Champions league final - Helpful information/tickets etc.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Fri May 06, 2005 8:02 pm

not sure if this is much help but... i found this. i hope the link works....

skyscanner.net is a good site for checking multiple airports and destinations. you can then choose to see all prices and availabilities for the month. i found a few flights to bodrum in turkey and antalya aswell. i suppose getting some tour operator flight to any part of turkey then making your own way is the best bet.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 06, 2005 8:02 pm

I heard woodys was bouncin on tuesday it was supposed to be brilliant but with loads of our fans being in Turkey town do ya reckon town might be a bit dead?
Might go the Albert or the Sandon, then into town duno yet, but i am totally p.issed off that I cant go, no ones been able to speak to me :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri May 06, 2005 8:05 pm

http://www.whichbudget.com/ is recommended by a mate of mine who reckons he picks up all kinds of good deals.  You might find a flight on there, it shows all the budget airlines. 

Haven't had a look myself yet but my mate is a Newcastle fan and he follows them home, away, domestic and Europe, he gets all his flights on this site.
jonnymac1979

Postby Jari's mullet » Sat May 07, 2005 11:12 am

Is anyone else flying in then travelling up from Bodrum to istanbul on the 23rd?
Jari's mullet

Postby Davide » Sat May 07, 2005 2:26 pm

Hi, i'm a milan fan. I have already the tickets final in my hands but i don't find a flight for istanbul.How much does it cost a liverpool-istanbul???Here in italy for a milano-istanbul travel agencies want 750,00 euro!!!!!!
Davide

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 07, 2005 3:02 pm

Davide wrote:Hi, i'm a milan fan. I have already the tickets final in my hands but i don't find a flight for istanbul.How much does it cost a liverpool-istanbul???Here in italy for a milano-istanbul travel agencies want 750,00 euro!!!!!!

seems very expensive that mate, my geography isnt great but italy isnt that far away from turkey, their both situated in the eastern end of the med anyway - it`s certainly a lot closer than england.
the airlines offer low cost flights everywhere these days but once they know people are desperate to get somewhere they start cranking up the prices. typical.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 09, 2005 8:29 pm

:bump
jonnymac1979

Postby Davide » Mon May 09, 2005 8:56 pm

hi jonnymac, i'm Davide from Milan. I understand u but now the prices are these. I have received an offer by a londoner of 420 £ for the couple but i 'm not trust of him .He has said me that he pays me one ticket now and the other in istanbul(because he says that he is not trust of me). It is possible a londoner who is a liverpool fan?Can i trust of him?he says me that he'll go by flight to budapest and then by train until istanbul....???
Davide

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 09, 2005 9:02 pm

It's your risk my friend.  Yes, it is possible for a Londoner to support Liverpool.
jonnymac1979

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon May 09, 2005 9:35 pm

Davide wrote:hi jonnymac, i'm Davide from Milan. I understand u but now the prices are these. I have received an offer by a londoner of 420 £ for the couple but i 'm not trust of him .He has said me that he pays me one ticket now and the other in istanbul(because he says that he is not trust of me). It is possible a londoner who is a liverpool fan?Can i trust of him?he says me that he'll go by flight to budapest and then by train until istanbul....???

Why are you trying to sell tickets here rather than in Milan. Is there no interest there or do people there think that you are taking the pi$$.There is a word for people like you and its not tout.
84-1106852058

Postby stmichael » Mon May 09, 2005 9:37 pm

When I looked yesterday, there was a company on teletext page 215, running a trip as a Champions League Final excursion. Basically it was a 5 day trip leaving 23 may from manchester inc, all transfers and hotel accomodation £369.00 .

well worth having a look :buttrock
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby XSD » Mon May 09, 2005 11:26 pm

Davide wrote:Hi, i'm a milan fan. I have already the tickets final in my hands but i don't find a flight for istanbul.How much does it cost a liverpool-istanbul???Here in italy for a milano-istanbul travel agencies want 750,00 euro!!!!!!

I might be interested, but I have to ask how do you plan to convince me this is a safe purchase?
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 09, 2005 11:37 pm

Lonsdale are doing in and out same day (Departs 8am and Returns 2am the folowing day) for £485 subject to you having a  ticket sanctioned by Liverpool FC i.e  Fan card has enough CL fixtures on it and your a member of the overseas supporters Club....

On a sepearte point .......Why is a reputable forum such as this allowing mercanaries to post messages regarding tickets being sold at over inflated and extortionate  prices ? ??? 

For one it's Illegal and two its immoral.

???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue May 10, 2005 12:00 am

Dalglish wrote:On a sepearte point .......Why is a reputable forum such as this allowing mercanaries to post messages regarding tickets being sold at over inflated and extortionate  prices ? ??? 

For one it's Illegal and two its immoral.

???

I agree and its not sanctioned..I delete when I find
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 10, 2005 12:12 am

Thank you for your diligence Supersub so I can expect this thread and others on the forum posted by parasites advertising over inflated prices for CL Final tickets ?
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion