Champions league tickets - Allocation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Tue May 08, 2007 8:50 am

jan ,I will definitely see you there in Athens...I'm sure you will buy me a kebab and I'll make sure you get a ticket.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue May 08, 2007 8:54 am

it doesnt help that hicks is taking 8 of his family, never been to the game before bandwagon jumpers     

:angry:

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 08, 2007 2:24 pm

EVERYONE who has six or more credits is automatically entered into a computerised ballot.

Bulls.hit.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Tue May 08, 2007 3:17 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:EVERYONE who has six or more credits is automatically entered into a computerised ballot.

Bulls.hit.

stinks
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue May 08, 2007 4:01 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:EVERYONE who has six or more credits is automatically entered into a computerised ballot.

Bulls.hit.

You're damn right Leon. How do they know everyone is going?

A mate of mine has got six euro aways on there but none of the homes so he may not get a ticket.

He's a little pi$$ed off to say the least.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue May 08, 2007 4:24 pm

peewee wrote:it doesnt help that hicks is taking 8 of his family, never been to the game before bandwagon jumpers     

:angry:

:D

:wwww
Feck me! £450 million for 8 champions league final tickets.

That tout really saw him comin'   :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Ballot takes place tomorrow and Fancard holders can check online to see if they have been successful.

Liverpool FC have not disclosed how many Fancard holders have 6 credits on their fancards but estimates range from 25,000 to 35,000 so with 13,000 tickets available thats a 1 in 2 chance at best ! ???

My argument that Fancard holders should have been ASKED first whether they were intending trying to get a ticket before issuing a statement about a ballot would potentially have whittled the anmount of Fancard holders down considerably.

So potentially we have a situation whereby fans who have no intention of going will get tickets and those who have already shelled out for travel etc..... miss out.

As I've said before .....I thought Liverpool Football Club did things differently ! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barca Murph » Tue May 08, 2007 7:24 pm

A 1 in 2 chance?? I think our fans would have loved that same chance last season. Ours was alot worse than that.
Barca Murph

Postby SuperScouser » Tue May 08, 2007 9:49 pm

Liverpool FC have released the following ticket details for the Champions League Final 
UEFA Champions League Final

Liverpool v A C Milan

To be played at the Olympic Stadium, Athens
On Wednesday 23 May 2007 kick off 21:45 hrs (local time)

Dates Of Sale

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders with 12 to 10 06/07 CL matches (excluding qualifiers) on Fancard - Thursday 10 May 2007

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders with 9 to 7 06/07 CL matches (excluding qualifiers) on Fancard - Friday 11 May 2007

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders with 6 06/07 CL matches (excluding qualifiers) on Fancard - To be entered in a ballot - full details below.

Full Selling Details

We have received an allocation of 16779 tickets that are priced at £145, £100, £57 and £43.

We have also received an allocation of 16 Disabled Tickets together with 16 Personal Assistant tickets at a combined price of £57.

Within the allocation approximately 64% of the tickets are priced at £57, 18% are priced at £100, 14% are priced at £43 and 4% are priced at £145.

Priority Rights Holders (Ex Shareholders)

The allocation and selling arrangements for ALL Priority Rights Holders are as follows,

On holding:

1 Priority Right – 1 (one) ticket
2 Priority Rights – 2 (two) tickets
3 Priority Rights – 3 (three) tickets
4 Priority Rights – 4 (four) tickets

The tickets available will be priced at £145, £100 or £57 and are offered AS AVAILABLE at the time of purchase.

Priority Rights Holders can purchase their ticket(s) from the ticket office or on the credit card line, telephone number 0870 220 2151 from Thursday 10 May 2007 until Friday 11 May 2007.

Priority Rights Holders applying by post should make immediate application to the ticket office detailing the ticket price in order of preference and a day time telephone number. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation. The cheque will be completed by the Club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will be made to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this cannot be guaranteed. Please also see note regarding postal applications.

Corporate Members

The Corporate Sales Department will contact all their Members to advise them on their ticket allocation.

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders

Tickets available will be priced at £100, £57 or £43 and are offered AS AVAILABLE at the time of purchase.

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders who have supplied their fan card details to the tickets office to prove they have purchased tickets for a combination of a minimum of SEVEN home and away matche(Excluding the Macabi Haifa qualifiers) for this seasons UEFA Champions League qualify for one ticket per qualifying fan card.

Tickets will be available on the days detailed below for personal application at the ticket office upon presentation of the fan card, or on the credit card line telephone number 0870 220 0034 as follows;

Thursday 10 May 2007 to Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders who have purchased a ticket for a minimum of Twelve to Ten Champions League matches this season.

Friday 11 May 2007 to Season ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders who have purchased a ticket for a minimum of Nine to Seven Champions League matches this season.

Season ticket holders and fan card holders who meet the above criteria can make application by post. This should be done immediately giving details of name, address, day time telephone number and fan card number together with details of ticket price in order of preference. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation. The cheque will be completed by the club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will be made to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this cannot be guaranteed. Please also see note regarding postal applications.

Season Ticket and Fan card holders who have purchased a ticket for a minimum of SIX Champions League games (excluding the qualifiers) this season will be entered into a computerised ballot. Successful supporters will be written to advising them on how to claim their ticket.

Details of successful season ticket and fan card ballot holders will be available on the LFC web site from Wednesday 9th May.

Postal Applications

Postal Applications should be made to :-

LFC Ticket Office
PO Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

Please Note that due to previous problems encountered through the postal system it is HIGHLY recommended that tickets are collected from the Ticket Office

Tickets will only be posted if an application clearly states that an additional charge can be made to cover the cost of special delivery.

All tickets posted are accepted to be at the applicants risk.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets. Nor will Liverpool FC take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC has to furnish details to UEFA on all tickets purchased ie. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant. UEFA have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the Stadium.

Under NO circumstances will UEFA arrange duplicate tickets.

All tickets are issued under UEFA Champions League Final 2007 Ticketing Terms and Conditions copies of which are displayed in the Ticket Office Information Board and on www.liverpoolfc.tv

Liverpool FC are working with Triangle Travel and supporters wishing to Travel with Triangle Travel can arrange their journey with representatives who will be at the Ticket Office from Wednesday 9 May 2007.

Barnes Travel will also be organising a flight from Liverpool John Lennon Airport for full details call 0151 286 2000.

The ticket office will be open Monday to Friday 8.15am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.15 to 1.00pm and Sunday 13 May 9.15am to Kick off.
SuperScouser

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 pm

well good luck in the ballot tomorrow everyone.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barca Murph » Tue May 08, 2007 10:22 pm

Jesus thats expensive ticket prices. I think i paid 40euros for my ticket last year.
Barca Murph

Postby SuperScouser » Tue May 08, 2007 10:27 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:well good luck in the ballot tomorrow everyone.

i am scared my name better come out look for matthew flynn  :D
SuperScouser

Postby SuperScouser » Tue May 08, 2007 10:32 pm

Barca Murph wrote:Jesus thats expensive ticket prices. I think i paid 40euros for my ticket last year.

Mine was like £35 for istanbul
SuperScouser

Postby Barca Murph » Tue May 08, 2007 10:44 pm

Well good luck to you all in the ballot, and hope you beat the cheats in the final.
Barca Murph

Postby hishhish » Wed May 09, 2007 7:00 am

Guys, what about the tickts on the web. how can i verify they are originals? ???
I really wanna go but don't want to feel lousy with a paper worth nothing.
any ideas???
hishhish

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion