CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS BENFICA - the biggest match of the season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GOAT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:57 pm

Kopite-Jud wrote:accidental scoring 3 goals ageinst ac milan was accidental ?
hu are u a man u fan or a chelsea fan at least we got further than bot of ya u got nothin better 2 do than come on ere and tell us our win was accidental come in to the real world ya knob hed

ignore them..they know theyre talking sh.ite, just trying to wind us up, dont let them get to ya
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:58 pm

lol get pi'ssed off easily
Kopite-Jud

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:59 pm

miguel somat tells me u are gay and have a fetish for kaka
Kopite-Jud

Postby Kiwi-Kopite » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:59 pm

All our strikers are :censored: has beens or are just damn right hopeless. I see a future for the likes of mellor and Pongolle. Changes must come in the summer, cisse crouch are morientes all must go.

But all credit to benfica, they might even do what we did and go win the thing.
Kiwi-Kopite

Postby mistyred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:59 pm

Nando Cisse Crouch Garcia show flashes yes but look at the bigger picture they all need to go, sometimes luck is a thing you have to make yourself i'm dissapointed at the moment but not demented, all is not rosy in the garden and my glasses are not tinted.

Come the summer feck knows what will happen at the club but last years win hid what was already out in the open at Anfield and know it has come to light elsewhere, I love liverpool with a vengence but you know Rafa could walk despite what we tell ourselfes and our team needs changing around.

BUT HEY I LOVE LIVERPOOL NO MATTER WHAT UP THE REDS
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:59 pm

it was fantastic to see our fans singing once that 2nd goal went in, was wonderful to see them still showing the team all the support, always makes me proud to be a liverpool fan. If that was benfica then there would have been plenty of booing and whistling
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:00 pm

fowler yet again disallowed goal
thats 3 now :angry:
Kopite-Jud

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:01 pm

miguel u callin chelsea ac milan and man united s'hit then ?
Kopite-Jud

Postby GOAT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:01 pm

and what the f.uck was gerrards yellow for??  :laugh:  crazy ref!  :D  he was awful tonight. What was that explosion sound right near the end too..?
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby inglis5 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:02 pm

Didn't have any luck tonight. On another night we could have been 3 up after 20 minutes. With that said I was again incredibly frustrated with the usual suspects. I've been prepared to give each of them more and more time but now enough is enough. Morientes, Cisse, Garcia, Traore must go :(

I can understand Rafa giving Morientes a long run in the side but it has now gone on too long. I would never question the great man but why on earth did it take until the nearly the 75th minute for Robbie to replace Fernando?

Cisse just doesn't look like he know's what he is doing. Fair enough he is not a right winger but can he not do anything else other than collect the ball, faint to go inside, push it outside and drill the ball into the defender.

Garcia has scored some incredibly important goals for us but his form is awful and his confidence is low. Why on earth was he not replaced instead of Kewell?

And Traore. My god! Djimi Traore. Hopefully the purchase of Agger and Paletta means that we will finally see the back of poor Traore.

Anyway, unlucky boys. Next year, we'll be back, stronger again :)
inglis5

Postby Gareth G » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:04 pm

It was great that the fan's singing after the second goal, but they were not good enough throughout the game in my opinion. Anfield has been stale of late, need's changing.

Anyway, once I saw Traore starting I knew a f*ck up was on the card's, I had myself braced for defeat from the start, I guess that's why I'm not being hard on myself as I usually do when we get beat.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:05 pm

l-i-v-e-p double o-l liverpool fc!
best fans ever even wen were getin beat still let the team know were behind them all the way
YNWA
Kopite-Jud

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:06 pm

miguel if u watced kewell instead of judjin himfrom 1 game u would see how much of a good player he is
Kopite-Jud

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:07 pm

will u stop puttin gay pics of kaka
Kopite-Jud

Postby Effes » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:07 pm

You cant stay in all competitions with our kack strikers.
We all know it.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion