Cisse unhappy at reds treatment - Bbc sport

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby thegreedo » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:49 pm

meelan#5 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:rafa can sell cisse for all that i care.....as long as he signs adriano......  :bowdown

this guy has to be the best striker in the world today.... He would be awesome as our lone striker.

guess real madrid will buy him next season though  :shifty

Watching Bravo yesterday were yer.

Meelan you're such a synic, he was impressive against chillie though.

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:55 pm

thegreedo wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:rafa can sell cisse for all that i care.....as long as he signs adriano......  :bowdown

this guy has to be the best striker in the world today.... He would be awesome as our lone striker.

guess real madrid will buy him next season though  :shifty

Watching Bravo yesterday were yer.

Meelan you're such a synic, he was impressive against chillie though.

i'll take that as a compliment.  Ghandi was a cynic too.
109-1093441336

Postby ldhawan » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:27 pm

My first post on this forum. Cisse should stop his bitching and moaning and concentrate on his finishing. If that improves, he will definitely become one of the world's best. :D
ldhawan

Postby liverpoolrich » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:36 pm

although adiano is a top class finisher he wouldnt be suited as a lone striker
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:52 pm

This is football Cisse, Get on with it and be glad liverpool are paying you so much money.

Get your head down and start scoring my man.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:09 pm

Stop spending so much time pampering yourself than maybe your boss will be afraid to even drop you from the team let alone contemplating whether you really need to exsist in Liverpool.
109-1093441336

Postby sinema » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:35 pm

JBG wrote:Cisse should not have gone to the papers about this.

He should have asked to speak with Rafa and Rick Parry, aired his grievances, hear what they have to say and then draw a line under it.

Agreed, JBG.
Do you get the impression that these players are more interested in the World Cup than anything else?
The likes of Carra will always put the needs of the club first - anything else is a bonus.
sinema

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:34 am

The big problem for Rafa and the board is that Cisse has won the majority of the fans over so soon, this makes selling him harder. The fans are going to want to know why and expect a decent replacement.

I think from Cisse's point of view this next 4 months will be crucial in cementing his starting place, if he majorly underperforms then I think the summer transfer window may be a possibility for him
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:30 am

sinema wrote:
JBG wrote:Cisse should not have gone to the papers about this.

He should have asked to speak with Rafa and Rick Parry, aired his grievances, hear what they have to say and then draw a line under it.

Agreed, JBG.
Do you get the impression that these players are more interested in the World Cup than anything else?
The likes of Carra will always put the needs of the club first - anything else is a bonus.

I dont think that is the case with Cisse, i think he is generally a bit worried about his chances of first team football with LFC and he has reason to be.
Rafa hasn't started him in the most imortant matches so far and seems to prefer 1 striker with a player off them.
Cisse has gone about it the wrong way...talking to the papers does him no favours, but realistically Rafa would of sold him if possible.
He may of stated that he is an important player but he has to do that while he is still on our books.
I for one would be really disappointed if we sold him, but by the looks of things rafa doesn't fancy him.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:57 am

come on rafa......stop adding fuel to the fire...

Cisse is a confidence player. If he is treated like this, he won't perform in the pitch.

http://www.koptalk.org/forums....1

Rafa's warning for Liverpool ace

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is urging striker Djibril Cisse to drop the attitude and concentrate on scoring goals instead.

The French hitman has been quite outspoken recently following the speculation about his future over the summer. Rafa says he understands the player's concerns and has revealed he'll sit down and talk to Cisse now that international duty is out of the way.

"The most important thing when the transfer window is closed is the players know they are staying," said the boss.

"Cisse knows he can show everyone how good he is. He will do that by scoring goals, working hard and playing well. Cisse knows what I want from him and I don't have any problem with him.

"As a manager, I just want to see my players scoring goals. I like players being angry when they're not playing. If he's angry, it's good for the team. At the same time, I want a player to have respect for his team-mates.

"I will talk with all the players when they come back, not just Cisse. I know he scored two goals the other day, so if he's playing with some anger, that can be positive."
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion