
Bob Hope

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion