Cisse to benfica?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:39 am

Portuguese site MaisFutebol saying Liverpool is in Portugal to sign Simao Sabrosa and Cisse is included in the deal. They say Liverpool is offering 12 million euros for Simão but Benfica wants 15 million. They say Cisse is included but i didnt understand if Liverpool wants to give 12 million and Cisse or less money if Cisse is included. Anyone heard something about this? As a Benfica fanm i say if Liverpool pays 15 million plus Cisse you can have Simao, but if it is 15 million without Cisse, no way.

Good luck for the Champions League  :;):
Alvega

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:41 am

:censored: with that rumor ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:42 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote::censored: with that rumor ...

What do you mean? Didn't understand that...

In portuguese here: http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/
Alvega

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:47 am

Alvega wrote:

alvega  where did you see that  what internet site did you see that... can you send me the link   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:48 am

matrix wrote:
Alvega wrote:

alvega  where did you see that  what internet site did you see that... can you send me the link   ???

I just edited my last post to add the site  :;):
Alvega

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:52 am

If you want i can translate for you what they say...just tell me if you need me to do it.
Alvega

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:54 am

hey madman  can you translate that site for me  :D

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:56 am

I am translating it, give me 5 mins.
Alvega

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:57 am

Alvega wrote:
matrix wrote:
Alvega wrote:

I just edited my last post to add the site  :;):

alvega  thanks for the link   :cool:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:08 am

"Liverpool and Benfica sepperated by 3 million euros.
Acoording to what Maisfutebol knows, the europpean champions already admit to pay 12 million for Smao Sabrosa.
Benfica directors don't accept less than 15 million.
The talk between the 2 clubs started at the beggining of the week, in a surpringly way. Liverpool is searching for a right side forward, and, after loosing Owen (who chosed Newcastle) decided to try Simao. Desperate to sign a player for that position, they pretend to make a big effort to sign Simao before the market closes. The deal has been intermediated by Jorge Baidek. Simao's thoughts are not known yet because he is with the portuguese national team. He has to is favour the fact he didn't play yet for the eurppean competitions this season, which will allow him him to play for the reds on champions league.
According to a source connected to the proccess, the deal between Benfica and Liverpool could include french striker Cisse, who recently offered an europpean supercup to the english team. The truth is Rafa Benitez doesnt count with Cisse, who in the last hours was connected to a transfer to Monaco or Marseille.
The timeline to sign players for the europpean competions ends this Wednesday, so everything needs to be decided until tomorrow morning."

This is the tranlastion of the news on the site.
Alvega

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:13 am

Alvega wrote:"Liverpool and Benfica sepperated by 3 million euros.
Acoording to what Maisfutebol knows, the europpean champions already admit to pay 12 million for Smao Sabrosa.
Benfica directors don't accept less than 15 million.
The talk between the 2 clubs started at the beggining of the week, in a surpringly way. Liverpool is searching for a right side forward, and, after loosing Owen (who chosed Newcastle) decided to try Simao. Desperate to sign a player for that position, they pretend to make a big effort to sign Simao before the market closes. The deal has been intermediated by Jorge Baidek. Simao's thoughts are not known yet because he is with the portuguese national team. He has to is favour the fact he didn't play yet for the eurppean competitions this season, which will allow him him to play for the reds on champions league.
According to a source connected to the proccess, the deal between Benfica and Liverpool could include french striker Cisse, who recently offered an europpean supercup to the english team. The truth is Rafa Benitez doesnt count with Cisse, who in the last hours was connected to a transfer to Monaco or Marseille.
The timeline to sign players for the europpean competions ends this Wednesday, so everything needs to be decided until tomorrow morning."

This is the tranlastion of the news on the site.

intresting news alvega  thanks for the translation alvega    :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:14 am

another site talking about it:

http://www.ojogo.pt

Click on the Liverpool name near Simao's picture
Alvega

Postby A.B. » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:17 am

How reliable are these sites?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:23 am

A.B. wrote:How reliable are these sites?

a.b.  could we be about to lose cisse   2 sites must mean something   we will no 4 sure 18 hours and 36 mins   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:25 am

.b.  could we be about to lose cisse   2 sites must mean something   we will no 4 sure 18 hours and 36 mins 

If KopTalk and the Daily Star reported this than it wouldn't be very realiable now would it? Thats why I'm asking how reliable they are. This report has really no quotes from Benfica,LFC or Cisse regarding a move to Portugal.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion