Valentines ideas - Post them

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:01 am

Redman in wales wrote:i gone for the cook a meal approach...

got me the best fillet steaks I could find - M&S food - only a tenner for the 2! Bargain. Only gonna spend about £15-20 on the whole meal. Quick and easy to cook food, and she'll love it (i hope)

she'll probably moan that your trying to make her fat, and that no one else will look at her  :D

if she comes down in a nice dress and says ''does my ar'se look fat in this?''

you reply ''your ar'se has always been fat''

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Last year I booked a table for me and the other half. What a waste of time. It got to 10 o'clock and she still hadn't potted a thing  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 pm

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:58 pm

stmichael wrote:Last year I booked a table for me and the other half. What a waste of time. It got to 10 o'clock and she still hadn't potted a thing  :angry:

:laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Dundalk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Mrs Dundalk will get flowers and all the rest of the trimmings and then on Monday and Tuesday we are going to stay in a hotel for a break

Cant wait
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Dundalk wrote:Mrs Dundalk will get flowers and all the rest of the trimmings and then on Monday and Tuesday we are going to stay in a hotel for a break

Cant wait

and after their night out mr and mrs dundalk go to bed  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm

what is it with women? for fk sake!

we agreed NO CARDS! then this morning through the post came this card, she's been on fking Moonpig and got me a card delivered and now Im under pressure! ffs! 

tell ya what - fk it. she's getting NOWT cos that what we agreed on.

Im putting my foot down with a firm hand. And if she uses that old chesnut about me not 'getting any' for a long time if I forget then so be it, I'll fk her sister instead. :p  I'll tell her lads I really will.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Enjoy shopping for a card then lee :p
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Just landed a bunch of roses on the girlfriends desk whilst she was in a meeting.... when she comes back she'll be well happy.

The best way to a girls heart, by making her friends jealous. She will get back to her desk and all her freinds and collegues will by like aaawww arent you lucky, isnt that sweet i wish my boyfreind was that thoughtfull and make a fuss, she will feel all special and better than her friends. So ive done awesome by just changing the timing of my flower giving.

GO ME! :D
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Lee just buy a card

trust me it will be easier in the long run
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:24 pm

sh@g the sister lee :D

unless she looks like a moonpig :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Lee J wrote:what is it with women? for fk sake!

we agreed NO CARDS! then this morning through the post came this card, she's been on fking Moonpig and got me a card delivered and now Im under pressure! ffs! 

tell ya what - fk it. she's getting NOWT cos that what we agreed on.

Im putting my foot down with a firm hand. And if she uses that old chesnut about me not 'getting any' for a long time if I forget then so be it, I'll fk her sister instead. :p  I'll tell her lads I really will.

what a charmer :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 pm

we all dream... wrote:Just landed a bunch of roses on the girlfriends desk whilst she was in a meeting.... when she comes back she'll be well happy.

The best way to a girls heart, by making her friends jealous. She will get back to her desk and all her freinds and collegues will by like aaawww arent you lucky, isnt that sweet i wish my boyfreind was that thoughtfull and make a fuss, she will feel all special and better than her friends. So ive done awesome by just changing the timing of my flower giving.

I think you're on to a winner there, mate. :nod  One of those classic women are from Venus moments because, if the situation were reversed, any self-respecting lad would have to take the rest of the day off, such would be the p!ss-taking from his male colleagues! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby we all dream... » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
we all dream... wrote:Just landed a bunch of roses on the girlfriends desk whilst she was in a meeting.... when she comes back she'll be well happy.

I think you're on to a winner there, mate. :nod  One of those classic women are from Venus moments because, if the situation were reversed, any self-respecting lad would have to take the rest of the day off, such would be the p!ss-taking from his male colleagues! :D

Exactly! I was even embarressed doing it never mind receiving it. Got some odd looks from the guys in her office but deep down they new I was on to a winner....
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:59 pm

well we had radio city come drop off the flowers and today we got a letter telling us were are meal is
so thats booked for 6.30 sat night at ask in queens square and i also got a dozen red roses from costco £15 a card £4
and a teddy bear from build a bear in liverpool1 £44 thats bloody enough i was goin minge this year but
she is 4 weeks away from droppin another little daxy so she deserves a little treat!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum