Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:38 pm

ney worries fella, all the best :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:19 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:.
U R A FCUKIN CUMSTAIN.

They are not all looting and shooting each other!What about the innocent?

:laugh:  :laugh:   :laugh:

Hey,crusty kecks , it's america , buy a fkin gun .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:20 pm

Its weird though coz you have to be 21 to drink  WTF   ???
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:25 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
U R A FCUKIN CUMSTAIN.

he could use that one he's got stuffed up his........................anus......................maximus pm'd me to say he'd seen it, coz he'd put it there  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:27 pm

Ouch !!
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:42 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Its weird though coz you have to be 21 to drink  WTF   ???

some states its 23
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:44 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Its weird though coz you have to be 21 to drink  WTF   ???

some states its 23

Its all f#cked up over there ,im not being funny but they are there own worst enemy.
Especially with that pr@tt in  the whitehouse !
66-1112520797

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:01 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
U R A FCUKIN CUMSTAIN.

wateva needle dick
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:07 pm

wrighty, not cumstain

take it easy man

why you having a dig at my mate woof ???
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:21 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:wrighty, not cumstain

take it easy man

why you having a dig at my mate woof ???

Lad, im surprised u didnt cos there was no need for dat post. thats all. But if i have misinterpreted it then im soz.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:55 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
U R A FCUKIN CUMSTAIN.

he could use that one he's got stuffed up his........................anus......................maximus pm'd me to say he'd seen it, coz he'd put it there  :D

:laugh: .
Sure it was Maximus and not Liveranytime (It's hard to tell the Diff    :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:34 pm

mdawg wrote:Since I actually am an American, let me give some of you god damn morons a little lesson.  The rapists and murderers deserve to be shot on sight, no question about that.  But the city of New Orleans has a 70% poverty rate.  Those people could not leave before the hurricane.  They had no cars, and no money for train, bus, or airline tickets.  These people have been let down by their government.  And I'm sorry you don't like their whining, but if had to sit in a building with 100,000 people with no food, water, or running water, I think you might be upset too.  And let's not forget the the dead bodies that sit next to you or float past you as you sit on the roof of your house waiting for help.  I hate the guy in the White House as much as anybody, and trust me, because of the way he's behaved thru this, he will get what's coming to him.  But don't equate those people to that moron.  These people were left to die because they are poor and black, and it is a disgrace to our country.  But you need to do some research before you open your big ignorant mouths, and shut the f**K about things you don't understand!  You know what, whoever is in charge here, just cancel my membership.  I don't want to have anything to do with you people.

70% poverty? You mean they spent 70% of their welfare income on Big Macs and therefore couldn't afford the bus out of town, then proceed to blame everybody else for their misfortune?

A woman interviewed on TV earlier at a help centre in Baton Rouge objected to being asked if she was a "refugee" - she told the interviewer that she wanted to be called a "survivor and a hero"

Stop the world I want to get off :no
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:28 am

Woollyback wrote:
mdawg wrote:Since I actually am an American, let me give some of you god damn morons a little lesson.  The rapists and murderers deserve to be shot on sight, no question about that.  But the city of New Orleans has a 70% poverty rate.  Those people could not leave before the hurricane.  They had no cars, and no money for train, bus, or airline tickets.  These people have been let down by their government.  And I'm sorry you don't like their whining, but if had to sit in a building with 100,000 people with no food, water, or running water, I think you might be upset too.  And let's not forget the the dead bodies that sit next to you or float past you as you sit on the roof of your house waiting for help.  I hate the guy in the White House as much as anybody, and trust me, because of the way he's behaved thru this, he will get what's coming to him.  But don't equate those people to that moron.  These people were left to die because they are poor and black, and it is a disgrace to our country.  But you need to do some research before you open your big ignorant mouths, and shut the f**K about things you don't understand!  You know what, whoever is in charge here, just cancel my membership.  I don't want to have anything to do with you people.

70% poverty? You mean they spent 70% of their welfare income on Big Macs and therefore couldn't afford the bus out of town, then proceed to blame everybody else for their misfortune?

A woman interviewed on TV earlier at a help centre in Baton Rouge objected to being asked if she was a "refugee" - she told the interviewer that she wanted to be called a "survivor and a hero"

Stop the world I want to get off :no

it would appear that mdawg didnt give his post any thought whatsoever. (mmm more than 10 words in my post.....woohoo)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:21 pm

I don't like Bush but he shouldn't be blamed entirely for the situation. Three years ago New Orleans had a practice evacuation and it didn't work. What the hell has the mayor of New Orleans since then other than telling Bush to "get his ar$e in New Orleans" ? Why didn't he provide trasnportation for the poor after being warned almost a week before the hurricane struck?

Where was the governor of Luisiana in all of this? Why didn't he/she step up and come up with some sort of plan?

Why the hell are people shooting at rescuers? I know that you're p1ssed off but ffs save your anger, stop shooting and let people who have come to rescue you. I also dont understand why people are taking tv's,dvd's,sneakers,etc.. WHAT THE HELL are you going to do with a tv when half of the city is underwater?

So there's plenty of people who have acted incredibly stupid in this situation. It's a disgrace that Mexico has to send it's troops to help the richest country on the planet. It's a disgrace that Castro has to offer 1100 of his doctors to help the people in New Orleans. This should had been done already by the government as they have the funds for it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:56 am

A.B. wrote:I don't like Bush but he shouldn't be blamed entirely for the situation. Three years ago New Orleans had a practice evacuation and it didn't work. What the hell has the mayor of New Orleans since then other than telling Bush to "get his ar$e in New Orleans" ? Why didn't he provide trasnportation for the poor after being warned almost a week before the hurricane struck?

Where was the governor of Luisiana in all of this? Why didn't he/she step up and come up with some sort of plan?

Why the hell are people shooting at rescuers? I know that you're p1ssed off but ffs save your anger, stop shooting and let people who have come to rescue you. I also dont understand why people are taking tv's,dvd's,sneakers,etc.. WHAT THE HELL are you going to do with a tv when half of the city is underwater?

So there's plenty of people who have acted incredibly stupid in this situation. It's a disgrace that Mexico has to send it's troops to help the richest country on the planet. It's a disgrace that Castro has to offer 1100 of his doctors to help the people in New Orleans. This should had been done already by the government as they have the funds for it.

or suppose to have the funds, because they are suppose to be this all powerful superpower. I dont even think the states are getting the funding they should be. Where are all the doctors, if a portion of them are canadian. The troops are no where on the continent, i dont think army reserve can really help that much. the country is going to be in utter chaos for a while.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum