Happy valentines day ladies - Show love to the girls here!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:41 pm

I hate Valentines Day

I was actually saying that I'd rather buy and offer my girlfriend stuff regularly throughout the year to make her happy than once a year on a stupid day with no originality whatsoever.

However, I'm also a tight @rse because stuff is ridiculously  overpriced on Valentine's day. :D
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:44 pm

i was always taught to break up just before valentines day, then make up again a few days later. money saving tips from dawsonio
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:45 pm

peewee wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
peewee wrote:
policy wrote:CGGY (Lindsay) and Zarababe, you girls rock and add passion and sensitivity to the forum.

I for one have been thoroughly amused and educated through your topics. Keep up the passion and I hope that your day is filled with love.

xoxo.
                                  Paul

freak    :D

awwww peewee it makes me feel all 14  years old again :D  ****** that was along time ago, I got this jigantic big card from this lad,and couldnt bring it home cause me mum would have killed me :laugh: I was nearly cryin I had to throw it away :D

i know, i spent hours making that card, do you remember the poem i wrote in it?

Money's tight
times are hard
heres your f@cking valentines card

i still never got a kiss off you, although the hand job was great 
:D

Peewee you crack me up mate :D
Even that Avatar is hilarious :D
82-1074641017

Postby JBG » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:09 pm

Lee J wrote:I got a lovely card from my lass, I was quiet surprised really considering she's packed up for the USA and she's dumping me! - Means I get to ditch SKY movies though and get SKY Sports back!! :D

I thought you were marrying her?  ???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:21 pm

dawson99 wrote:i was always taught to break up just before valentines day, then make up again a few days later. money saving tips from dawsonio

Is that a tip for Jay Jay?  If not post it there dawson!!  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:22 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
Lee J wrote:I got a lovely card from my lass, I was quiet surprised really considering she's packed up for the USA and she's dumping me! - Means I get to ditch SKY movies though and get SKY Sports back!! :D

I thought you were marrying her?  ???

Yeah, that bikini model lass?  What happened?
jonnymac1979

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:23 pm

:D :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:39 pm

My girlfriend in her wisdom has told me that she would prefer if I didn't go to The Carling Cup final. Have my ticket (well awaiting club to send, booked my ticket on bus) and now she has thrown this spanner in the works. She says that if i love her i wouldn't go to Cardiff. I do think that she won't make me make a decision as she will back down but what do I do if she doesn't? ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:42 pm

u shouldve said
' well if u loved me ud let me go'

u cant be held to ransom by the lass and IMO thats a lil bad of her to say. maybe shes got the painters in tho? (see how deleicately i put that)
buy her a new ironing board cover or something and she'll be sweet as
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:08 pm

stmichael wrote:My girlfriend in her wisdom has told me that she would prefer if I didn't go to The Carling Cup final. Have my ticket (well awaiting club to send, booked my ticket on bus) and now she has thrown this spanner in the works. She says that if i love her i wouldn't go to Cardiff. I do think that she won't make me make a decision as she will back down but what do I do if she doesn't? ???

You lucky sod.Ihave been waiting years for an ultimatum like that.Seriously tho my advice to you would be,get a train ticket as well in case the bus is over subscribed. :D  :D
84-1106852058

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:24 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
stmichael wrote:My girlfriend in her wisdom has told me that she would prefer if I didn't go to The Carling Cup final. Have my ticket (well awaiting club to send, booked my ticket on bus) and now she has thrown this spanner in the works. She says that if i love her i wouldn't go to Cardiff. I do think that she won't make me make a decision as she will back down but what do I do if she doesn't? ???

You lucky sod.Ihave been waiting years for an ultimatum like that.Seriously tho my advice to you would be,get a train ticket as well in case the bus is over subscribed. :D  :D

cheers :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby policy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:38 pm

It sounds like St. Michael's girl just wants more attention.

Give her lots of attention and do a bunch of small things for her. I am sure that she won't make you choose as long as she realizes that you care about her very much.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:43 pm

At church we had a Sister's Appreciation Night on Sunday. For 5 frantic hours, guys were flying all over the place trying to decorate, entertain, schmooze, and clean up.

One year, I was in a 20 minute skit where I had to pretend to be a girl. I dressed up in a dress and everything. The point of the skit was to make fun of girls' insecurities and just make the girls laugh their ars-es off.

I love girls so much, that I love being them as well!!!!   :;):
Quote me on that mates.  :laugh:
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby JBG » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:52 pm

???  :oh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:12 pm

peewee wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
peewee wrote:
policy wrote:CGGY (Lindsay) and Zarababe, you girls rock and add passion and sensitivity to the forum.

I for one have been thoroughly amused and educated through your topics. Keep up the passion and I hope that your day is filled with love.

xoxo.
                                  Paul

freak    :D

awwww peewee it makes me feel all 14  years old again :D  ****** that was along time ago, I got this jigantic big card from this lad,and couldnt bring it home cause me mum would have killed me :laugh: I was nearly cryin I had to throw it away :D

i know, i spent hours making that card, do you remember the poem i wrote in it?

Money's tight
times are hard
heres your f@cking valentines card

i still never got a kiss off you, although the hand job was great 
:D

Peter .. the voice of tact ..  :glare:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<