Valentines ideas - Post them

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:00 pm

No, no, I'm not selfish (minge bag) eh? I don't like gifts for me either.  :D

My gifts are more abstract, for instance she hates that I smoke, and from January I've stopped smoking on front of her. That kind of thing makes her happy.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Load of bollox if you ask me. So there's one day of the year where you're supposed to show love for your partner? Why not do it every other day? Capitalistic w@nk and another excuse to make money off fickle people.

I know, I know. I sound like a miserable old b@stard, but Valentines Day has always been non-existent to me.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Get her on her knees and leave her with a face like a decorator's radio whilst you get off to the pub with yer mates.

so treating it like a normal day then lando  :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 pm

GYBS wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Get her on her knees and leave her with a face like a decorator's radio whilst you get off to the pub with yer mates.

Naturally...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
GYBS wrote:

Naturally...

In my town we have a theory about those mid-twenties boys that pretend to be be very macho on front of a woman, kind of the anti-romantic guys.

The theory predicts that those precisely are the first ones to end up in the church for marriage.

So be careful my friend  :D

Come on Lando, I know for a fact that you're romantic with women  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Sabre wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
GYBS wrote:

Naturally...

In my town we have a theory about those mid-twenties boys that pretend to be be very macho on front of a woman, kind of the anti-romantic guys.

The theory predicts that those precisely are the first ones to end up in the church for marriage.

Naturally... :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 am

GYBS wrote:Card Cuddly toy and meal . doesnt get much as its her birthday a couple days after

christ gybs

it sounds like the generation game at your house, all your valentines gifts passing by on a belt  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 am

Emerald Red wrote:Load of bollox if you ask me. So there's one day of the year where you're supposed to show love for your partner? Why not do it every other day? Capitalistic w@nk and another excuse to make money off fickle people.

I know, I know. I sound like a miserable old b@stard, but Valentines Day has always been non-existent to me.

thats exactly how we both feel. Dont get me wrong, I've been there and done all that in me teens but now a days the retailers dont get my £30 for 12 roses or £10 for a big card or £20 for some chocolates. As for cuddly toys - she has me.  :eyebrow

so it'll be a normal day in our house, in fact, I've just taken a job for saturday night so I'll be out working.  :)

she gets everything she wants all year around.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 pm

she gets everything she wants all year around.

good man :)  I agree about Valentines being a load of cr@p but my lass does it so its hard to escape
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 am

Sabre wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
GYBS wrote:

Naturally...

if only you were 40 years older Sabre. Then you could be the typical French/Irish/Spanish movie character that gives the romance advice to the young star of the movie.  Of course he doesn't listen at first and calls you a crazy old man. Then when his heart is broken, you could either go and pick him off his feet, or die, either way, the movie hero would be spurned on to go and get the girl  :D
JoeTerp

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:00 am

Well the price of roses is ridiculous right now, but I think I'll go with her favorite flower instead of a rose.  I know its yellow, but what flower I do not know  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:38 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Well the price of roses is ridiculous right now, but I think I'll go with her favorite flower instead of a rose.  I know its yellow, but what flower I do not know  :D

a dandilion? you old romantic you  :rasp
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Lee J wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Well the price of roses is ridiculous right now, but I think I'll go with her favorite flower instead of a rose.  I know its yellow, but what flower I do not know  :D

a dandilion? you old romantic you  :rasp

If only  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Woollyback » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 pm

go out on the lash, come back roaring drunk at 4am stinking of ale, lipstick all over the collar of your shirt, buttons ripped off, reeking of another woman's perfume. go stamping upstairs and into the bedroom. wake the missus up by slapping her hard across the @rse and shouting 'you're next fatty!!!'

now THAT'S romance
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Woollyback wrote:go out on the lash, come back roaring drunk at 4am stinking of ale, lipstick all over the collar of your shirt, buttons ripped off, reeking of another woman's perfume. go stamping upstairs and into the bedroom. wake the missus up by slapping her hard across the @rse and shouting 'you're next fatty!!!'

now THAT'S romance

:D

Very funny yes, and I wouldn't disagree it has a romantic touch, but that in my country would often mean DIVORCE  :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum