you know you would love to see it as well    :D
112-1077774096

Postby azriahmad » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:28 am

It would be more of a spectacle than the game last night, for sure! :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:38 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
L-type wrote:yeah,  Xabi is playing amazingly well and even lasted the whole 90 minutes.  Now i have to decide who to vote for motm : Xabi, Hyypia, or Dudek who all played an excellent match

Hyypia played like in 2001. Xabi was a master though. I'd say give MOTM to Emerson, just for his shot!LOL!!!!!

His shot wasn't even close to the corner flag! I laughed my leg off. But we owe him some thanks for helping to psych our players up for the game for his prematch comments.

I thought Cisse looked a bit slow and tentative when he came on, he obviously has some way to go before he reaches full fitness but the fact that he's able to play at all 6 months after that comminuted fracture is nothing short of a miracle - we all saw the photos.

Xabi too, I just can't believe he was able to play the full ninety minutes so soon after ankle surgery - and he more than played his part in last nights match. He will only get sharper and better over the rest of the season.

Igor Biscan now, finally, deserves some real recognition - he has been immense in our European games, it would be hard to argue against him, Alonso, and Gerard as the central midfield partnership for Chelsea even if Hamaan is fit. We must play 4-5-1 of course. Put Garia on the right, Riise on the left and probably Baros up front and you've got a pretty tasty lineup in my opinion. Thought the Nunez debate was answered last night also.

Traore needs to be tighter than he was last night, but remember his performance on New Years Day.

Carra, Hyypia, Dudek and Finnan obviously pick themselves and for what it's worth I thought Hyypia was exceptional last night - rock solid - clear MOTM.

Let's hope our increased confidence and self-belief leads to more consistency in the Premiership as we push on for fourth place.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:57 am

Considering what he's been through I thought Cisse looked pretty good during his first (albeit brief) apperance for 6 months . Our season is moving towards a fantastic finish .

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:47 am

Quote (L-type @ April 13 2005,21:39)
yeah,  Xabi is playing amazingly well and even lasted the whole 90 minutes.  Now i have to decide who to vote for motm : Xabi, Hyypia, or Dudek who all played an excellent match

Hyypia played like in 2001. Xabi was a master though. I'd say give MOTM to Emerson, just for his shot!LOL!!!!!

i'd give MOTM to Bufoooon and his inability to kick the ball.....26 million pounds.... :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:09 pm

I couldn't believe it when he sliced it out of play with 90 seconds to go. I could have kissed him :D :D
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion