Are we  in crisis yet

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedSi » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:56 pm

I've been quite a vocal GH out man even up until a few weeks ago but I think Sanje's post on "I think there's more to houllier than we think" may have some mileage in it you know.

What good would bringing someone else in this season do? A couple of instant wins.....maybe, but I think we're more than capable of doing that under GH now anyway. As we didn't see fit to change him in the summer I say stick with him until the end of the season, if he doesn't deliver then it's au revoir Gerard..... ???
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:09 pm

:(  Yeah, and we wait that long it could be au revoir any lingering hopes of champions league qualification, and au revoir to any outside chance of lifting some silverware? I say get rid now! any new manager will need the rest of this season to assess, and build as to ready for next season. GH will only have us limping along, with the same lame excuses[yawn, yawn!] and under preforming results.
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:12 pm

Sorry REDTILLDEAD, don't agree, there is very little competition for the 4th spot at the moment and I saw enough on Saturday to be confident we will be the ones to take it.....
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:20 pm

:( Well i hope your right? dont get me wrong, i would be the first to hold my hands up and say well done GH for proving me wrong? but i cant let my heart rule my head. we have to face facts! GH has had almost 5 yrs and a lot of money, and where are we in relation to man u? chelsea? arsenal?...false promises dont bring silverware?. :(
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:33 pm

I'm with you in all-but-the-fact that we should have got rid of him in the summer. Since we didn't my personal opinion is that we should stick with him for the rest of the season. (unless we continue this not-winning streak for much longer...!!)
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:37 pm

:;): AGREED!!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:06 am

there is no real arguement,houllier has failed.we need to regroup and salvage something from yet another wasted year.He has had long enough.Some of you forget who we support,ill remind you LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, we are not second best,we will not accept second best.WE ARE LIVERPOOL,we are the greatest club in england,our right is to be at the head of european football,millions of fans demand it.We have underperformed for years,let the scum overtake us,be forgotten,be abused.GH has had long enough,spent enough,but at the end of the day has not produced the premiership or the european cup.Why are you all so soft?We must be ruthless to get back our rightfull place.one man for the job O,NEILL,O,NEILL,O,NEILL.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby vickl » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:49 am

I have been a liverpool fan all my life and I will continue to be so. We(liverpool) are championship material however...yes i know this issu has been brought up may times but the cancer is GH....i mean i dont see much of a lerder in him and sorry to say but if we take a good look at fergie and MU they he has done wonders for the team no matter what we say...I think that liverpool NEEDS someone like O'neil(celtics) or maybe even Kevin Keagan(MC) although the later has no silverware on him I think he'll do a bang up good job with Liverpool.

Everytime liverpool loses a game in which it was freakin easy for them and they played their hearts out....a part of me dies... slowly...BUT WORRY NOT MY BROTHERS....we will be back...
vickl

Postby killian » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:36 am

I dont think there is a crisis.We played some superb football against arsenal.Kewell was outstanding.It will all come together when didi et all return.Im sure we will still be there or there abouts come may.                                                        Any thoughts on cisse and boumsong for january :)
killian

Postby thegreatone » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:29 pm

when hamann's back, he takes the anchor role and gerrard at the top of the diamond? its just weird. i foresee he might end up moving to the right fro England cuz Beckham seems to fancy the central role so much Eriksson might give it to him. Scholes and Becks in the centre so Gerrard gets pushed to the right? see if he could do a job for us there. Then play Diouf with Owen up front instead of that big potato..
thegreatone

Postby big al » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:29 pm

well here i come to say I told you so Arsenal would win 2-1. No joy in it.  time is ticking for Gh The sooner you guys wake up the better.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion