Alonso extends liverpool contract - News flash

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:46 pm

Great news.

All these big names resigning is a sign of confidence in the club.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:00 pm

just like to echo most peoples thoughts, really made up with this news and a great move to get the main players settled going into the summer.

all we need to do now is add to the quality we already have.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby matrix » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:08 pm

great news for alonso and liverpool...   fecking brilliant...    :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:Great news.

All these big names resigning is a sign of confidence in the club.

And a sign to the players that are in the market. The message is this: We won it in 2005. We reached the final in 2007. We have history, we have money, we have great players, we have a good coach, and we can do lots of things. You're lucky to join this club.

That's the message the players in the market will receive.

Then they'll look at Chelsea and they'll realise, What the fúck? they've got no history, their coach is a joke and they've won it 0 times . They must be jinxed.

The messages coming from Liverpool this days are not being unnoticed in Spain. I have to be honest about this, although you  won't like it. Until now, the press in Madrid and Barcelona considered Liverpool a nice team, with great crowd, and kind of popular because of the Spanish players.

The failure to sign up Alonso or other players, the fact that it's Liverpool who's threatening to come for the players to Spain (unlike in the past, McManaman, Owen), and the news of key players with belief in the club, has suddenly awaken them and put this face  :suspect: . You're not the old nice Spanish Liverpool, yuppy hey, you're a threatening club now.

And you know what? I'm loving it.

Mwahahahahahah.

The future is red!
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:15 pm

Sabre wrote:Then they'll look at Chelsea and they'll realise, What the fúck? they've got no history, their coach is a joke and they've won it 0 times . They must be jinxed.

I wouldn't go so far to call mourinho a joke..... In the last few years, i think no other manager has won as many trophies as he has ...... I am not sure if he is a tactical genius like rafa....but mourinho is one of the best motivators around (something i find rafa lacking....IMO). The Chelsea players play like spartans under him....

He is a d1ckhead and all....but a joke.....  ??? ......... I don't think so.

But Rafa is the better manager...He plans for the future. Mourinho seems too-focused on the present and doesn't give chelsea youth players much playing time.
Last edited by The_Rock on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:19 pm

Maybe it's the culture difference, but people here laugh at Mourinho and few people respect him.

When he wins, he's the reason of the victory. WHen he loses, he slags the players, and he finds excuses. That in my country is not serious, and goes against all the rules of a good coach -- you never must slag your players publicly as they're the ones who can bring you glory.

And yes, FFS, he's a joke, have you seen him working as a translator in Barcelona? I have. :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:29 pm

Sabre wrote:And yes, FFS, he's a joke, have you seen him working as a translator in Barcelona? I have. :D

Be honest sabre....u don't like mourinho becos he was the assistant manager/coach of barcelona rite ? ......... :p

:D

:rasp
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:51 pm

No, because for instance, the coach that he worked as a translator for, Robson, was quite a nice chap in my view. I loved how he didn't take seriously the Spanish press. I really liked Robson, and Barcelona has never been an archenemy in my book (Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Bilbao, are).

Mourinho for me was a nobody man, that went to England and with a massive budget, he won the league.

I hate and despise him for his England stage, as he was next to a funny man when he was in the Iberian peninsula, despite he won a CL with a great bunch of players, probably one of the best portuguese generation. His rants after our matches, his criticising everybody, he's like the bad guy of a comedy!! like a supervillain!! he's a joke! :D

In Spain we say, a pic is worth a thousand words:

Typical moment of Robson absolutelly ignoring the special one.

:laugh:
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:45 am

And it proves all those numpties who thought he would leave for Barca wrong.

Who were the " numpties " LFC2007 ?
66-1112520797

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:50 am

I would point you to this thread Bamaga man, but there are others.
LFC2007

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:59 am

So that makes them all numpties for having a different opinon. I've just read your posts in the 'Yoss'i thread where you said something along the lines of making attacks on someone, is wrong. Now your name calling just because they were quite simply wrong. Thats all.
I think you posted in those replies in the Yossi thread because you and a few others are guilty of shooting the first man down with a rumour, no matter how ludicrous it sounds. IMO you and a few others who answered that obviously felt it was aimed at you.

Back to my initial point though about the name calling thing, it just goes to show that you are contradicting yourself again.
66-1112520797

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:19 am

Bamaga man wrote:So that makes them all numpties for having a different opinon. I've just read your posts in the 'Yoss'i thread where you said something along the lines of making attacks on someone, is wrong. Now your name calling just because they were quite simply wrong. Thats all.
I think you posted in those replies in the Yossi thread because you and a few others are guilty of shooting the first man down with a rumour, no matter how ludicrous it sounds. IMO you and a few others who answered that obviously felt it was aimed at you.

Back to my initial point though about the name calling thing, it just goes to show that you are contradicting yourself again.

There are a few points where you are wrong Bamaga.

1) Numpty is a very lightly used word, maybe you haven't heard it before and are taking it for something more offensive. But it is used in light humour by most people I know.

2) If you consider that making an attack on someone, that is your own problem. It was used in the context of light humour, like "Rodney you plonker!" is used in only fools.

3) I think you are the one who grossly misunderstood a) the language and b) the FOUNDATION of that rumour.

There was NONE if any foundation to that rumour Bamaga man, that is not contradicting myself, it is called FORMING AN OPINION BASED ON EVIDENCE AND BEING REASONABLE WITH THAT OPINION.

If you are as sensitive to consider using "numpty" - a word used in relative humour just like "plonker" is - then I will refrain from using it just for you Bamaga.

I consider "you are a :censored:'ING CUN'T" a personal attack on someone.
LFC2007

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion