Whineing americans - Get a grip yanks

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:26 pm

Jeez , A massive disaster certainly but the reaction of the people in New Oleans  beggars belief .
Christ sake are all Americans like this when the chips are down ? or is it only those who seem to have spent most of their lives living on welfare ?

If they showed half the stoicism displayed by the survivors of the Tsunami , earthquakes in Turkey and daily monstrosities in Iraq I would perhaps have some sympathy for them ,but after watching their endless fking moaning about how things haven't been put right quick enough my attitude is fk 'em , let them carry on looting , shooting ,yelling and squabbling. Yer bunch of spoiled ungrateful bunch of cu'nts .Hope another hurriicane comes and washes the trash away . Got a feeling many other Amercans want the same thing .     

:kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:59 pm

I think thats a bit strong Woof (it makes you sound like Travis Bickle and his "I hope one day a flood comes and washes the scum of the street") but I do agree with some of the sentiments of what you are saying.

I don't think Americans are used to hardship, and the flaws in their society are exposed whenever anything bad happens.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Afroman » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:02 pm

The thing that gets to me about it is people saying its as bad as the tsunami.
:censored: off they had warning it was coming, they didn't evacutate.
Know there all fighting each other shooting at rescue workers,if thats there attitude :censored: um
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:16 pm

JBG wrote:I think thats a bit strong Woof

It's meant to be JBG , After all the sh''t thats goes down in the rest of the world on a daily basis ,to see members of the richest most priveliged country on earth behaving in the manner they are disgusts me . They will be taken care of ,they will not be forgotten ,but fk me after  a couple of days of hardship they're already spitting out their dummies .

Sorry if this offends anyone but FK 'EM . what lingering respect I had for the average american is rapidly receding .    :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Big Niall » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:18 pm

Yeah, I saw them on tv, all the scumbags come out and show their true colours, lot of things f*cked up in that country.

They saw it coming, why didn't they evacuate.

Heard of rapes and shooting etc, Those people have no backbone.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:20 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Jeez , A massive disaster certainly but the reaction of the people in New Oleans  beggars belief .
Christ sake are all Americans like this when the chips are down ? or is it only those who seem to have spent most of their lives living on welfare ?

If they showed half the stoicism displayed by the survivors of the Tsunami , earthquakes in Turkey and daily monstrosities in Iraq I would perhaps have some sympathy for them ,but after watching their endless fking moaning about how things haven't been put right quick enough my attitude is fk 'em , let them carry on looting , shooting ,yelling and squabbling. Yer bunch of spoiled ungrateful bunch of cu'nts .Hope another hurriicane comes and washes the trash away . Got a feeling many other Amercans want the same thing .     

totally agree with every word and also the richest  and powerfullest country in the world have looked so amaturish with there actions in dealing with the hurricane
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:38 pm

100% with the woofster on this one, bunch of fat spoilt brats looting, shooting eachother ang generally blaming everything on somebody else when they were told well in advance to get the f*ck out of town
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:29 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Jeez , A massive disaster certainly but the reaction of the people in New Oleans  beggars belief .

if it wasnt for the yanks mate we`d all be wearing jackboots now.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:36 pm

Its a bit of a strange one really!! All the people that had a few quid were able to leave town but all the poor fu-kers on the breadline and the imbred trailer trash have been left in a mess with no law and order!! Im sad for anyone thats been killed but watching the :censored: on TV has been top quality entertainment! Talk about dramatic people! a typical yank could get dramatic a bout a fuc-in potato never mind this mayhem!!
I watched a beardy guy earlier from New Orleans gettin interveiwed and felt ill!! It wasnt an interveiw a bout what happened it was an interveiw about HIM ffs !! Not once did he mention the dead or the state of the place,he just talked about him!! His 5 mins of fame!!
Its safe to say i dont give a f-ck as im warm and dry and i have beer and a Pizza man will knock my door soon with a number 10 special!
:buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby A.B. » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:06 am

Many didn't take the hurricane warning seriously so they didn't get out of New Orleans. Those who did take it seriously and tried to get out couldn't because it was too late.

I can understand looting food in order to survive but why do you need to steal TV's and sneakers? What in the hell are you going to use them for when most New Orleans is under water.

And because of this disaster gas has sky-rocketed through out the country. Soon it will be 5 dollars a gallon.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:12 am

I have just been out on the booze with my brother and my mate Mike.  In all seriousness, Mike said that legendary Fats Domino lived in New Orleans and he can't be found.  He wouldn't heed the warnings and he stayed at home. 

Anyone heard anything? :( ???
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:14 am

I heard Fats was rescued earlier today.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby neil » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:17 am

I heard on the radio yesterday that steve wright(in the afternoon) was thankfull that Fats had been rescued
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:21 am

Sound, Mike's getting told.  He really wants to know.

I'll tell him he was found on Blueberry Hill?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:no

Sorry.
jonnymac1979

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:52 am

Woof, have to disagree with you on this one.  Last year the wife & I were caught in a Cat 2 hurricane in the DomRep.  It totally destroyed the hotel - 4 days with only bottled water and tins of tuna, toilets not working, no running water, no electric, and worst of all no information.  Then the looters came, and everyone had to move up to the hotel lobby - not a happy holiday!!!

New Orleans is 100 times worse - I sympathize with the ordinary people- I've experienced a fraction of what they are experiencing.

However, it is totally inexcusable the reaction of the thug element - shooting at the rescuers.  The looting, I couldn't care less about, it's wasted anyway.  But shooting innocent people trying to help - no thats just fu(ked.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum