Come here to know more about s.l.benfica - Cheers from portugal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Diabos1982.com » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:32 pm

in 5th March:

Glorioso I accept that result: LFC 2-1 SLB

I'm sorry if you liverpool guys think i am rude, but i don't agree with my partner.
For me, if we lose in anfield, even if we pass to quarter-finals, it's a bad result.

Benfica is one of the best European Clubs actually, in my opinion, we have probably the best club administration in the world, a very good coach, good players and the best supporters (don't be angry with me, you are the 2nd best supporters). So, to LOSE is NEVER a good result, even a draw would not make me happy.

I think we have chances to win in anfield, really.

it will be 1-2 (kewel ; karagounis,Simao)

REMEBER WHAT I SAID ? I WAS NOT JOKING!!

Congratulations! You are REALLY the 2nd BEST SUPPORTERS IN THE WORLD! THE ATMOSPHERE IN ANFIELD WAS SOMETHING LIKE GREAT! :buttrock

GANHAMOS CARALHO !! SOMOS OS MAIORES.. Nada nem ninguem nos vai parar, STADE DE FRANCE (Palco da final) eh o caminho a seguir!

A M O @ T E    :hearts     S L B E N F I C A
Diabos1982.com

Postby Diabos1982.com » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:12 pm

SL Benfica v FC Barcelona

Lyon v AC Milan
Juventus v Arsenal
Villareal v inter or ajax

well, we got the team which is playing the best football nowadays.. i would say 10% chances for us. Anyway, nothing is impossible. What do you think about Benfica possibilities and your opinion about other games (especially arsenal v Juventus.. very hard too) ???
Diabos1982.com

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion